lmfao

I feel extremely high/blissful after meditation/yoga. This shit is amazing.

14 posts in this topic

weeeeeee. Even though I've never taken a psychedelic this must be what its like.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, lmfao said:

this must be what its like

That's merely a few hairs on the Ox's tail. You can't imagine how deep the bliss goes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Cocolove 14 months or so.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's merely a few hairs on the Ox's tail. You can't imagine how deep the bliss goes.

I hope so 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao love to hear that! what kind of meditation and yoga techniques have you been doing mostly? 

@lmfao This stuff is very real.

You found a very special place here my friend.  Always cherish that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Awesome!

Keep going, it only gets greater :)

B R E A T H E

Hugs

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@zunnyman Kriya yoga and normal meditation, you know how it is.

@Inliytened1 @Shadowraix @pluto @Hellspeed @moon777light  ?

On 4/10/2019 at 2:30 AM, Shadowraix said:

Don't get too attached to it. 

hes right dont get attached, but the way you do this. is have graditude towards having experienced it.  always strive to get there, or even beyond, if your lucky. but don't become upset if it becomes more difficult to get there.  or the feelings r different.  im sure u know all this anyways. but its always good to remind yourself.  cause the mind can play so many tricks on us and make us forget these simple truths.

what kind of yoga exactly ? I don't find time for doing it.

I will probably go on swimming more and keep pushing some floor with my hands

I did fail a bit with my meditation those last 2 months, maybe 3 hours total, with 5 min a day.

GIRLS take a lot of concentration, I meditate on others activity now mwhahaha

You don't know what psychedelic does, mdma is for children against LSD/mushroom that is a real work.

modafinil as you did, is probably 20% of a mdma trip at best ( but cannot quantify )

Even myself is frighten by DMT breakthrough, not really frighten, but I need some months of integration and life experience before doing such an experience.

Edited by Aeris