Recursoinominado

Is it possible to live a fully fearless life?

9 posts in this topic

I mean, walking through life with full confidence, not exactly that you are going to be good at anything but that you CAN be good at anything, so it's a matter of time until you accomplish any goal you want, no self-sabotage without being enlightened? There are some humans that you look at them and think: man, what that guy did is amazing, i wouldn't imagine me doing something that hard and thriving in it in a million years. I feel like a boy inside, that i can't handle life and its problems, i often procrastinate forever in questions (hard but with enormous potential) like building a great career(going full out on my life purpose), being famous for that. It's like i fear life and i hide from it. I don't feel good enough.

How to develop such confidence?

You have to be willing to suck and get hurt. The guy you talk about once did, you just never saw his shitty work. 

I also think that fear can be used as a compass. My LP scared the shit out of me during the first year I was pursuing it (slept between 45 min and 3 hours many days).  

Edited by martin_malin

5 minutes ago, martin_malin said:

My LP scared the shit out of me during the first year I was pursuing it (slept between 45 min and 3 hours many days).

Whatever your life purpose is, sleeping for less than 3 hours is not sustainable for more than 2 days.

If my life purpose was important, I would definitely sleep for 7 hours a day.

Edited by CreamCat

Short Answer: Yes.

The more Love you Embody/Express the less room for Fear to exist within the present.

B R E A T H E

@CreamCat He probably was sleeping that low, because of anxiety caused by the transition to doing LP. It's not like you can choose how much you want to sleep when you are being haunted by dreadful thoughts.

3 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

How to develop such confidence?

give up on confidence and be cool with who you are. that's true confidence.

confidence is not some fake thing... like pretending that you are charming or competent. confidence is just being who you are right now.

unborn Truth

@Girzo Exactly, there's nothing worse than not being able to sleep when you absolutely need too. I repaid my sleep debt as soon the big moments had passed. Adrenaline is a helluva drug. 

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.
Mark Twain

Edited by martin_malin

7 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

give up on confidence and be cool with who you are. that's true confidence.

confidence is not some fake thing... like pretending that you are charming or competent. confidence is just being who you are right now.

Ha I like it and agree! 

Both fear and confidence are an interpretation and identification. Both created by the mind. They are actually one and the same. Why does one need to build confidence? Because there is the fear of failure or loss of self etc. 

instead of simply facing your fears, try to fully understand fear itself. How why and what is it, precisely.