Natasha

Happy Birthday, Leo!

23 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I'm starting this thread to wish Leo Gura Happy Birthday, which is coming up April 24th.

Happy Birthday, Leo! And thank you so much for all you do! Your hard work, dedication, and contribution to humanity all over the world are greatly appreciated! You rock! :) 

Cool, happy Birthday Leo!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Leo is amazing! Happy birthday Leo.

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

Happy B-day man!

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Leo's birthday shall become a international holiday upon we shall do our usually bullshit chimpery. Let's all watch Game of Thrones while eating McDonald's and talking about the stock market!

Nice of Natasha to start this thread, thanks Nat. I am a new member so I guess Leo got me for his Birthday LOL.

Taking this opportunity to say that I too am impressed with Leo's work.

I first saw Leo online when looking for info to help with confidence and I found a lot of stuff from pick up artists and I said to myself this is the guy I will use if I ever want to go deeper into that area but I found it all a bit deceptive and false but took away some good tips on confidence.

Last night when looking for info on life purpose stuff I found Actualized.org and watched his rant on pick up artists. I was blown away by the truth and development Leo showed.

Happy Birthday Leo Hopefully we will see more people like you spreading the word on integrity and true development.

Rock On! 

He needs to do a birthday special video! Wearing a party hat!

Happy birthday Leo!

Edited by Saarah
I forgot to say happy birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're one of my role models! 

Edited by Zane

Happy birthday to the one and only life changer of so many poeple. Cheers? Leo it'd be awesome if you could tell us how you celebrate your birthday?

Happy Birthday Leo:DxD

Edited by ICSounds

Happy birthday, Leo! The quality work you do is making an immense impact on people's lives. I wish some day Actualized would break through the English language barrier into many others and benefit other countries with the knowledge you share. Deep gratitude and respect to you!

Leo!

Thank you for becoming a part of our lives, for carrying some wisdom and light for people who needs your support.

It is hard to articulate with worlds when it comes down to deep wishes so I will just say this: 

May everything that can not be expressed by words be expressed with actions, and everything that can not be expressed with actions, may it remain as a silent Truth in your heart!!!

Happy Birthday!

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Happy Birthday. You have  been a life changer. Please don't go WALDEN on us.