Tony 845

If you are enlightened tell me how you got there!

74 posts in this topic

Techniques & what led to it please. ?

You’ve got some strong persistence. I’d totally want you on my team for that trait. 

@Tony 845 Self-Inquiry and interacting with enlightened masters.

btw. I don't claim to be enlightened, but I am definitely more awake than I was before I started :D

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

God's lead me to kryia yoga, phychdelic's, self enquiry and I'm starting kundalini yoga soon. Be careful with phcy's, they can drastically amplify anxiety, can be overwhelming, and can be cut with shit. Mushrooms is safest, but let your heart lead you. Ultimately one foundational thing for me is the desire. I can only describe my desire for enli as something invisible, and yet incredibly strong...not tangible, but still leads me to meditate over 200 hours already. 

Also, if you can...do take phyc's. It's a big boost, but wait till you get some conceptual understand built up. Whatever it is that is "you" it cannot rise and fall away (like your thoughts for example, or a cold...these things fall away and yet you have not fallen away. Find the thing that cannot fall away. Is it your physical heart? No, it can be replaced whole you remain. Is it your happiness? You'll find it's also not you, because it can fall away...while you remain. Is it personality? Which personality atribute in particular? Your general behavioral patterns, how you act? If you no longer behaved that way would you still be here? Do not cross over into the realm of imagination. You are the one who sees the imagination. My words are true.

10 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Self-inquiry and Kundalini Yoga, but ultimately surrender. 

@FoxFoxFox you are not enlightened . Give up , man !

@Jkris I'm just trying to disturb him hahah . I don't really know . But i'm definitely suspicious .

Edited by tecladocasio

@Tony 845

I'm not enlightened, and I'll tell you how to do it:

• Debating and arguing.
  • Closed-mindedness.
  • Wasting time.
  • Thinking and mental masurbation.
  • Don't appreciate your own unique differences, and assume that enlightenment is a possession that anyone can buy from the mall.
  • Ignore direct experience.
  • Ignore all evidence and science.
  • Ignore all the research.
  • Zero self-reflection.
  • Zero genuine interest in Truth.
  • Zero compassion levels.
  • Laziness.
  • YouTube videos.
  • Popcorn ?
  • Interpreting everything literally alongside being stubborn that my interpretation is the one true interpretation.
  • Lastly, and most importantly, claim enlightenment already, so you won't even have any doubts that you are enlightened, and as a bonus: convince others that you are enlightened, and if they refuse to accept => debate, if failed => bad mouth and call names, if failed => kill.
Edited by Truth Addict

''The fool who persists in his folly will become wise''

- William Blake

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Spend time loving things that surround you.

20 min a day. Put your phone down and love the things in your bedroom, living room. Look at whoever walks into your space with loving eyes.

Everywhere you go- I love this / I love that.

If you do that for a couple years you will be completely transformed.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Delusion.

From delusion to enlightened master Nahm 

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Repeating a meaningless word sub-verbally in my head, without putting too much effort into it

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

5 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Watching the breath.

Did watching the breath awaken you? If so, are you in permanent peace and no suffering permanently?

Edited by Hima Izumi

Lot's of people on here claim to be, but aren't. They just get good at hiding their...humanity.

Well I say humanity as a word to sum up the majority of humans, who live from the ego state.