Mu_

"Self-Realized": I'm available to answer your sincere questions on waking up....

118 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Hima Izumi said:

Are you in permanent peace?

Did suffering completely stop? no more future worries, no more anxiety... no more fear?

If something traumatic would happen to you would you feel emotional pain?

If your looking for an idea of permanent peace you may find yourself searching forever.  What you are is happening now with the experience that is present here now.  Looking for a way out of your worries, anxiety and fear in this moment will often cause you to miss it. 

As for me, its pretty darn peaceful, a type of peace, awe and wonder that is worth the struggles that can come with the inward journey.  And yes if something traumatic happened or I was tortured I'm pretty sure I'd feel it in the moment.

Edited by Mu_

16 hours ago, zambize said:

What helped this experience stick instead of just being an enlightenment experience and coming back down?

Ive thought a lot about this since and I'm afraid its impossible to nail down exactly.  The biggest issues that were faced in the end was the complete acceptance that I can't avoid death and danger to me or my loved ones.  That "I" can't be proven or dis-proven, choice and the arising of desire appear on their own, and God is All.  There was years of meditation before this, years of contemplation and exposure to various perspectives on consciousness, thought, science, synchronicitys, speaking with spirits and angels, multiple mushroom and lsd experiences, many great adventures and travels, and many many many challenges of having to bear my own mind, emotions, and disintegration.

My advice to you is if your interested in this "waking up" stuff, accept it as the biggest challenge of your life and that you may have to go through things you do not like and doesn't feel good, but at the same time, don't take it to seriously.  Be consistent with your practice, but don't become to rigid that you feel guilty for dropping it some days.  Ego backlash will happen and if I've learned anything, its important to respect those periods sometimes and just take a little break, do something fun or restful and non harming to yourself and others.  This "awakening" thing isn't a race, the universe has been around for billions of years and if you've been doing a lot of personal work or implementing a lot of new changes (sometimes even just a little), this can challenge you at your deepest levels, re-calibrating the body, mind and spirit, and require some needed rest from from the process your putting yourself through.

Meditation did wonders in cultivating a stance to be able to see the movement of thought and stories that we are believing without knowing it. 

Looking into these stories and understanding what attached me helped me let go of coming from those places.

As stories fell away, emptiness, unbrokenness and new perspective slowly emerged.  The mind and some of the many tricks and its core desires became more obvious.  Wanting to feel important over other humans, feeling entitled to everything, the belief of being in control, that life is out to get you or against you, needing to be right and prove others wrong, and many many more, many of which are specific to this incarnation.

Being open, and ready for the possibility that anything can change that your convinced is just the way it is, is just you, always has been and always will be.  If this isn't confronted, chances are you will remain stuck, in the hundreds of ways this can happen in a life.  Really finding it in you through investigation that ANYTHING is possible even if it seems scientificly so or rationally.  Again, just the mindset will allow for your life, mind and body to do what you couldn't imagine.

Trusting that life is worth living and inherently good and that most people mean well, is important, it will keep you grounded and sane, help steer you away from a lot of unneeded conflict with others, help with inner doubt, and apprehension on letting go of your trauma's, and pains you will face.

Theres a lot more, but these are really important in my opinion no matter what path you feel drawn to.

Edited by Mu_

19 hours ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

What path, method do you find most effective 

I replied to someone else on another question and its connected to yours, so I thought you may want to see it.

5 hours ago, zambize said:

What helped this experience stick instead of just being an enlightenment experience and coming back down?

Ive thought a lot about this since and I'm afraid its impossible to nail down exactly.  The biggest issues that were faced in the end was the complete acceptance that I can't avoid death and danger to me or my loved ones.  That "I" can't be proven or dis-proven, choice and the arising of desire appear on their own, and God is All.  There was years of meditation before this, years of contemplation and exposure to various perspectives on consciousness, thought, science, synchronicitys, speaking with spirits and angels, multiple mushroom and lsd experiences, many great adventures and travels, and many many many challenges of having to bear my own mind, emotions, and disintegration.

My advice to you is if your interested in this "waking up" stuff, accept it as the biggest challenge of your life and that you may have to go through things you do not like and doesn't feel good, but at the same time, don't take it to seriously.  Be consistent with your practice, but don't become to rigid that you feel guilty for dropping it some days.  Ego backlash will happen and if I've learned anything, its important to respect those periods sometimes and just take a little break, do something fun or restful and non harming to yourself and others.  This "awakening" thing isn't a race, the universe has been around for billions of years and if you've been doing a lot of personal work or implementing a lot of new changes (sometimes even just a little), this can challenge you at your deepest levels, re-calibrating the body, mind and spirit, and require some needed rest from from the process your putting yourself through.

Meditation did wonders in cultivating a stance to be able to see the movement of thought and stories that we are believing without knowing it. 

Looking into these stories and understanding what attached me helped me let go of coming from those places.

As stories fell away, emptiness, unbrokenness and new perspective slowly emerged.  The mind and some of the many tricks and its core desires became more obvious.  Wanting to feel important over other humans, feeling entitled to everything, the belief of being in control, that life is out to get you or against you, needing to be right and prove others wrong, and many many more, many of which are specific to this incarnation.

Being open, and ready for the possibility that anything can change that your convinced is just the way it is, is just you, always has been and always will be.  If this isn't confronted, chances are you will remain stuck, in the hundreds of ways this can happen in a life.  Really finding it in you through investigation that ANYTHING is possible even if it seems scientificly so or rationally.  Again, just the mindset will allow for your life, mind and body to do what you couldn't imagine.

Trusting that life is worth living and inherently good and that most people mean well, is important, it will keep you grounded and sane, help steer you away from a lot of unneeded conflict with others, help with inner doubt, and apprehension on letting go of your trauma's, and pains you will face.

Theres a lot more, but these are really important in my opinion no matter what path you feel drawn to.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ what do you mean that "I" can't be proven or disproven ?

6 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@Mu_ what do you mean that "I" can't be proven or disproven ?

Well this comment was in relation to the original question asked, about that specific time in life where it seemed to be part of waking up, even if its not how I fully see things now. 

But to elaborate, "I" was seen as a particular someone who had choice and a control to do this or that.  I wasn't ready at that moment to just believe that it was false, but I couldn't prove that "I" was real, real as it seemed, or actually had any control.  So you could say, I drop the conviction that it was inherently true (which is how we all generally live as people) and let it be open as a possibility that I don't have control or that I don't have nearly as much control as I think I did.  This lead to seeing that I don't control what desires, thoughts, interests  and feelings come up, opening up self-realization that my previous beliefs were not as they seemed.  This seeing continued and repeated over and over until a momentum and concrete change happened where this notion of "I" just wasn't grasped or held onto anymore.  But yet a "remaining" happened.  Existing, seeing, sensing, knowledge, understanding, experience didn't just vanish, it became a new unfolding of its own kind.  

@Mu_ Do you feel pain in your heart when you see suffering around you?

@Mu_ Those mysterious pulls are me or no me? :)

(Getting into free will territory)

Edited by Pouya

@Mu_ I'm asking it because I see a dual prespective on these topics. Like its all external world no internal  or  all internal and no external world.

It doesnt seem grey its all black or all white.

With the problem of "are things happening how they supposed to happen", I can totally relate to the both extremes.

Although many experienced people say that we should have nuance and dont go full black and white.

Like nothing is supposed to happen and everything just randomly happen by their subtle patterns.

Or everything happens as it must happen and no other way around.

They both seem very true for me.

Edited by Pouya

@Billy Shears What if we say what is the distinction between something and nothing?

I don't see it very sharp and visible.

23 minutes ago, Pouya said:

@Billy Shears What if we say what is the distinction between something and nothing?

If by nothing you mean a literal nothing, then it doesn't exist.  If by something = form as its generally called in science and nothing as a recognition/inherent seeing and knowing of voidness/emptiness/no-thingness then there is no distinction they are the same, but this is something your going to have to see for yourself and taking my word for it is not going to settle the question.

Edited by Mu_

28 minutes ago, Pouya said:

10 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

If by nothing you mean a literal nothing, then it doesn't exist.  If by something = form as its generally called in science and nothing as a recognition/inherent seeing and knowing of voidness/emptiness/no-thingness then there is no distinction they are the same, but this is something your going to have to see for yourself and taking my word for it is not going to settle the question.

HOWEVER you will miss a lot if you blow off form because you feel like its now unimportant or a illusion since its all One and that is whats important now.  There is no this or that.

Edited by Mu_

6 hours ago, Pouya said:

@Mu_ I'm asking it because I see a dual prespective on these topics. Like its all external world no internal  or  all internal and no external world.

With the problem of "are things happening how they supposed to happen", I can totally relate to the both extremes.

Although many experienced people say that we should have nuance and dont go full black and white.

Like nothing is supposed to happen and everything just randomly happen by their subtle patterns.

I agree with the gist that all black or white has its issues however when one full goes through a phase like that they are learning one side emerssively even though partial. One can have a life time in this extreme or for some it’s a few years. So long as it’s not just a accepted belief system and an actual embodiment of living and experiencing first hand there is growth in my opinion. 

That said there is internal and external AND It’s all One/Self/God

Leo has eluded to this paradox as well as many other teachers ?‍?. 

6 hours ago, Pouya said:

I agree with the gist that all black or white has its issues however when one full goes through a phase like that they are learning one side emerssively even though partial. One can have a life time in this extreme or for some it’s a few years. So long as it’s not just a accepted belief system and an actual embodiment of living and experiencing first hand there is growth in my opinion. 

That said there is internal and external AND It’s all One/Self/God

Leo has eluded to this paradox as well as many other teachers ?‍?. 

with  being self-realised how do you go about your daily life 

do you leave it to god or do you consciously put effort in yourself?

13 hours ago, Aakash said:

with  being self-realised how do you go about your daily life 

do you leave it to god or do you consciously put effort in yourself?

Lifes fairly similar then "before" awakening, even though "before" isn't really a difference in "time".  God "IS", so leaving it to or not leaving it, is a impossibility. "I" and "feel" arise, but not in belief of being such.

Edited by Mu_