John Iverson

Can you give me lists of fields based on my Zone of Genius to pursue a mastery?

20 posts in this topic

Zone of Genius : Capturing Subtle Truths, in my experience and breakthrough, or in my eureka moment, to make people see, feel, realize the spiritual manifestation in each creation, of what is really their potential and what is really possible

Subtle truths, not really sure.

1)Metaphysics.
2) The Unconscious. Meister Eckhart, Freud, Jung.
3) Theology.
4) The Supernatural & Evil.
5) Pickup Artistry.
6) Sales.
7) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
8) Economics.
9) Poetry. 
10) Village Banter.

23 hours ago, Elisabeth said:

@John Iverson How did you figure out this was your zone of genius? Based on what activities or experiences?

Based on Life Purpose Course

20 hours ago, RichardY said:

Subtle truths, not really sure.

1)Metaphysics.
2) The Unconscious. Meister Eckhart, Freud, Jung.
3) Theology.
4) The Supernatural & Evil.
5) Pickup Artistry.
6) Sales.
7) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
8) Economics.
9) Poetry. 
10) Village Banter.

I have my Life Purpose, i figured it out now... here's my LP... 

Life Purpose:

Capturing Subtle Truths, to make people See the Spiritual Manifestation in everything and specially in each creation by their potential and what is really Possible.. hmm?  Is there anything that comes to your mind ?

but based on your lists, yes!! I am thinking if it is Metaphysics.. it comes to my mind hmm lets seeee i want more suggestions i want to broaden my scope before i settle... 

btw, what is grimm's fairy tales and village banter?..

Edited by John Iverson

9 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

just sounds like you desire to be a spiritual teacher. 

I have an intuition that there is spirituality in my Life Purpose.. but being me i want to capture subtle truths that there is spiritual manifestation in each creation in their potential, and what is really possible.. to answer the Question what is a Human Being and what is really the potential of human being? And really when we try to talk what is possible here what is really possible? Also each creation has a potential like Reishi, wow!! I am surprise to know that it exist in nature.. i want to explore in nature what more in creation there is that is amazing has the potential of spiritual manifestation in different manifestation and in different effect in the environment or in human system when we try to experience it or observe it.. there i will capture subtle truths , and i will discover people not only creation in nature but also a human being.. i will explore somewhere that will manifest the potential of human being.. and also i will discover events that is happening but i dont know that is possible..  do you get me?  

If Leo has a big picture and giving you insights and insights.. me i will bring to mind subtle truths of the potential of creation.. and what is happening now that we dont know that exist.. my work is infield.. the work of leo is in the book hahaha! 

Edited by John Iverson

well how do you plan to show people "subtle truths" and the "potential of creation"?

You could also be a biologist or archeologist? 

I half understand what you mean, but I am not sure how you will find a job doing that which is why I am asking how you plan to show this? It still sounds like you want to be a teacher who talks about spiritual aspects of nature which is a spiritual teacher. I think biology would be more grounded, something you could get a degree in.

17 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

well how do you plan to show people "subtle truths" and the "potential of creation"?

You could also be a biologist or archeologist? 

I half understand what you mean, but I am not sure how you will find a job doing that which is why I am asking how you plan to show this? It still sounds like you want to be a teacher who talks about spiritual aspects of nature which is a spiritual teacher. I think biology would be more grounded, something you could get a degree in.

That is my problem now,  i want to find a field if there is a new field for a new oppurtunity and something new, for now i am open to your some ideas like Archeology, and biology.. from the two hm? I am not familiar to archeology but i am more inclined to that, 

can you help me figure this out? Is it archeoligist? For example i am finding a specie of something in nature and i will share it to science.. more likely that is my job haha! I want that!! It is oniy an example, to myself is ,i will find let say ,.psilocybin is not yet known and only tribes or from the place where it grows Some people now know there that there is that Psilocybin mushroom and they don't know what exactly that is but they are using it, so here I am, i want to find something and i find the Psilocybin Mushroom and i will make people see and feel what the potential of that Psilocybin mushroom.. i will capture subtle truths there , that there is spiritual manifestion to that.. anything about potential and what is really possible.. some events are happinung now that exist but if we only know we could see the world differently we will not be trap about old order of the world.. i believe that someday i will discover things in science That will matter to all fields, because it is universal.. hahaha, 

is it hosting like in national geographics? That exactly i am thinking about haha i don't know yet.. if that is a field.. also

Edited by John Iverson

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

I have my Life Purpose, i figured it out now... here's my LP... 

Life Purpose:

Capturing Subtle Truths, to make people See the Spiritual Manifestation in everything and specially in each creation by their potential and what is really Possible.. hmm?  Is there anything that comes to your mind ?

but based on your lists, yes!! I am thinking if it is Metaphysics.. it comes to my mind hmm lets seeee i want more suggestions i want to broaden my scope before i settle... 

btw, what is grimm's fairy tales and village banter?..

Shakespeare's last play. "The Tempest", comes to mind. It is based around prosperity/purpose. "Prospero" is the main character. It deals with sacredness(Holy), and the profane(Not Holy).

I would say Metaphysics is dependent on God or a Logos(emergent orderliness). Daoism based on tautology, is worth looking into. A Pilgrim's Regress C.S Lewis is  a lot more complex to understand. And worth looking into, his reasoning, observations of history and events, leads to Panentheism.

Village banter(talk) or Grimm's Fairy tales (German Children's stories).  Was trying to think of more subtle truths, than perhaps more major ones, that may be incorrect. Ones that have stood the test of time(lasted), so to speak. A broader base(like a Pyramid) that maybe partially right, than something narrower that maybe wholly wrong. It is the sensible route, but not the spiritual one. Although not without use.

Daoism(Tao Te Ching): A tautological approach to reality. http://www.with.org/tao_te_ching_en.pdf The book is excellent. Christopher Langan's CTMU (a super tautology)  is perhaps a more technical explanation, although is more complex, sentence wise to understand.

A Pilgrims Regress: An exploration of metaphysics and human approaches to life, but rather cold and unsensitive.

Noumena.(The unseen): A term worth looking into that refers to, the unseen and inference.

3 hours ago, RichardY said:

Shakespeare's last play. "The Tempest", comes to mind. It is based around prosperity/purpose. "Prospero" is the main character. It deals with sacredness(Holy), and the profane(Not Holy).

I would say Metaphysics is dependent on God or a Logos(emergent orderliness). Daoism based on tautology, is worth looking into. A Pilgrim's Regress C.S Lewis is  a lot more complex to understand. And worth looking into, his reasoning, observations of history and events, leads to Panentheism.

Village banter(talk) or Grimm's Fairy tales (German Children's stories).  Was trying to think of more subtle truths, than perhaps more major ones, that may be incorrect. Ones that have stood the test of time(lasted), so to speak. A broader base(like a Pyramid) that maybe partially right, than something narrower that maybe wholly wrong. It is the sensible route, but not the spiritual one. Although not without use.

Daoism(Tao Te Ching): A tautological approach to reality. http://www.with.org/tao_te_ching_en.pdf The book is excellent. Christopher Langan's CTMU (a super tautology)  is perhaps a more technical explanation, although is more complex, sentence wise to understand.

A Pilgrims Regress: An exploration of metaphysics and human approaches to life, but rather cold and unsensitive.

Noumena.(The unseen): A term worth looking into that refers to, the unseen and inference.

I wil discuss to you what my vision to my life purpose and what is the substance of my Life Purpose, basically i want to capture subtle truths that there is spiritual manifestation in everything and in each specially in each creation, by their potential , and what is really possible. I want to discover something and nature and human being that will make people see the Potential, like Reishi mushroom i am surprise the first time i encounter that, if Leo want to create big picture and give insight and wisdom to people, what i want it to make people see the potential and what is really possible.. there is always events that we don't know that it exist, that is exactly i want to discover and make people see it , by capturing subtle truthsss.. for example, psilosybin mushroom not yet known, so i am here to discover psilocybin mushroom and i will make people see psilocybin mushroom.. i have a feeling that someday i will have so many discoveries that will matter to science and in every field because it is universal... 

i am more explorer and infield... if Leo is through books , me i am infield... 

I am thinking of what field it is ,that i will go to field and i will discover species or anything in nature or in creation, and also human being that is manifesting human potential.. and events that is happening but not yet known by many people that will make you see the world differently and you will see that anything in here is spiritual manifestation

Edited by John Iverson

Make your statement dead simple so you can tell it to someone on the street and they’d know what you’re talking about. 

Don’t be wishy washy in your statement.

47 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Make your statement dead simple so you can tell it to someone on the street and they’d know what you’re talking about. 

Don’t be wishy washy in your statement.

I don't know what term should i use to that.. what term would i use for capturing subtle truths? Like is there a term for it to make it easier? To make people see the spiritual manifestation of in everything specially in their potential and what is really possible.. is there a 1-2 words i could describe it? 

@John Iverson it’s your life purpose statement you tell me. You sound like you’re making this more complex than it has to be. What’s the essence? What’s the core of your impact? Do you want to help people awaken? Okay boom. There. Do you want to create a new spiritual process? There you go. Do you see how simple that is? Now, sometimes that’s difficult but try to make it simple. Simple is a lot better than this overly complex statement. 

I cant word your statement. It’s yours. Not mine. That’s your job.

7 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Based on Life Purpose Course

The life purpose course asks you to reflect. You can hardly figure you'd be good in anything you have no experience with. Why do you think you're at your best when "capturing subtle truths"?

Edited by Elisabeth

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

@John Iverson it’s your life purpose statement you tell me. You sound like you’re making this more complex than it has to be. What’s the essence? What’s the core of your impact? Do you want to help people awaken? Okay boom. There. Do you want to create a new spiritual process? There you go. Do you see how simple that is? Now, sometimes that’s difficult but try to make it simple. Simple is a lot better than this overly complex statement. 

I cant word your statement. It’s yours. Not mine. That’s your job.

Okay i will discuss my life purpose to you, well my life purpose is too capture subtle truths that there is spiritual manifestation in everything, specially in each creation by their Potential and what is really possible.. my zone of Genius is Capturing Subtle Truths, so given that i want to make people see the potential of each creation, means for example do you know Reishi? I am surprise when i encountered that, so , i want to explore in field in nature to discover something.. for example.. until this century until now psilocybin mushroom is not known it , is unknown yet.. so here i am wanna make people see that i discovered psilocybin mushroom and he has a potential , and i will make people see the potential and the spiritual manifestation of that psilocybin mushroom in nature and in human system so given my zone of genius based on that i will capture subtle truth! Spiritual manifestation is different in many forms, .. speaking of human being,, i want to discover people who is manifesting human potential,

if leo is in book try to create big picture thinking to give people insights and wisdom..

me i will capture subtle truths i will discover potential in each creation and events that is not known yet by many people but it is happening and i will make the, see by people.. to make you see the spiritual manifestation in each creation and in everything..

@John Iverson lol I didn’t mean literally tell me. That was a figure of speech man. 

Honestly I don’t follow what you’re saying. If that’s the best you got, go with it. Now get to work. 

1 hour ago, Elisabeth said:

The life purpose course asks you to reflect. You can hardly figure you'd be good in anything you have no experience with. Why do you think you're at your best when "capturing subtle truths"?

I am at my best because i am interacting to the potential of human being and in every creation.. because try to connect it to my one of my first top 5 question..

what is really human being? And what is really the potential of human being.. i want to discover people who will answer the question what is really the potential of human being, and what is out there ? I will discover that will make me see the potential i will capture subtle truths there to make people see the spiritual manifestation of each creation and in everything.. i want to be infield interactin to every creation.. for example do you know reishi? When i discovered it i am amze!! It made me realize that there is something happening here in existence that, that is not blank.. it is so powerful.. and it is omnipresent to all creation.. 

if Leo is in the book creating big picture thinking to give people wisdom and insights me i will capture subtle truths to make people see spiritual manifestation in each creation and in eveything by their Potential and what is really possible..

i will discover events that it is not yet known.. or it is known i will make people see that the live in and what is happening right now the potential or what is really possible and there is spiritual manifestation to it.. it is interesting right!! Yieee i know you feel this amazing!! I am currently in a state of ❤️❤️ Like i wanna spend my rest of my life discovering interacting to people and in nature to discover.. i have a belief that someday i will discover so many things that wil matter to science and in any field because my discovery is universal! Hahahah!

You will be amzed if i tell you hey this kind of thing exist!!! Here take a look.. anything is possible.. you want something in nature? Hey take a look! You want events? Hey come here and interact to this one

Is it that life purpose course takes everyone in one way or another to spirituality and make others better. Mine was To entertain people and make them better. B/w who 3 are people u admire most in life in assesment? Mine had Leo in it, i think thats why i want to make people better ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 4/9/2019 at 0:53 PM, Harikrishnan said:

Is it that life purpose course takes everyone in one way or another to spirituality and make others better. Mine was To entertain people and make them better. B/w who 3 are people u admire most in life in assesment? Mine had Leo in it, i think thats why i want to make people better ?

Yes yess! Because of you go to you inner self haha! 

The top 3 person i read and now i admire them the most in life is Steve Jobs, Leonardo DaVinci tho my Plan is to read Nikola Tesla but the universe send me Leonardo DaVinci in purpupose hahaha, and Einstein!!! I will read Nikola Tesla someday!! Haha but originally it's Steve Jobs, Einstein, Nikola Tesla

aww you are lovely!