Mu_

"Self-Realized": I'm available to answer your sincere questions on waking up....

118 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some of us knows ;)

The question ‘why is creation like this’ comes because your ego imagines something else it should’ve been. That’s just the ego’s imagination. Without it, there would be no contrast to reality, hence no question as to why creation came to be this way.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Mu_ 

What is Meditation for you? Are preliminary practices like Yoga or Pranayama useful to get into Meditation more easy? 

What advices would you give a beginner starting with meditation?

What's the difference between a duck?

21 hours ago, Good-boy said:

Do you have a sense of time after the awakening? Or is it going at a different pace?

There were times along the ‘spirutual’ Path that time literally was untrackable and it was just nuts ?. Then the suffering that generally takes place in the passage of time significantly diminished and time took a new form that you could say is a blending of void and time. I still find myself staring blankly for long periods not really understanding anything including time. Kinda like Raman’s Maharishi if you watch some of his vids. Just gone into a nothingness. 

Edited by Mu_

17 hours ago, Shiva said:

@Mu_ congrats!

Looking back, what would you have done differently? 

What traps could you have avoided that costed you a lot of time/pain?

A lot that I think is helpful for a great number of people I put on the first post.  These foundation qualities will yield a lot of positive results in the many areas and  focuses we humans invest our time in wether it’s personal challenge related. Business. Spiritual growth. Relationships. 

Since you asked the question I’d say faith is really important and I believe I mentioned in that post as well. But to expand. It’s really important if you want to really get to the bottom of ‘you’. I know I wouldn’t of made it without it. You see we’ve all heard it on our spiritual journey from reading in the many texts out there that try and show the way or lack there of.  that it’s worth it this life thing and it’s inherntly positive. And I would of lost my mind if I didn’t believe it was true and out there or achievable (before I understood). There was really challenging times that a mad man would of questioned at times. And if your faith isn’t there your just gonna go back to what’s safe.  Now how do you find faith?  It comes down to trust in something other then yourself, wether it’s me or the Buddha or Leo or Jesus or your heart as it grows, he’ll even science sometimes. It’s honestly a subject I need to look more deeply on to be able to better articulate and share in the future. 

Hope thats helpful. 

18 hours ago, Shiva said:

@Mu_ congrats!

Looking back, what would you have done differently? 

What traps could you have avoided that costed you a lot of time/pain?

I realized I didn't exactly answer what you were asking in my previous post.  You see everything that costed time and pain I see now as something that taught to, so yes while I was in it and definitely felt strong about a few things where I said this exact thing, man wish I knew that before, would of saved me from that.  That script has changed.

Edited by Mu_

On 4/12/2019 at 4:06 AM, Mirror of Confusion said:

@Mu_ 

What is Meditation for you? Are preliminary practices like Yoga or Pranayama useful to get into Meditation more easy? 

What advices would you give a beginner starting with meditation?

Meditation is a great place to just sit and learn to not get caught up in the movement of your desires, thoughts, emotions, stories, stories of the past, stories of the future and get intimate with the silence that emerges as those no longer bind to you.  This is not to say those things have no merit or worth, which a lot of seekers interpretations of Buddhist and meditative texts lead them to believe.  this is generally ego's/mind rule structure at work, determining things like no thoughts or emotions is now what’s best, right, more important then the other, how things are supposed to be.  It’s better in my opinion to look at it from the angle of seeing what you discover and find/feel like when you gain freedom from the habit of always analyzing, thinking about the past future, what this feeling means or what that comment meant that a person said  

I found Yoga at one point to be really balancing when i did it regularly.  I believe I went to far to fast in my meditative practice and yoga would of been a good balance, which I wasn't doing at the time.  I don't know much about pranayama, since I really gave myself to one style of meditation and didn't practice any others till later briefly.  I may of been lucky, but meditation was easy for me and after doing it seriously for 3-4 years, it just happened spontaneously and I just closed my eyes when I could when this process started to happen.

I made a video on the type of meditation I did and talk briefly about it in this video.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ What is your experience with the heart center (Chakra)? How would you describe the sensations/experience there?

On 4/13/2019 at 3:12 AM, FoxFoxFox said:

@Mu_ What is your experience with the heart center (Chakra)? How would you describe the sensations/experience there?

Chakra related stuff isn’t an area I paid much attention to. It did become obvious that there’s something going on in those regions as consciousness shifted and old ideas passed but I never made much conclusions. 

For me despite lots and lots of bliss peace and unconditional love there wasn’t not much I’d say was coming from heart chakra areas. At a time this confused me a little because in the subconscious there was some ideas from texts that the heart area is responsible for some of this.  Although even that varies. 

22 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Mu_ How would you describe bliss, and unconditional love?

Well since I’ve been having Alan watts in the background of my mind I’ll give you a poor mans version of him. Hahaha. 

Since words only get so close to something or close to a comparisons of labels and experiences in your own mind. I’d say bliss is not a orange ?, Probably won’t make you laugh, may remind you have a drug rush, satisfies most minds for the period it’s there, at greater intensities your mind may vanish and some truths may poor through, but in general it’s more of a pleasant background that I don’t give much relevance to.  But yes it’s very enjoyable non the less   

Unconditonal love I’ll find my video I made on it to answer. Although I could say a lot more about it still. 

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ How much "i-ness" is in your direct experience? Does this question even make sense to you? Are you in a constant union with the Self (Sahaja Samadhi)? Is the mind fully absorbed in the self or is it still separate? Can you attest to the idea that "There is no ignorance to begin with"?

1 hour ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Mu_ How much "i-ness" is in your direct experience? Does this question even make sense to you? Are you in a constant union with the Self (Sahaja Samadhi)? Is the mind fully absorbed in the self or is it still separate? Can you attest to the idea that "There is no ignorance to begin with"?

Preetom asked something similar,

Suppose the question "who are you?" appears on a paper and you are supposed to write an answer to it.

There is no criteria, judgment or context to this question. You are supposed to write whatever spontaneously comes as first response in a sensible manner. A genuine, true response of what you really feel as true for yourself spontaneously.

It's not meant as a trick question that needs to be figured out through clever arguments and justifications.

Answer:

The answer can't be written on a piece of paper, haha.  And its not meant to be a cleaver argument or justification.  What is a "who" an "are" and a "you"?  Again not a clever dance around the question but a answer to that which you seek. 

I could say I don't know, but that is just a human psychological state describing the effect that question has on the body.  I could say I do know, but it would only be partial since I don't fully know myself.  The easiest for the time being response is we/I/you/all is God, but again that brings up ideas of which are made of the energy itself that the question "who are we" is asking, so to say the answer can put "IT" into a object sense that instantly limits "IT" because its bigger then being able to know in a answer.

Does that help you?

Can you attest to the idea that "There is no ignorance to begin with"?

Hahahahahaha thats the biggest mind screw and let down to the spiritual ego hahaha.  But but but why was I doing any of this spiritual practice to begin with if there never was any ego, ignorance, problem or something to fix or do to begin with hahaha....

@Mu_ Not actually judging. Just cross referencing my own experience with yours, and I actually got the confirmations I wanted. :)