Adam M

What's the deal with Crystals?

63 posts in this topic

Crystals work like I wear Lapis lazuli gemstone for confidence and it works fine for me it is associated with the 3rd eye chakra but remember one thing crystals and gemstones are not the magical objects the properties of crystal and gemstone gave them certain frequencies that work.

On 11/04/2019 at 8:44 PM, cetus56 said:

Here's some food for thought

I recently had an odd...but rather interesting insight on mushrooms.

This came right after a nondual state of conciousness that I had with my friend who is into crystals. I was working a lot on unifying dualities and I realized that I was God (I feel like I could've went much deeper but anyways).

First of all, a distinction must be made between the masculine and the feminine.

The masculine is unchanging conciousness, Nothingness, that which sits "behind" and "allows" for the forms to exist.

The feminine is the constantly changing dance of forms.

Although the masculine and the feminine are identical, they need each other to exist...

The feminine is the world of dualities (differences).

The masculine is the unification of dualities (sameness).

My friend was saying that crystals are important because each of them has their own specific energy. 

Later I realized why this is important.

A Crystal's vibe or structure or energy is always a certain type of way and not another type of way. Just like all forms.

But...crystals are important because their structure is very dense and fixed. Meaning that crystals "hold differences."

In this way, crystals are an important factor in Creation.

This also explains why feminines are generally drawn towards types of spirituality that is very "surface" because it is all about attracting certain desirable forms and getting rid of negative ones.

While masculines are interested in being liberated from the attachment to all forms as the Ultimate Death.

I'm not really sure what my "point" is but crystals definitely play a bigger role in the structure of reality than any old types of rocks. For the reason that they "hold differences".

My reasoning isnt super flushed out and I would take what I'm saying here with a grain of salt but it is definitely interesting.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Adam M Oh wow. Great insight dude. That's spot on. Hey, you're a synchronicity as well so can I ask you a question?

I'm going to take mushrooms for the first time at the next full moon. I asked an extrasensory friend what's the most powerful place near me and she said a waterfall inside this nature reserve. Apparently a lot of Elementals (nature spirits) inhabit the place. My intent is to commune, gather information and invite possession if I judge the entity as fit. What's your general advice?

Said friend warned me against everything I plan to do by the way but I don't care.

Edited by Vinnie

Making crystal grids on golden ratio platforms for meditations lately. Anyone else tried this out? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Making crystal grids on golden ratio platforms for meditations lately. Anyone else tried this out? 

Using the tech properly i see :P

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

Perhaps a photo, please? I’m curious what it looks like. I’m hoping to level up gazing at it ☺️

@Serotoninluv My attachment memory limit on the site is maxed, so I can’t. I don’t see how to delete it. 

There is something about these crystals though. And the grids are another level of that, nondualistically & relatively.  

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv My attachment memory limit on the site is maxed, so I can’t. I don’t see how to delete it. 

There is something about these crystals though. And the grids are another level of that, nondualistically & relatively.  

I hope you realize this is the equivalent of a nondual “tease” ? ? 

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv Oh ya, for sure. Even just seeing them in a picture is life changing. It’s like 6meo.

omG. . . I need a cold shower. . . 

@Serotoninluv It’s probably better that no one sees it. I can’t be held responsible for this “thing”. It’s like having both Kronos gloves. In hindsight the technical issue is clearly Divine intervention, saving the planet. Who knows what the inexperienced would do with powers like these. This will be my last post, as it is just me and my precious now. We are nongriduality now. 

@Nahm :D What's crazy is I've tried a lot of what I thought were magic mushrooms since that post but gotten nothing. Gonna head out to the boonies soon to do some serious hunting.  

The full moon is just about here too!!

Edited by Vinnie

@Nahm

The Ancient One : [after forcing Strange to experiencing the alternate dimensions]  Have you ever seen *that* before in a gift shop? 

Strange : Teach me. 

The Ancient One : No

?

Some examples of grids/chambers people make.

39da67edcbdbf773e9690714a2a4c8fb.jpg
regresgvdesgesbgdesg.jpg
fejbnasifbnaisnfasufnauisnfaf.jpg

This kids knows whats up :P

B R E A T H E

@Serotoninluv Indeed!

In a few groups i am connected with for years now have already mapped and made many drafts of how to create Activation/Ascension chambers which are primarily of crystal technology paired with sacred geometry bodies and a few other things.

Similar to what ancient pyramids were used in one of the multitude of ways they were used. These technologies when done correctly, amplify/activate us on a cellular level and re-awaken disabled/dormant DNA thus enhance our natural/psychic abilities and allow us to become fully efficient energy beings and what modern science calls (junk DNA) in which we currently only have 2/12 strands active. Some newer generations have already been found with more strands active and some newborns are naturally born with more as we evolve in consciousness collectively.

Thus why many of us do not require to meditate in caves for decades anymore to reach the higher states, we can do it much quicker as we are naturally far more efficient and superconductive.

These are also excellent for amplifying meditation and practices which induce altered states. It is said that when all strands are active we embody the Avatar state/Christ consciousness/12D. We will be able to live as long as we desire and no longer require physical nourishment as for energy as we activate our light body in which auto transmute light > energy and free from the death/birth reincarnation cycle although i know for a fact that once you awaken, you have already broke this cycle and are already activated to some degree but there is always more fine tuning to do.

We are living in amazing times, people are tapping into some awesomeness!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E