Mu_

"Self-Realized": I'm available to answer your sincere questions on waking up....

118 posts in this topic

After 18+ years of spiritual practice with mind blowing ups and suicidal downs,  Self-Realization occurred and I woke up to what we all are and it stuck.  Ive been making myself more and more available to helping people find out who and what they are over this last year and will continue to do so.  Feel free to ask me anything relevant to your path.

Now you may of noticed I dont use the word "enlightenment", I do this because its just to muddled and divided on what it means.  So if you are to use that word with me please really define what you mean.  And if you do use this word in your own inner dialogue and life in general, I encourage you to REALLY look into what you mean and are seeking, because this can be a awakening of its own sort.

1.  If you have a question, the more you can share about yourself and how it relates to your life, the better for your awakening.

2.  If your a bit shy, feel free to private message me.

If you don't feel like asking anything, this is probably the most important tid bit yet that has come up in these questions that is helpful for everyone.

What helped this experience stick instead of just being an enlightenment experience and coming back down?

Ive thought a lot about this since and I'm afraid its impossible to nail down exactly.  The biggest issues that were faced in the end was the complete acceptance that I can't avoid death and danger to me or my loved ones.  That "I" can't be proven or dis-proven, choice and the arising of desire appear on their own, and God is All.  There was years of meditation before this, years of contemplation and exposure to various perspectives on consciousness, thought, science, synchronicitys, speaking with spirits and angels, multiple mushroom and lsd experiences, many great adventures and travels, and many many many challenges of having to bear my own mind, emotions, and disintegration.

My advice to you is if your interested in this "waking up" stuff, accept it as the biggest challenge of your life and that you may have to go through things you do not like and doesn't feel good, but at the same time, don't take it to seriously.  Be consistent with your practice, but don't become to rigid that you feel guilty for dropping it some days.  Ego backlash will happen and if I've learned anything, its important to respect those periods sometimes and just take a little break, do something fun or restful and non harming to yourself and others.  This "awakening" thing isn't a race, the universe has been around for billions of years and if you've been doing a lot of personal work or implementing a lot of new changes (sometimes even just a little), this can challenge you at your deepest levels, re-calibrating the body, mind and spirit, and require some needed rest from from the process your putting yourself through.

Meditation did wonders in cultivating a stance to be able to see the movement of thought and stories that we are believing without knowing it. 

Looking into these stories and understanding what attached me helped me let go of coming from those places.

As stories fell away, emptiness, unbrokenness and new perspective slowly emerged.  The mind and some of the many tricks and its core desires became more obvious.  Wanting to feel important over other humans, feeling entitled to everything, the belief of being in control, that life is out to get you or against you, needing to be right and prove others wrong, and many many more, many of which are specific to this incarnation.

Being open, and ready for the possibility that anything can change that your convinced is just the way it is, is just you, always has been and always will be.  If this isn't confronted, chances are you will remain stuck, in the hundreds of ways this can happen in a life.  Really finding it in you through investigation that ANYTHING is possible even if it seems scientificly so or rationally.  Again, just the mindset will allow for your life, mind and body to do what you couldn't imagine.

Trusting that life is worth living and inherently good and that most people mean well, is important, it will keep you grounded and sane, help steer you away from a lot of unneeded conflict with others, help with inner doubt, and apprehension on letting go of your trauma's, and pains you will face.

Theres a lot more, but these are really important in my opinion no matter what path you feel drawn to.

Edited by Mu_

No question : ) but you are a cool dude mu. Keep at it.

@Mu_ Do things happen as they must happen?

Do I choose to wake up? By I and choosing, i mean does the human choose to walk the path or it happens as it must happen?

Are sleep people and awake people where they must be?

Edited by Pouya

@Viking You were asking about waking up. Well, here's your guy! :D

@Mu_ Ignore this post :ph34r: :P

Edited by Truth Addict

Are you in permanent peace?

Did suffering completely stop? no more future worries, no more anxiety... no more fear?

If something traumatic would happen to you would you feel emotional pain?

@Mu_

Why is there something rather than nothing? 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

20 hours ago, Pouya said:

@Mu_ Do things happen as they must happen?

Do I choose to wake up? By I and choosing, i mean does the human choose to walk the path or it happens as it must happen?

Are sleep people and awake people where they must be?

The idea of a "must" is a interesting one to look into and I encourage this.  Must from whom?  No one chooses to wake up, but at some point in life people do find themselves drawn to this "spiritual" pull to look deeper into the everyday grind and perhaps what it is all about.  One feels this in the experience of choice sometimes and sometimes its in the realm of a mysterious surrendering to you can't put your finger on at that point.  If you feel like you have a lot of choice to do this or that I encourage you to ask yourself what is most important now and go for that even if it is that you want to make a good living or raise a family.  If you feel drawn to a mysterious pull to find out who you are and you feel the others, they aren't incompatible.

Edited by Mu_

4 hours ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

What path, method do you find most effective 

There is no path or method that is most effective across the board, everyones at different places and needs different things.  Some people are control freaks and need to learn to let go and trust in the life process.  Some are in a defeated self mind set and can't get started with anything and listening to a guy like Tony Robbins can really help the person get a healthy sense of self and confidence in going out into the world and making things happen.

As for me, I went through both sides and in the end had to let go of both. 

Perhaps you can tell me about you and that will help me help you more.

If your looking to feel better in general, I'd say follow your heart and be kind to the best of your ability, you'll avoid a lot of drama and regret this way and as a result your life will be more positve.  That will get you pretty far.

Edited by Mu_