theking00

I am not god

42 posts in this topic

I will never accept that I am god. I don't believe this nonsense. Yes God made me but I am not god.

1 minute ago, theking00 said:

I will never accept that I am god. I don't believe this nonsense. Yes God made me but I am not god.

Who are you?

4 minutes ago, theking00 said:

That's a good place to start, believing stuff like that will cause you to descend into total madness like what nearly happened to me. Examine your direct experience closely and practice self inquiry. That's what I do.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@theking00 i know using the term god maybe be uncomfortable with you, but if you don't like it you can always use terms like void/consciousness/ awareness 

these words all mean the same thing as god, but god is just an easier way to express it in current human language given the number of religions there are in the world. 

Same here. All i am is just another human being.

20 minutes ago, theking00 said:

Don't worry, it's nothing to believe.
The trap is to reject it beforehand like you do.
You don't know if you are or not, if you think you do, then it's just a thought.

If you do this with god, you do it with other aspect of your life,
That's limiting your growth, and therefore your happiness.
There is no genuine and constant happiness without ascending the spiral (spiral dynamics).

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 minutes ago, theking00 said:

if you are not god but made by god, how did he make you? i‘m not saying you are god but if you are not, where is god? is he close to you at least?

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

That's ok. Plenty of people will try to change your mind, pressure you into thinking you are, but all that matters is that you are happy. You might realize Self (God) in another lifetime, or 100 lifetimes on, or never...as long as you are happy, who cares?

If however, you cannot accept you are God, yet there is this intense search for who you are which takes over your entire life, then there is better advice for you. If not, just enjoy life.

Sometimes I wish I was blissfully ignorant like i was pre-2012. I was a horrible person in many ways, but I was God then too, and "horrible" is just a concept. But more importantly, I was blissfully ignorant. And I was happy.

37 minutes ago, theking00 said:

Said the devil.

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, BjarkeT said:

Same here. All i am is just another human being.

Yes 

38 minutes ago, Shin said:

Don't worry, it's nothing to believe.
The trap is to reject it beforehand like you do.
You don't know if you are or not, if you think you do, then it's just a thought.

If you do this with god, you do it with other aspect of your life,
That's limiting your growth, and therefore your happiness.
There is no genuine and constant happiness without ascending the spiral (spiral dynamics).

So enlightenment= god 

Edited by theking00

Don`t you want to be god? You want to stay as a little ant? As a little devil ant. God is everything and you want to stay finite.

Do you figure God is infinite & unlimited / All That Is?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

"You" (ie. the king00 character) are only an "aspect" of God (Isvara). You are actually awareness (ie. The Self, without attributes)

Brahman/Self/awareness is WITHOUT attributes and the fundamental background  (of even Isvara/God).

Where Isvara/God is Brahman /Self/awareness WITH attributes.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Do you figure God is infinite & unlimited / All That Is?

God is infinte but I still don't believe that I am god. How can I find out that I am god? I tried some techniques but it didn't work. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Said the devil.

Lol

If we’re all God, aren’t we all also the Devil too?  How can there be more than one God?  I assume you think you’re God alone Leo, so how can we also be Gods too?  From your logic it seems that the Devil is also God, so what’s the issue?   Why did you create Devils as God in the first place?  Devils are good according to your logic, right?  It’s all part of your perfect Godly creation as you say.  Why would God take issue with his own perfect creation and single anything out as good or bad?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, theking00 said:

That is excellent, you're making the first step on the path and there's no turning back. Make doubt and contemplation your closest friends and they will take you far.

Edited by LastThursday
Flowery language.

All stories and explanations are false.

How do you know God made you ?

Why do you think there is even a God ?

What is God ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them