Adam M

What's the deal with Crystals?

63 posts in this topic

Not exactly a crystal but there's power in this stone. Native American artifact.P1050502 (2).JPG

Crystals are Infinite Intelligence manifest. The energy and information they hold is pure.

Anything that is un-manipulated by man resonates infinite intelligence energy.

B R E A T H E

Here’s a GREAT QUESTION that the ego will likely immediately reject / project on.....

What is your experience with crystals & other people? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, pluto said:

Crystals are Infinite Intelligence manifest. The energy and information they hold is pure.

I love you man! ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv Nice! You can "feel" it has something to say.

I had some weird "dreams" last night. Maybe this thread charged it up. . . 

@Serotoninluv Was just thinking: when I was in my mid 20's I would sleep with a 4 ft. pyramid hanging over the bed that had a crystal capstone. There were some amazing dreams happening.

My entire bedroom is shaped like a pyramid. I just realized that. Pretty sure there's just some mice at the top in the attic though. xD

30 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv Was just thinking: when I was in my mid 20's I would sleep with a 4 ft. pyramid hanging over the bed that had a crystal capstone. There were some amazing dreams happening.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, pluto said:

What is man and what makes man separate from everything else?

This sounds like a duality trap.

@Shadowraix Man is the only known species that has shown the ability to delude/limit/distort itself and its connection from infinite intelligence, its true nature. Only man who is in-tune with his true form can access and express infinite intelligence "as it is".

It is however also true that everything fundamentally resonates infinite intelligent energy although the key is learn to to differentiate from "as it is" and "as we make it".

B R E A T H E

oh so we're showing pictures of crystals now :D

here are some of my babieess

Carnelian, Labradorite, and Kyanite 

0-5.jpg

@moon777light I love the Kyanite. I'll post my bad boyz some time soon. Some serious tanks. Make you think of Supermans lair type shiz. @pluto Your Labradorite too. I got a tattooed arm too. @cetus56 You got some interesting stuff too.

Edited by Vinnie

On 4/12/2019 at 9:39 PM, pluto said:

@Shadowraix Man is the only known species that has shown the ability to delude/limit/distort itself and its connection from infinite intelligence, its true nature. Only man who is in-tune with his true form can access and express infinite intelligence "as it is".

It is however also true that everything fundamentally resonates infinite intelligent energy although the key is learn to to differentiate from "as it is" and "as we make it".

Delusion in of itself is an expression of infinite intelligence.

The deluded just don't realize where it is coming from.

Stating it as "infinite intelligence energy" seems to almost create a duality that its separate and not interwoven into existence itself.

@Shadowraix Yes Indeed, although i assumed most here would understand what i mean without having to explain in detail.

In other words.. crystals hold a fundamental vibrational in tune with the universe. Thus they can be used to aid in tapping/tuning in to the core frequencies of existence itself. Many Advanced Ancient Civilizations used them as Amplification tools to communicate vast distances and create and sustain almost infinite forms of energy and can even store thousands of years of information/data.

Tesla and many other Great Thinkers also tapped in and knew about this information but sadly most were silenced because in the world we live in today free energy and a harmonious collective doesn't serve a purpose for the rich and greedy.

Without Crystals we wouldn't be were we are today. Most technology today is fundamentally crystalline sourced.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

56811543_2201861770127154_7028165734544468771_n.jpg

Pictured is the first crystal I've ever felt a presence from since I was a young child. I got it a few months ago from a whole saler who said it was his personal stone for 25 years until he decided to put it on the shop floor. It was only there for three months before I picked it up. He said it changed his life.

Shortly after getting it, I kid you not, I started having clairvoyant visions. Of the same nature after opening my third eye with ayahuasca. Symbolic messages about life lessons I need to implement. I even projected once. It disrupted me somehow and induced hypnogogic states. 

I had extrasensory people look at it. A classmate said it felt negative and it didn't like him lols. A trusted psychic said it harbors something negative and I need to bury it, to replenish it. The negative reception I got pulled me even closer to it. When I first sat with it I got caught off guard when I realized I could feel radiation emanating from it. I could feel a presence! When I keep my hand on it, I can feel it's energy pulsing up my arm. 

It definitely has a personality, but I love it. I contemplate well in it's presence. I feel not so much negative, but objective. Hyper-critical but it cuts through illusion like a razor. This thing is a legitimate talisman. 

Edited by Vinnie