Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EvilAngel

Today I had a "vision".

6 posts in this topic

I don't want to "jinx" it by describing exactly what I visualized today, but it was certainly exciting to visualize my future life 10 years from now. I could picture vividly the kind of house I will be living in, the romantic partner I will be with, my family, my career and where I will work, the clothes I will be wearing, and even the car I will be driving. 

I will be visualizing this incredible future into existence, at the same time every night, for the foreseeable future. Perhaps making amendments along the way

Has anyone else here had any success at long term visualizations? I have certainly had success in the short term, but never dreamed this big or on such a timescale.

Let me know your thoughts. :)

Is it a good idea to plan that far into the future? 

Just now, EvilAngel said:

Is it a good idea to plan that far into the future? 

I would just keep making sure that is infarct the future you want, we change over time and so will what you want.   Don't get stuck chasing something because you also have, just make sure you're flexible and you should be fine with planning as far ahead as you like

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

22 hours ago, EvilAngel said:

I don't want to "jinx" it by describing exactly what I visualized today, but it was certainly exciting to visualize my future life 10 years from now. I could picture vividly the kind of house I will be living in, the romantic partner I will be with, my family, my career and where I will work, the clothes I will be wearing, and even the car I will be driving. 

I will be visualizing this incredible future into existence, at the same time every night, for the foreseeable future. Perhaps making amendments along the way

Has anyone else here had any success at long term visualizations? I have certainly had success in the short term, but never dreamed this big or on such a timescale.

Let me know your thoughts. :)

That is just beautiful imo. Intriguing avatar name for a creator-realized person.   If & when resistant thinking (self doubt) arises, inspect the heck out of it, trace it to the root and cut it out.  Also keep in mind consciousness (you) are the entirety. Be really open minded so you recognize what you visioned when it comes to you. Manifested opportunities come in all clothes. Godspeed man. Excited for you. ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

That is just beautiful imo. Intriguing avatar name for a creator-realized person.   If & when resistant thinking (self doubt) arises, inspect the heck out of it, trace it to the root and cut it out.  Also keep in mind consciousness (you) are the entirety. Be really open minded so you recognize what you visioned when it comes to you. Manifested opportunities come in all clothes. Godspeed man. Excited for you. ??

Thanks. I see what you mean about my avatar name - I chose it because I can see the "evil" in myself and always remember that I have the potential for evil. However I make it my mission to "rise above" this, hence the "angel" part. But I certainly don't want to manifest evil in the world, so maybe I should change my name (is that possible on this forum?)

I like your advice, thanks man.

@EvilAngel You can. It’s under account settings....display name.    And just imo...there’s no evil in you man. I hear you, I understand. Still though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE