Mu_

"Self-Realized": I'm available to answer your sincere questions on waking up....

118 posts in this topic

i see, so you just live life normally without the constant attachment to being the one behind the story, i neglected this part thinking things would be different, looks like i was wrong

5 hours ago, Aakash said:

i see, so you just live life normally without the constant attachment to being the one behind the story, i neglected this part thinking things would be different, looks like i was wrong

How does that feel to see this. 

@Mu_

What is your view on music? How do i become one with music? I want to express myself with music and experience music while listening to it with all my hearth. Please tell, how do i accomplish it?

5 hours ago, Aakash said:

I'm not going to speak for the original poster but if I may interject something from my own experience. Life is lived like before except now it's from just being present in the moment without attachment to the story.  This doesn't mean I have to eradicate or demonize the story but just not to attach to the story and keep my awareness on the presence of being in the moment.

The mind will continue to conjure up the story for awareness to attach to in self identity but I abide in unattached awareness of being as continuously as I can. It may not be an easy thing at first to be present but eventually it will become a more natural conscious experience and the mind's conjuring will have less and less power to distract from being present.

Then eventually the mind will transform into a subconscious that conjures up a perspective that is agreement with being present in the moment. When that harmony is experienced throughout consciousness it allows for a type of transcendence that couldn't be imagined before that harmony exists. In that harmony there is no conflict between awareness and mind within our experience of being.

I hope that helps clarify.

1 hour ago, SOUL said:

I'm not going to speak for the original poster but if I may interject something from my own experience. Life is lived like before except now it's from just being present in the moment without attachment to the story.  This doesn't mean I have to eradicate or demonize the story but just not to attach to the story and keep my awareness on the presence of being in the moment.

The mind will continue to conjure up the story for awareness to attach to in self identity but I abide in unattached awareness of being as continuously as I can. It may not be an easy thing at first to be present but eventually it will become a more natural conscious experience and the mind's conjuring will have less and less power to distract from being present.

Then eventually the mind will transform into a subconscious that conjures up a perspective that is agreement with being present in the moment. When that harmony is experienced throughout consciousness it allows for a type of transcendence that couldn't be imagined before that harmony exists. In that harmony there is no conflict between awareness and mind within our experience of being.

I hope that helps clarify.

I Like what your saying and think it’s helpful for Aakash. 

How do you find motivation for bettering yourself or life situation after an abiding awakening? (if you have bad habits; unhealthy eating or bad sleep patterns etc. or having the motivation to train or work towards something) 

Edited by traveler

6 hours ago, Yonkon said:

@Mu_

What is your view on music? How do i become one with music? I want to express myself with music and experience music while listening to it with all my hearth. Please tell, how do i accomplish it?

I really like music, its one of those things that can instantly change a mood for the better.  If you want to realize oneness its a whole different matter then that being one with music kinda thing (which is a great state to be able to offer others through your art).  Its not something I've given a lot of thought to nor have a lot of experience with, so I'd suggest looking into the hearts and views of musicians, producers, dancers and anyone else that has spent their time in that field.  Read a biography, watch some documentaries, really try to get in the mind of those people.  I think you'll find a lot of answers and inspiration that route.

13 hours ago, SOUL said:

keep my awareness on the presence of being in the moment.

@Mu_ @SOUL 

my current understanding of this is the one who is aware, so i try to abide in the being who is aware of the thoughts, feelings etc in the present moment you can say, but life does not feel like it is before because i am experiencing being aware of the sensations and thoughts , instead of being the identification with the thoughts and feelings 

in other words, its one step back from i am my thoughts and feelings now i am aware of my thoughts and feeling, but in this mode, i can't seem to make sense of things because i am aware of the thoughts , but i haven't understood what the thought actually is because i can't keep my awareness on the thought and be the one who is aware of thought at the same time, 

your post did help, its obviously because i don't know the true self, that i can be that and detached from the story but involved at the same time. 

You need a hug, not what you asking B|

<3

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

3 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ @SOUL 

my current understanding of this is the one who is aware, so i try to abide in the being who is aware of the thoughts, feelings etc in the present moment you can say, but life does not feel like it is before because i am experiencing being aware of the sensations and thoughts , instead of being the identification with the thoughts and feelings 

in other words, its one step back from i am my thoughts and feelings now i am aware of my thoughts and feeling, but in this mode, i can't seem to make sense of things because i am aware of the thoughts , but i haven't understood what the thought actually is because i can't keep my awareness on the thought and be the one who is aware of thought at the same time, 

your post did help, its obviously because i don't know the true self, that i can be that and detached from the story but involved at the same time. 

Sounds like your following @winterknight Instructions and I would stick with it longer since it’s important to stay to true to a method for a while to get benifits from it (then maybe in a year try some other stuff and learn from that or maybe even stay with that if it blooms fruit) Don’t overhwhelm yourself with to many instructions and approaches.  What your going through sounds very familiar and was hard for me to acclimate to but it was an important piece I feel non the less, even though in the end I had to drop the approach since I felt to detached at a certain point and needed to just drop everything fora while.  

Edited by Mu_

amazing thanks for creating this thread, seems very genuine. 

you mentioned death earlier, how has your relationship with death changed now that you have woke up? If you were to die tomorrow how would you feel? I know you could say that death is ultimately an illusion but the body will go so its in relation to the death of the body not the true self. dose it create fear the idea of the body dying? 

And was the whole journey worth it ? haha

Don't overthink it, @Aakash , it's not about understanding it, it's just being it. 'True self' is a buzzword label the ego wants to create identity through and has a complicated method of things one must do to get it 'right'. Although being is simple, even a child can just be in the moment but the 'adult' mind wants to make it a complex process of this, that and the other thing so it's an accomplishment it achieves.

It's simply aware being present in the moment.

1 hour ago, noselfnofun said:

amazing thanks for creating this thread, seems very genuine. 

you mentioned death earlier, how has your relationship with death changed now that you have woke up? If you were to die tomorrow how would you feel? I know you could say that death is ultimately an illusion but the body will go so its in relation to the death of the body not the true self. dose it create fear the idea of the body dying? 

And was the whole journey worth it ? haha

It's accepted fully but I will also defend myself or community if trying to be killed or targeted in genocide, I dont adhere to a code of pacifism.  Again feelings still arise about making smart decisions not to just walk into a street and sadness still arises about the loss of friends or family, my humanness remains.

If I were to die tomorrow? hahahaha, how would I feel?  Not sure, I'll try and let you know if it happens.......somehow??  Hahahaha.

But no the body dying does not disturb me, I'm actually more excited about whats behind the doors of that moment when it does happen then afraid to go.  But if someone tortures me up until that moment, I will feel pain if thats on your mind.

Edited by Mu_

13 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

It's accepted fully but I will also defend myself or community if trying to be killed or targeted in genocide, I dont adhere to a code of pacifism.  Again feelings still arise about making smart decisions not to just walk into a street and sadness still arises about the loss of friends or family, my humanness remains.

If I were to die tomorrow? hahahaha, how would I feel?  Not sure, I'll try and let you know if it happens.......somehow??  Hahahaha.

But no the body dying does not disturb me, I'm actually more excited about whats behind the doors of that moment when it does happen then afraid to go.  But if someone tortures me up until that moment, I will feel pain if thats on your mind.

great thanks, defo don't want you to die tomorrow so hopefully that wont happen anytime soon ahah.

I feel like most seekers, the fear of death is what is driving there search. 

Alot of teachers say when they wake up they realise this is just the beginning, do you feel there is more work to be done and what dose that work entail? 

you say emotions still arise but do you think there is a place one can reach where your not only fully awake but have complete emotional mastery ? 

In certain Buddhist text they have different descriptions on the degree of enlightenment. stream entry to once returner to arhat. Is an arhat just someone who has completely purified themselves and gained emotional mastery ? 

@SOUL@Mu_ i don't know what it is, i can't know what it is, but it is as normal as living life for my past number of years, it feels exactly the same, i dropped by old perspective and let go of the "i" and vast spaciousness and silence opened up to me, "i" wasn't watching a movie, "i" wasn't eating, it was automatic- happening on its own, it was me being in the present moment, your right even a child is doing it 

the only difference is 

there is not an after thought of "i am playing, or i am writing" 

it is just it is writing, it is just playing 

@Mu_ so awareness (initially identified and really not separate from the ego/mind/person) really truly "has the experience" of thinking it is a person to realizing it was never a person to begin with and was always itself. ?

This part can be disorienting (because initially the ego/mind may think it is the nothingness) but self-inqiruy into who is afraid or disoriented should resolve?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

@Mu_ so awareness (initially identified and really not separate from the ego/mind/person) really truly "has the experience" of thinking it is a person to realizing it was never a person to begin with and was always itself. ?

This part can be disorienting (because initially the ego/mind may think it is the nothingness) but self-inqiruy into who is afraid or disoriented should resolve?

To your first paragraph. Yes. 

Whats funny about your second question and I’ve been thinking about this lately is that even your “ego/mind” thinking it is the nothingness is actually not actually incorrect either because what the ego/mind is actually made of is god as well.   Haha haha ? it’s justnot realized  

how does that make you feel?

5 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Whats funny about your second question and I’ve been thinking about this lately is that even your “ego/mind” thinking it is the nothingness is actually not actually incorrect either because what the ego/mind is actually made of is god as well.   Haha haha ? it’s justnot realized  

how does that make you feel?

@Mu_ lol . makes me feel pretty good actually haha :D

because it felt like that would be the case, that it is not other than God.

so at the end of the day, you're really living thru the process of awakening - even though fully awake to begin with :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny