Nivsch

I think sometimes Green stage person can be LESS aware than orange-blue person

32 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura of course i mentioned and credited you in my summary.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Truth Addict i know that obama is more developed but i think he fails to really integrate the healthy sides of blue (because if he is yellow he have to do this) in setting a clear red line for Iran for example. He though that 150 million dollars will make their regime moderate but the excact opposite happened. So obama is green and mybe yellow but not enough into yellow yet. He is really "on the clouds" on this topic. 

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@kieranperez I meant that trump understand better the middle east than obama. If i was an american, i probably would vote obama/hilery and I can totally understand why to support obama, but as an israeli citizen, i will trust more a president who understand the middle east and dont do risky agreement with a terrorist regime of Iran that only postpone the nuclear problem for 10-15 years but not solving it at all.

Edited by Nivsch

@Serotoninluv good explanation thank you and i agree with you

@Nivsch

I see, but one of the most important qualities of Yellow is long term thinking.

Don't get tricked by quick results, they also have consequences that Trump is not seeing.

I know politics is a very complex topic, and I know that I'm not an expert, so I I'd stop here.

Cheers and good day my friend.

Edited by Truth Addict

Yes...

Many "stage green" act as a stage red... very defensive and agressive... 

@Nivsch  Green on top of beige, purple, red, blue and orange. You cannot transcend something that you haven't yet resolved. If for example someone just protests and yells at others about animal cruelty and stuff, I don't consider them a true stage green person. Even at a green stage, people need to be independent (red), organized, disciplined (blue) and be educated about things like politics, agriculture, history etc... (orange) Otherwise a person like this is useless.

@bejapuskas you are right. I was in vegan protests in 2013 2014 2017 and i was never violent but i saw some of the activists entered macdonalds and did provocation it was funny i dont know if its effective but its not my style. Just a month ago i was very overwhelmed and even crying after my father said he is capable to kill a caw (i asked him hypotetically) but i dont think he really capable we are liberal family (but not in every topic as you can see...) *But* last month i discovered spiral dynamics and it just solved my emotional problem about it and now i am not frastrated anymore that my family eat meat because i know they just havent reach yet to this stage :) so it has very liberated me psycologically ☺ they are orange-green people but not vegan (yet... ?)

Edited by Nivsch

On 4/5/2019 at 10:55 AM, Nivsch said:

It can happen, for my opinion, when green is so polarized and deep in his agenda that his range of sight is narrower than the moderate half blue-half orange person.  for example - an extremist leftist person can be naive and dont understand how our enemies are thinking and why blue-orange strategies are more efficient than green strategied in detering our enemies from attack us, and preserving our country strong enough to defeat our enemies.

"I think Stage Green is too extreme. They don't know what they're doing. They're less developed. They don't understand that we have enemies to fight." - person who is probably in Stage Blue / Orange.

You're still making enemies out of people, so of course Stage Green people will seem weird / weak / irrational to you. Their strategies will seem like they're coming from a bunch of pansy hippies who are unrealistic and don't acknowledge real dangers in the world.

But you see, as one goes up the spiral, there is less ego, and with less ego, there is less danger. There is no "strong country." There is no country.

(But just to clarify, I do get what you're saying. Being Stage Green doesn't mean you don't act or that you don't set boundaries to address the poor behaviors of others--on a micro and macro level. There are also "Stage Green" extremists who behave violently to defend their politics, but I would say this is a neurotic side to green common to very young people and not universal. What I mean is that a hallmark of green is that the us-vs-them, good-and-evil mentality begins to dissolve.)

Edited by eleveneleven

@eleveneleven so SURPRISE - I'm green in many parameters and still think that the far-leftists are wrong.

I believe in dynamic-centrism which use the good stuff from the right and the left, and thats why i think that exetreme leftists have a very naive point of view about the real intention of... (ok not enemies but) the violent ideologs of our neibours in the middle east. And when a terrorist regime say over and over again he want to destroy israel we dont have the privilege to be long-term thinkers about them because if we make even one tiny mistake they will reach atomic weapon capacities which is a hugh problem from the tiny piece of land we are living it.

Edited by Nivsch

18 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@eleveneleven so SURPRISE - I'm green in many parameters and still i think that the far-leftists are wrong!

I believe in dynamic-centrism which use the good stuff from the right and the left, and thats why i think that exetreme leftists have a very naive point of view about the real intention of... (ok not enemies but) the violent ideologs of our neibours in the middle east. And when a terrorist regime say over and over again he want to destroy israel we dont have the privilege to be long-term thinkers about them because if we make even one tiny mistake they will reach atomic weapon capacities. 

My friend, I agree with you, although I live on the opposite side of yours.

I think war is stupid, and I think every ideology that excludes others is stupid.

The problem is, you see, my government excludes your people, and your government excludes my people. Or, at least that's what they tell us on the news.

In my honest opinion, there are always larger dynamics at play, and nobody cares about our people.

Maybe they want us to fight so that they can run their economies, you know how Arabs don't have weapon factories, so they'd have to buy from Russia and Iran like the Syrian regime and Hizb Allah, and from America like Saudi Arabia.

So, what I don't know is that why we are fighting.

But what I know is that I don't trust my government, and I think you don't trust yours either.

Our governments are too corrupt, they brain wash us all the time since we are kids to become enemies and fight each other for them.

Edited by Truth Addict