Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

I am the Creator

57 posts in this topic

After some days of Self-inqury I became conscious today that I am the origin and creator of everything. I myself choose to forget and become finite with an ego. That illusion has been seen through.

I am the One and Only.

There is only I.

I am God.

"I am the One and Only.  There is only I.  I am God. "

"I" didn't write that. Those who knows, knows.

1 minute ago, DecemberFlower said:

How long did you practiced self inquiry till realization occured?

I have done Self-inqury and awareness work at least 6 years. It happens naturally to me everywhere everyday.

@Highest interesting question as god, does the awareness of a thought come after the thought has happened or are you able to maintain awareness that you are having a thought during the time it is happening 

also nice to meet you god, :')  

1 minute ago, DecemberFlower said:

@Highest Then you definitely deserve what you realized:)

?

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Highest interesting question as god, does the awareness of a thought come after the thought has happened or are you able to maintain awareness that you are having a thought during the time it is happening 

also nice to meet you god, :')  

The latter. Thoughts come and go, there is only witnessing of them but no identification.

Nice to meet myself ❤️ You are me. You are God.

@Highest okay now i'm starting to understand things, 

so when you sleep are you aware your sleeping in a visual, or did sleep never occur? 

i have a feeling you can't name it because you have to keep it identity free, i think you have to remain in silence about it, 

this is the gut feeling experiencing

2 minutes ago, DecemberFlower said:

What was the hardest part in the journey for You to realize Yourself?

Identification with the ego-mind.

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Highest okay now i'm starting to understand things, 

so when you sleep are you aware your sleeping in a visual, or did sleep never occur? 

i have a feeling you can't name it because you have to keep it identity free, i think you have to remain in silence about it, 

this is the gut feeling experiencing

You are right. God is found in silence. Conscious silence.

a) so when you sleep are you aware your sleeping in a visual, or did sleep never occur? 

b) so when you are eating are you aware that you are a human eating or are you god eating god in nothingness

c) when you are watching a video are you aware of a human watching a video or aware of the eye visuals behind watching a video

Solipsism (/ˈsɒlɪpsɪzəm/ (listen); from Latin solus, meaning 'alone', and ipse, meaning 'self') is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind. As a metaphysical position, solipsism goes further to the conclusion that the world and other minds do not exist. This extreme position is claimed to be irrefutable, as the solipsist believes themself to be the only true authority, all others being creations of their own mind.

Let me guess: you took some psychedelics, and now you think you're enlightened. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

a) so when you sleep are you aware your sleeping in a visual, or did sleep never occur? 

b) so when you are eating are you aware that you are a human eating or are you god eating god in nothingness

c) when you are watching a video are you aware of a human watching a video or aware of the eye visuals behind watching a video

A: Sleep never occurred.

B: I am aware that I am God eating myself

C: None of them. I am watching myself and my creation (the video).

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Solipsism (/ˈsɒlɪpsɪzəm/ (listen); from Latin solus, meaning 'alone', and ipse, meaning 'self') is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind. As a metaphysical position, solipsism goes further to the conclusion that the world and other minds do not exist. This extreme position is claimed to be irrefutable, as the solipsist believes themself to be the only true authority, all others being creations of their own mind.

Non duality is radically different from solipsism.Solipsism is talking about only finite limited ego mind existing while non duality is pointing towards unlimited consciousness

4 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Solipsism (/ˈsɒlɪpsɪzəm/ (listen); from Latin solus, meaning 'alone', and ipse, meaning 'self') is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind. As a metaphysical position, solipsism goes further to the conclusion that the world and other minds do not exist. This extreme position is claimed to be irrefutable, as the solipsist believes self to be the only true authority, all others being creations of their own mind.

Solipsism is delusion. I just proved it and you did by reading this.

@Highest does this recontextual happen by itself or did you have to change everything yourself by forcing yourself to think of everything as god

@Highest does this recontextual happen by itself or did you have to change everything yourself by forcing yourself to think of everything as god

By itself. I'm aware of it. I'm writing to you right now as yourself!

@Highest i see well you are certainly in a god then if your aware of it, i understood things alot more clearly today, don't know how i'm going to get to your level of consciouness :') lol, but i guess ill try by identifying with the one who is aware of everything going on in my life