Aakash

How did you find your passion

14 posts in this topic

what did you do to find out what your passions were

I just practiced on my interest and it develop to my passion the better i got.

I was always the guy who starts something and then quits it after a while. I tried so much different stuff, it's quite amazing. Music is the only thing that sticked, so there that for me. Just try a lot of shit. 

thank you all for your responses, i think i've taken the enlightenment work abit too seriously and closed myself off to the possibilties of finding a passion which i was passionate about finding before. thoughts came over me like : ohh you don't need to find your passion, it will not make you happy only enlightenment will etc .. etc.. 

however, now i have changed my thinking pattern and but i've become quite a closed person in a way, i used to be very interested in trying new things and now i don't know where that's gone, but it seems i must overcome this problem and genuinely find something i am interested in 

but thanks i didn't want it to be like that, but i guess there's no other way for it to be and try out new things 

@Shiva thanks for your post, it gave me courage to understand the path will not be linear

Edited by Aakash

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

thank you all for your responses, i think i've taken the enlightenment work abit too seriously and closed myself off to the possibilties of finding a passion which i was passionate about finding before. thoughts came over me like : ohh you don't need to find your passion, it will not make you happy only enlightenment will etc .. etc.. 

Still, meditation/yoga can be your passion and you can make a business around it.

@Shiva Great post.

Looking back to what i was liking at 5 years old.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

The problem for me was not finding passion. But remove everything that society put into my wheels to stop me from my lp. A shitty programmed mind for instance

I become very self aware of what I Always liked and will ever be passionate/working for - at 21.

On 4/6/2019 at 8:39 PM, BjarkeT said:

I just practiced on my interest and it develop to my passion the better i got.

This.

I know Leo earns a lot with selling you "Life Purpose" but he also says (to his benefit) and this is the gem:

THERE IS  NOTHING TO ATTAIN! 

SPIRITUALITY IS ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR SOULD/HEARTS/SPIRIT GUIDES/ GUT FEELING/ and you can only do that fully, or lets say better and ebtter if you are contemplating death, you let go of yourself etc. 

I will give you your life purpose and you will be unhappy. You will find out you will be unhappy, because no novelty!

Balance yourself 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@Aeris

1 hour ago, Aeris said:

The problem for me was not finding passion. But remove everything that society put into my wheels to stop me from my lp. A shitty programmed mind for instance

I become very self aware of what I Always liked and will ever be passionate/working for - at 21.

YES!

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 4/28/2019 at 10:36 AM, Aeris said:

I know im always stirring up old threads lol

But if you don't mind me asking what's that ? And how long did it take you to "clean the programming" and find it ?

I am passionate about living, exploring, being the essence of life itself.

What do you love? Immerse yourself, lose yourself in that, trust in divine flow.

You find all by losing all

B R E A T H E