Tony 845

Thoughts on chiropractic/vegetarian & antioxidants to help with awakening.

6 posts in this topic

As well as working out, I feel like all the above with self inquiry & heavy meditation can help get you there, thoughts....

1 hour ago, Good-boy said:

@Tony 845 absolutely. Btw how is your kundalini behaving?

I hope its behaving like a good boy ???

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

The doctor can help. Many vegetals and antioxidants will have too many antinutrients and will kill too much the good bacteria in your gut, and fibre is not digestible. This is my personal exp.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Good-boy every time I close my eyes to mediate I get kryas (shaking/wiggling) 3rd eye pulsates a lot still, apparently I’m supposed to let these kryas happen, they are purging chakras/ old traumas so they say....still not enlightened though, but im not seeking as much as I was (self inquiry) just trying to be present as much as possible. The krya can &  will happen up to an hour if I let them. Meeting Rupert Spira in 2 weeks, pretty pumped about that. 

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

@Preetom kundalni is the boss when I let it be the boss. Until it really wants to be the boss then hopefully I’ll be awakend. 

Edited by Tony 845