SaltyMeatballs

Everything is Perfect!

20 posts in this topic

Just had the most amazing trip on 5meo where i realised that everything in life is perfect and evil doesn't exist. Thank you @Leo Gura for bringing my awareness to this wonderful substance, would not be possible without you man. 

@SaltyMeatballs now go to a slaugther house and try to see how the poor creatures are crying suffering afraid of death. And then say this again life is perfect and evil doesn't exist. ???

6 hours ago, Jkris said:

@SaltyMeatballs now go to a slaugther house and try to see how the poor creatures are crying suffering afraid of death. And then say this again life is perfect and evil doesn't exist. ???

Yet your body is actually cannibalizing himself via autophagy and theres nothing wrong about it. Creatures in the slaughter house are not individual beings apart from the universe, they are the universe. Its funny how people understand non duality in spirituality but dont see it in the real world.

@Moreira I am not realized nor i haven't understood the non dual truth. But body/mind is finite and not infinite. Its the Body/mind that suffers pain. So the mind should appreciate the killings cruelty and sufferings as perfect and not at all evil?  ?

1 hour ago, Jkris said:

@Moreira I am not realized nor i haven't understood the non dual truth. But body/mind is finite and not infinite. Its the Body/mind that suffers pain. So the mind should appreciate the killings cruelty and sufferings as perfect and not at all evil?  ?

If 1.000.000 persons that have understood, told you that your point of view is false, would you accept it? And if not, what would make you to accept it ? (apart from experiencing it yourself) 

@Kensho one enlightened master asked me to see everything as good even if it is bad. I didn't ask how to? Now I am asking you the same how to see bad as good? 

Edited by Jkris
Missed words

9 hours ago, Jkris said:

Depending of your state of consciousness you see beauty and goodness in everything,

Evil is illusion, you only see evil(illusion) if you are evil (an illusory I)

Edited by Dumb Enlightened

@Dumb Enlightened So when you see somebody suffering what will be your inner feeling or response?

Even say if identity vanishes and one looses the sense of me what change it will bring to the mind - it is the mind which discriminates between good and bad isn't it? ?

14 hours ago, Jkris said:

you don't need to do that. Walk into any city and you will see plenty of suffering.

6 hours ago, Jkris said:

@Dumb Enlightened So when you see somebody suffering what will be your inner feeling or response?

Even say if identity vanishes and one looses the sense of me what change it will bring to the mind - it is the mind which discriminates between good and bad isn't it? ?

If we want to get real there's no such thing as suffering without conceptualizing it through thinking, some people suffer because they can't have sex, some people suffer because they don't have a expensive car, some people suffer because they don't have food, regardless of what you suffer about, if you fully accepted life as it is, there's no suffer, because there's no desire to change the current situation,

If you don't suffer, you won't see others suffering

6 hours ago, Jkris said:

@Kensho one enlightened master asked me to see everything as good even if it is bad. I didn't ask how to? Now I am asking you the same how to see bad as good? 

I assume that being in this forum means that you have understood that there are different levels of consciousness, hence different levels of comprehension.

To see bad as good requires a major perspective shift. The moment of the realization comes suddenly when consciousness is raised enough. The mechanics are simple: 

Let's say that there is 'good' and 'bad' as you currently perceive them. Your current 'bad' is indeed not equal to your 'good', they are vastly different, and that's why the whole thing about bad==good seems absurd.

When you grow further, the 'good' and the 'bad' will get more depth, different quality, different feeling.

That higher consciousness 'good' is a puzzle piece that fits perfectly to the higher consciousness 'bad' piece. 

In order to reach that point, firstly you need to leave space open for the possibility that the bad==good is true. Needs trust. 

The suffering will still be there after the realization but you ll get a different notion of it. Then, besides the new 'bad' and 'good' you will understand more about the suffering and the paradox that it exists because 99% of the people can't see its true nature (what Leo is saying in his video 'what is the devil'). 

And you don't need to get enlightened to get it. Spiral dynamics stage yellow is enough.

@Kensho I am keeping the question open neither rejecting not accepting what you say.May be one day after Self R will see if the perspective changes.

Plot twist: You were just allucinating. 

Before enlightenmend chop wood amd carry water, after enlightenment chip wood amd carry water.