Beeman

What is the devil?

21 posts in this topic

Leo explained devil is us. Why I don't understand is that is it mean an angle called Lucifer doesn't exist? 

In chrstian mythology the devi is an angel and fall down for wishing God position chrstian believes devil is who opposed to God commandments and anyone who did the same thing as devil is looks  and become devil. 

I can see my devillry and God property speak and argue inside of my heart and my head, but I want more clarity? 

What about lower 4d entiy demons? 

Need clarity? 

The being that is the Devil aka Lucifer is the god known as Enki, Lord of the Water, who is a blonde haired deity governing an advanced race of beings that look like humans. He operates the side of the demons and is a good force for humanity. He is the credited geneticist that helped humans evolve by introducing his races DNA with our primate ancestors. The angelic faction is headed by a being named Michael, who Hate humanity because we are an abomination to them. We can also evolve to kill their race. 

Christianity and all of the Abrahamic faiths were introduced as a means to get humans to become fully subservient to a higher deity and to enslave us spiritually. Christianity despises any teachings of witchcraft, chakra work, the Third Eye, its polar opposite symbol the Caduceus and the Kundalini serpent. Also Christianity does not want people to study the stars through any means to achieve outer space travel, as the Angelic Faction does not want us advancing that far. So there are beings that actually exist talked about in the Bible. 

Through advanced meditation and yoga practices, along with using certain entheogens, one can access the Astral Plane that goes beyond regular space and time in a field existing purely off Dark Matter/Energy which due to the Angels, we know little about. 

The devil is a real being and you you can learn more about him at SatanisGod.org also known as Joy Of Satan ministries

There is a forum for Satanists to learn about him and evolution run by people currently in contact with the devil.

Also Sumeriansociety.org runs a good website telling people the truth about Enki, Lucifer. 

He he has a daughter named Ishtar or Astaroth or Astarte who’s holiday is Easter. She is tall with blonde hair I know her personally  

http://sumeriansociety.org/elders.html

Satan appears to look like this; 

https://images.app.goo.gl/scXzmzdzRMxiwv176

https://images.app.goo.gl/2HLSmgKGHZXp86aCA

https://images.app.goo.gl/dwvSf5K5VFPq1mAx6

Edited by TheWaterRuss

That is a post I made about En with the Key. His name is Enki. He taught us about Qi or Qigong also known as Chi or Ki. He is the Lord of Ki which is like water. He is the Tao ruler. His brother is Enlil who incarnated as the Jade Emperor. Enlil is also known as Baalzebub to Christians. 

The Devil wants you to evolve the Angels want you to not evolve it’s that simple. 

Edited by TheWaterRuss

2 hours ago, Beeman said:

In chrstian mythology the devi is an angel and fall down for wishing God position chrstian believes devil is who opposed to God commandments and anyone who did the same thing as devil is looks  and become devil. 

That’s a metaphor for you. Before you came into this embodied perspective, aka your self or ego, you were one with God (Nothingness). Then you split from God confusing yourself for this separate character. Confusing the true nature of everything that is nonduality with duality. 

Of course you’ve been God this whole time. Just unknowingly. 

Start learning to read in between the lines with these very apt metaphors. 

13 minutes ago, Beeman said:

@kieranperez is this does not destroy Jesus teachings? 

Jesus is not a historical person. Jesus is an archetype. Historical or fictional is irrelevant. Search for what’s really true directly. If you want to know what God is, become conscious of what God is directly. 

All of “Jesus’s teachings” are just stories and heresay. How do you honestly know if he was right or wrong? You don’t. 

@Leo GuraLeo brings up a good topic about the mechanic of evil but he didn't cleared up this one.

If you are sawing say something about it. 

As long as you don't want to obey God (you're opposing his commandments), then you are a devil.

Once you give up your will, and put your whole faith in God, i.e. fully accept God's will, you will become an angel.

Of course, these are metaphors for happiness and suffering, don't take them literally, that's a trap from Lucifer.

Edited by Truth Addict

I don't understand why the master shut his mouth. 

@Beeman

He's not the master, and you already have the answers.

Stop taking religious metaphors literally.

You are missing the whole point of religion, which is to stop being a materialist.

@Truth Addict of course @Leo Gura is our master and teacher to excel us to growth. 

In our belief there is a devil who is angle, prisoned in Seoul for the last judgment day and there are siant angles who protect us from evil. 

Religion doesn't mean non materialslist it means getting your material need with truth and honesty

You also as self is material. 

@Beeman keep inquiring, you'll stop being a materialist.

For you to reach heaven (happiness), you don't need to know anything about where Lucifer lives, and what he eats for lunch.

But since you're asking, and you can't stop, you'll realise soon enough how wrong you were taking religious texts literally.

And BTW, matter itself is not material ;)

7 minutes ago, Beeman said:

@Truth Addict I know matter is energy. You need energy in every direction of life. 

Oh, you don't know.

Energy is just a concept.

@Truth Addict concept also doesn't exist it is all illusion, reality also an illusion and illusion consider as reality. 

Endless loops of mental masterbation and seeking. 

@Beeman The devil is the best hider. Absolute respect for his game. 

You can set up filters on youtube, for kids etc, but it will not filter this out. Excellent work. Upping my game. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 4/3/2019 at 8:41 PM, TheWaterRuss said:

The being that is the Devil aka Lucifer is the god known as Enki, Lord of the Water, who is a blonde haired deity governing an advanced race of beings that look like humans. He operates the side of the demons and is a good force for humanity. He is the credited geneticist that helped humans evolve by introducing his races DNA with our primate ancestors. The angelic faction is headed by a being named Michael, who Hate humanity because we are an abomination to them. We can also evolve to kill their race. 

Christianity and all of the Abrahamic faiths were introduced as a means to get humans to become fully subservient to a higher deity and to enslave us spiritually. Christianity despises any teachings of witchcraft, chakra work, the Third Eye, its polar opposite symbol the Caduceus and the Kundalini serpent. Also Christianity does not want people to study the stars through any means to achieve outer space travel, as the Angelic Faction does not want us advancing that far. So there are beings that actually exist talked about in the Bible. 

Through advanced meditation and yoga practices, along with using certain entheogens, one can access the Astral Plane that goes beyond regular space and time in a field existing purely off Dark Matter/Energy which due to the Angels, we know little about. 

The devil is a real being and you you can learn more about him at SatanisGod.org also known as Joy Of Satan ministries

There is a forum for Satanists to learn about him and evolution run by people currently in contact with the devil.

Also Sumeriansociety.org runs a good website telling people the truth about Enki, Lucifer. 

He he has a daughter named Ishtar or Astaroth or Astarte who’s holiday is Easter. She is tall with blonde hair I know her personally  

http://sumeriansociety.org/elders.html

Satan appears to look like this; 

https://images.app.goo.gl/scXzmzdzRMxiwv176

https://images.app.goo.gl/2HLSmgKGHZXp86aCA

https://images.app.goo.gl/dwvSf5K5VFPq1mAx6

A swing and a miss. Sending love your way Russ. ♥️♥️♥️

Please take a minute to review the forum guidelines, with specific attention to dogma, as well as recruiting. Thank you.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/guidelines/

There are places for dogma, but this is not one .

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Are you aware that God is looking through your eyes Now? If no, that is because of the Devil. The Devil is God playing hide and seek. Dissolve the Devil aka the ego and you will find God. Find God and the Devil will admit that it was God all along.