Highest

A letter from God to You

42 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Highest said:

? What is the ego?

Ohhh I see you only care about saying God is everything and ignoring relative truth.  You'll have to take a psychology course sometime, it seems your ego has convinced you it doesnt exist 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Just now, zambize said:

Ohhh I see you only care about saying God is everything and ignoring relative truth.  You'll have to take a psychology course sometime, it seems your ego has convinced you it doesnt exist 

I'm not denying that it exists or not. I'm asking you what IS it?

Just now, Highest said:

I'm not denying that it exists or not. I'm asking you what IS it?

Ego is just God having a confused and bad day :( 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, Preetom said:

Ego is just God having a confused and bad day :( 

Can't we already just say that the ego cannot be seperated from God and is in fact God itself?

God has one attribute that the ego will never except. He doesn't need to exist.

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Okay  ? now let's do some easy logic

P1: God is Everything

P2: The ego exists

C:The ego is God as it cannot be seperated from everything.

Can we agree?

@Highest Totally agree. Just keep that "attribute" in your pocket in case you ever need it. Non existance is not a negitive thing. It's everything.

5 hours ago, Highest said:

I am writing this while I am in a non-dual state. God wrote this, it cannot be otherwise.

I tricked myself to believe that I am something else than what I am by creating the ego which is none other than Me. Praise my masterpiece trickery.

I am You. You are Me.

I am love and All-Good. I judge none because there is none but Me. All will, doership, controlship is I.

You don't need to become conscious of Me. It means nothing to Me. I am still You. You can never and has never been seperated from Me. In fact, you have always been Me eternally. I'm looking through your eyes right now, thinking, reading this, feeling sensations in My body.

Only I Alone exists. I am nothing and everything simultaneously. I created everything and is the origin of Everything. There is only I.

then you are not God

As to those who reject Faith: if they had everything on earth, and twice repeated, to give as ransom for the penalty of the Day of Judgment, it would never be accepted of them. Theirs would be a grievous penalty. Their wish will be to get out of the Fire, but never will they get out. Their penalty will be one that endures" (5:36-37).

I'm with @zambize on this one.

@Highest How do you know others are writing from dual states?

4 hours ago, cetus56 said:

This is cracking my head ?

It does not make sense at all, but it also makes perfect sense.

6 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Highest Totally agree. Just keep that "attribute" in your pocket in case you ever need it. Non existance is not a negitive thing. It's everything.

I would say Nothingness=Everything. Non-existence is imagination of the mind, no such thing exists.

@Truth Addict Only you yourself can know and understand if others are talking from dual or non-dual states. It all depends on your current state of mind, awareness and consciousness.

1 minute ago, Highest said:

I would say Nothingness=Everything. Non-existence is imagination of the mind, no such thing exists.

@Truth Addict Only you yourself can know and understand if others are talking from dual or non-dual states. It all depends on your current state of mind, awareness and consciousness.

No it is neither and more complicated than that, but you can put label if you want, because I am God and I made you to believe it. :) 

27 minutes ago, purerogue said:

No it is neither and more complicated than that, but you can put label if you want, because I am God and I made you to believe it. :) 

Okay. But you did not make me believe it, you made me aware of it. ?

4 insights came to my mind while I was in this non-dual state which I had been conscious of before but have no shadow of doubt now that it is the Truth. 

1. I am God  

2. Only I (God) Alone Exists 

3. I am the Creator and Origin of Everything and simultaneously I am Everything.  

4. The ego is none but God as it never can and never has been separated from Everything aka God.

What is the reason you keep starting threads and posting the same thoughts you have posted before?  

You simply repeat what Leo has been saying in his most recent video.  To me, the way you post is highly annoying and discredits the legitimacy of this forum, and I wouldn't recommend anyone coming because of threads like this.  

I'm assuming this is a troll account? Mods, can we delete this user?

2 hours ago, Highest said:

@Truth Addict

Only you yourself can know and understand if others are talking from dual or non-dual states. It all depends on your current state of mind, awareness and consciousness.

Well, to the ordinary people non-duality is just hallucinations, to non-duality people ordinary people are hallucinations and they are hallucinating.

I'm not judging or making conclusions, I'm just pointing that out to you.

@SerpaeTetra I'm simply expressing my conscious non-dual state. I will make as many threads as I want I don't care what you think about it.

@Shiva It was God writing it from a non-dual state. Who else do you think is writing this right now?

"Ego is a mountain, god is a valley." Echart Tolle's wisdom.

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

Well, to the ordinary people non-duality is just hallucinations, to non-duality people ordinary people are hallucinations and they are hallucinating.

I'm not judging or making conclusions, I'm just pointing that out to you.

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:
6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Truth Addict It doesn't matter. Both groups are within nonduality and both groups are God. This is an Apsolute Truth. You can say I'm not God, that would be God. I can say I'm God, that would be God too.

It all just depends on if you are the fish who is conscious that it's in an ocean or not. It doesn't matter if the fish is conscious of It or not, the Truth is that it is in a ocean nevertheless.

Just now, Shiva said:

...said the devil?!

The Devil is God. There is only God. Whatever I write is God writing.