Aakash

need help understanding infinite love

14 posts in this topic

its ironic when the veil of illusion is lifted and you arrive back at "you are god" 

when you look at emotions 

you are not an entity (i) experiencing emotions 

you are that emotion 

you are love itself, 

but how do you grow it, like how do you bring it back from your true self and embody it through your human vessel? 

is the love humans feel the same as infinite love? 

What you and I might think love is would be only an aspect of infinite love.

Infinite love = unconditional love = consciousness = Self 

wouldnt you agree? Don’t think infinite love can be totally understood, not as an individual mind. Reread this beauty and tell me how you feel ?

Edited by DrewNows

17 hours ago, Aakash said:

its ironic when the veil of illusion is lifted and you arrive back at "you are god" 

when you look at emotions 

you are not an entity (i) experiencing emotions 

you are that emotion 

you are love itself, 

but how do you grow it, like how do you bring it back from your true self and embody it through your human vessel? 

I find really not knowing and being able to see and understand as many lifes whether animal or human, reasons for ones actions, all the possible causes of actions ranging from scientific, biologic, social, environmental, etc.. , practicing non judgment, meditating on the heart chakra, can all have their effect on manifesting what you seek.

the reason is because i wanted to let the flow from the true self, flow through my human body. but reality is love, so i wanted to know whether it was an emotion that i needed to exhibit in my human form 24/7, that would represent infinite love, but i guess this is not the case

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

the reason is because i wanted to let the flow from the true self, flow through my human body. but reality is love, so i wanted to know whether it was an emotion that i needed to exhibit in my human form 24/7, that would represent infinite love, but i guess this is not the case

Look at all the shoulds and rules you still try and act by in order to be "correctly Being enlightened".  I know you've had experiences and your genuinely interested in discovering what this all means, but if you want to see and understand more, find it within yourself to look at what Arhattobe and I am saying.

@Mu_ i cant at the moment, my human identification belief is in the way, so i won't be able to understand what true love is, i am just making sure i am not trapping myself in delusion. 

but if i'm being genuine from what i've gathered so far expeirences included: 

all i can say is love IS 

17 hours ago, Aakash said:

is the love humans feel the same as infinite love? 

I had a realization of infinity love last week, and it really is far, far away from human loves, while it was happening the mind couldn't understand how it  was possible, you don't feel love, you become infinity love, it's so overwhelming that I just sat in the sofa and I couldn't do anything, it's unconditional love, beyond any duality, beyond anything, I don't think one could functioning in the world while being conscious of that,

Anything the mind says about that would be wrong, cannot be described

I really hate the concept of "you are this you are not that  "

Clearly there is one experience of  seemless totality that we call it the self/consciousness , everything appear in the consciousness are self , my body are me, my tv are me, my phone are me, literally everything is me.

Emotion happening in me and i am aware of emotion are actually me.

Edited by Nevon

1 hour ago, Nevon said:

literally everything is me.

@Nevon I'm not you , I'm me . If I am you how could I be communicating with you ?

Edited by tecladocasio

I have infinite love for my dog. He is "naughty" sometimes ie barks and shit, still love him. He is supposedly a dog with a bad heart, supposedly only to live until 6...he is 6 now so I make my life about making his life as nice as possible...cuddles, walks etc. That's infinite love to me.

Also he is supposedly LOC 800+ according to RASA LOC checkers, so I have helped his soul in ways I cannot express!

Lemme find an old pic

IMG_0074.JPG