electroBeam

Gaia: Is it valuable for us

8 posts in this topic

Is Gaia a valuable resource? Are the teachers high quality, how deep do they go into spirituality? Are they for deep meditators or just noobs? Are they for westerners or easterners? 

i'm not gonna lie, i don't think they know what they're talking about when it comes to enlightenment, its just general things. like i don't think theres any enlightened people on it. 

but i'm not gonna slate it for that, i like having a membership just to visit it once in a while and there are some really spiritual documentaries on there i enjoy watching once in a while

It's very green. 

More value than netflix, but that's not saying much

yeah its a good place to play around, and probably more valuable than watching random tv shows on netflix.  but obviously its not going to take u all the way. but its def a cool place to open your mind to new things. just try to be aware alot of stuff on their is very vague and barely explaining anything at all, so don't get discouraged by that.  its mostly introductory stuff.  but they got some good docs and yoga stuff on there. but if u do lots of research im sure youtube has basically the same thing to offer.  one nice thing about gaia is that its sorted in categories, and all that.

one interesting auspicious experience i had with gaia, was i was learning about a special characteristic of prana, and basically there is this special time of the day 4am-6am called brahma muhurta, and its basically the time of the day when the prana(life force energy) is at its peak, and basically ur ego will manifest itself very little, and higher states of consciousness will flwo more naturally through you.

so they say doing consciousness work, like yoga and meditation at this time is at its most valuable.  so i was learning that at the time. and rejecting it. and not valuing it. and around the same time i went on gaia and randomly came across this Egyptian documentary.  and they basically were talking about how when they photograph at around those times little balls of energies always showed up in the photographs and they started talking about prana and all these theories on how the great pyramid was actually made to make these bursts of energy in consciousness for the world.  definitely it was synchronicity.

anyways check it out for sure. and if u have a friend who already subscribes borrow their account :P that's what i did.

also check out yogic paths. pretty amazing documentary. that's actually the first thing i discovered which led me to gaia. and they have the first episode on youtube if im not mistaken.

Don't trust anything, but it can be a good resource. "Sort the wheat from the Chaff." lol 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

they usually have a week free suprsription you can try. I signed up for the 99 cents for a month deal to see what its all about, and its very green hippie- like. If your looking for teachers to take you deep into meditation or enlightenment then dont bother. What they do have is lots of good videos on health, yoga, psychics, paranormal stuff, history and good spiritual documentaries. But no instruction videos per se. Its pretty light material id say except for one interview series called "open minds" with regina meredith, im thinking of resubscribing only for that, she interviews green/yellow people about various subjects, mostly health, spiritual stuff, and new historic theories

IMO Gaia is great for people who accept stage Green. It has some turquoise in it, but not that much, mainly Green material.

Mahadev