Yannik

[Course] Consulting Accelerator by Sam Ovens 10/10!

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys, for real: This course is supposed to be a business course but the mindset and consciousness stuff in there is pretty pretty good (see the photo for example). I've thought that his could interest people here who want to become more successful in the material world because there is a TON of stuff in there to reprogram your subconscious. It deeply changed my life, my success and how I view the world 

You learn almost anything you need to know about psychology, business, selling, marketing, becoming wealthy and there is a one and a half hour video on how to become more disciplined and focused. 

There are worksheets for almost any lesson where you figure out your beliefs, your personality, your vision and you figure out who you need to become to get there.

I can really suggest to buy as someone who is into business. The price is very very fair in comparison to other Business courses and you can get a free trial to see all the videos. just shoot me a message!

Issues with society.PNG

Edited by Yannik

@d0ornokey Its origin purpose is to build a profitable consulting or coaching business. However, 12 hours of its content are attributed to paradigms, world view, meta physics and actively creating your future through affirmations, building a vision and defining who you need to be to achieve your goals. 

My morning routine consists of a lot of practices from this course to prime myself for success.

Just hit me up with your email and you an have a look into it for free 

Edited by Yannik

You can just give me your email adress and you'll get access to it for 7 days :)

This is a very legit guy. It's like epistemology applied to business world. Besides course, his free videos on youtube are great too, check them out

@DivineSoda Nope, it's not. It's by Sam Ovens. 

Part II of the course is all about reality and mindset if you want to skip the introduction part.

Here's another nice slide from the course :) 

alchemy paradigm.png

On 4/11/2019 at 0:24 PM, Yannik said:

the mindset and consciousness stuff in there is pretty pretty good

Yes, I noticed he has the least bullshit within his content when you compare him with other business gurus. A quit SD yellow mindset mixed with orange motivations. 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

On 12/10/2019 at 9:22 PM, Spiral Wizard said:

Yes, I noticed he has the least bullshit within his content when you compare him with other business gurus. A quit SD yellow mindset mixed with orange motivations. 

His motivations are actually pretty yellow

@Hello from Russia

Yeah, I think if he continues to meditate at some point he will become full of his stage orange attachments and go through a similar transformation as we saw with Alex Becker.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

11 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

@Hello from Russia

Yeah, I think if he continues to meditate at some point he will become full of his stage orange attachments and go through a similar transformation as we saw with Alex Becker.

Alex Becker is actually heavily influenced my Sam. I think Sam moved higher way sooner. His actual vision right now is to make the best entrepreneurial school in the world, not just to make money. And I actually believe his aspiration. This guy clearly doesn't do it just for the money. Imo, he is one of the best\healthiest role models to look up to when integrating orange and yellow type of stuff as it relates to business. Another good one I think is Eban Pagan

Hey guys, I am thinking about buying the course. Did you gain success with it?

I havent watche videos from Sam Ovens, but i have watched videos from Alex Becker and yeah i would say this guy its no bulshit and its not typical business guru who is braging with his sport car.