ActualizedDavid

I do not want a Life Purpose

21 posts in this topic

I just want to do what i enjoy . Without thinking that is my purpose.

What i enjoy can change. I want to flow with life.

What do you think about this ?

3 minutes ago, ActualizedDavid said:

I want to flow with life.

Isn't that your life purpose? What do you think?

All stories and explanations are false.

Good for you :) I have a similar mindset also.

Flowing with life is a true way of living. But it takes a lot of consciousness work.

Edited by Salvijus

58 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Good for you :) I have a similar mindset also.

Flowing with life is a true way of living. But it takes a lot of consciousness work.

yeah agreed, ultimately know one has a life's purpose, the universe has a purpose in the way the universe manifests itself moment by moment. You can either flow with that or try and resits it. I have had many so called lifes purpose's to only realise that each one was not actually my life purpose, this lead me to find life itself. 

I remember sadguru saying something similar regarding this.

find what is lifes purpose not your own individual purpose. 

@LastThursday

@tecladocasio

I don't know , i know that if i try to control the future. I'm trying the impossible

Not that i should not want some things or some circumstances . But trying to live There.

@noselfnofun

Yeah . If you reziste it . More suffering cames. Just be the observer and do things from there. At least that is what i experience. 

@Salvijus

@ActualizedDavid I don't know if with out having any sense of purpose of life - life can be meaningful? Even the great enlightened Ramana Maharishi who never went outside of his ashram through out his life had an ashram (started by devotees) to give discourses to help the seekers.

One need some kind of dedication(interest - purpose - motivation) to do something. Else one may not be completely giving himself.

@ActualizedDavid Have some purpose.with out purpose you will not find the necessary motivation and flow with what you do.

Signs of lazyness, being cheap and running away from your life purpose. Now be a good boy and buy the life purpose course and find your life purpose. 

12 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

I just want to do what i enjoy .

That doesnt mean you cant have a life purpose.

Ultimately, there is no purpose in life. So you can live your life without one.

The  thing is, most people are not ready for that.

Finding your life purpose is not about strictly staying with one thing and getting into a frenzy.

Its about finding a way to connect with your inner authentic self. Actualizing the gift within you.

Ask yourself this question: "Am I actively limiting my potential out of fear or lazyness?"

If your answer is yes you might be deluding yourself with not wanting a life purpose.

If your answer is no, go ahead and enjoy whatever flow you are in.

let go of labels and desires. just do what you wanna do.

(on a side note: that's actually how you find your purpose)

Edited by student

@ActualizedDavid Why eat clean? Why stay fit? Why by curious, why learn? Why push yourself when it gets hard? Why learn how to work with other people communicatively & efficiently? Why make money? Why travel? Why fall in love? Why self realize? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Ohh. Thanks. 

I'm happy that i started this topic. 

You guys like to brake people's bubbles.thx you !

I'm need to spend more time alone and create a life that i love. With activities and people that insipre me.

I'll put you to work if you want. I've been told many times that I make a good slave driver. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@ActualizedDavid  As you will be becoming more conscious, your mind will generally become attracted to doing healthy things :) That's what's happened to me at least. I still have problems, but a lot less fears and confusion. You just need to be consistent with it and everything is going to go great for you.

On 4/10/2019 at 6:51 AM, ActualizedDavid said:

Yes, go with the flow. Enjoy doing things you love, and if you can enjoy helping others in your own way, that can develop into a life purpose. Life purpose is opened to anything. You can add to it. You can transform it. You can find ways to make it more marketable.

You can have something like this as your life purpose and be free:

However, be aware of any limitations it has. What if you get really sick or injured and need to go to a hospital? 

My life purpose is to be free.

Free from having purposes, social expectations, a job, responsabilities, duties, believe systems...

On 4/11/2019 at 1:34 PM, Shiva said:

Well, you can just "flow with life", no problem with that. Only thing is that then you leave your success up to chance.

You can also take control and deliberately create your success. This is Life Purpose.

Life purpose is about discovering what you enjoy doing and what you can offer to the world. And then create a fulfilling, successful life around that.

Your LP can change. It's not so much a thing you "find". It's rather a thing you consciously craft and refine as you gain more experience. It's dynamic and constantly evolving.

This! You must create a life that is not just given up to chance. This is where life purpose comes in! Good point!

On 4/10/2019 at 9:51 AM, ActualizedDavid said:

I just want to do what i enjoy . Without thinking that is my purpose.

What do you think about this ?

I would consider Shiva's point. Honestly, there's a lot of good points here that you can consider. Don't stress too much about the life purpose discovery process. You must put forth some thinking and careful consideration for you to be conscious about what you want and who you are. You will get more mileage this way. Otherwise, you would be no different than the average joe stumbling through life.

I think that you have a healthy mantra about life, but realize that there is a potential to be too loose and careless about it. You can construct a purpose surrounding that mantra. One of your values can be "flow" but use your intuition to feel that within yourself. Your life purpose can and will change later on in life and you need to be accepting of that, but at the very least gain some certainty about what you said really means and its implications in your own life. Hope this helps! :)