sgn

Leo's biggest hater?

205 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Joseph Maynor i personally don't think he cares about raising consciousness, more just pointing out where people went wrong when they ask for help. its alot to manage the direction of the forum and his own awakening work. but i don't really think this sub forum is typically self development work because its about enlightenment, so even spiral stages don't work here. being a devotee doesn't make you blue in a sense but makes you capable of enlightenment lol, but if your talking about self-development work then yeah there is a stage blue and stage orange forum typically in other sub-forums

No, it really does make you Blue.  When you're Blue you're Blue.  Just because this is an Enlightenment Sub-Forum doesn't mean that personal growth ceases to be at issue.  You don't get a free pass out of doing personal development work that easily.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yet why would you use an orange-level critical thinking tool to address that? There are much more effective tools at higher post-intellectual conscious levels.

I'm just using the models we have at hand to have a conversation.  I actually don't even really cling to Spiral Dynamics anymore.  I rarely even think or write about Spiral Dynamics anymore.  But because we all understand that language, it's useful for me to use that narrative to make various illustrations to go with my comments.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

the aim here is not to raise your conscious levels through spiral dynamics but to become straight enlightened, which may or may not include personal development work, even enlightened beings can have shadows, they just don't identify with it. you can become enlightened at any stage in the spiral, it just helps a tiny bit if you progress up the spiral. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

the aim here is not to raise your conscious levels through spiral dynamics but to become straight enlightened, which may or may not include personal development work, even enlightened beings can have shadows, they just don't identify with it. you can become enlightened at any stage in the spiral, it just helps a tiny bit if you progress up the spiral. 

This thread is not limited to the Enlightenment Sub-Forum but to the Forum as a whole.  You're limiting the discussion, and really that's up to Leo to decide if what you're saying about the Enlightenment Sub-Forum resonates with him or not.  Good suggestions, but it doesn't clean out all the issues of this discussion like you are hoping.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

i mean is belief really a stage blue quality because most people are blieving in leo's teaching instead of varifying with logic and ration and critical thinking. do you qualify this as stage blue? 

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm just using the models we have at hand to have a conversation.  

Higher modes can be used. Leo frequently uses them for n conversation. Sure it takes some skill, yet most Turquoise-centered beings don’t have much troybke handling it. 

Critical thinking and debate are  low level Orange tools that are so inefficient. I’m confused why you keep using them. Turqoise tools are so much more superior.

It’s like trying to cut down a forest with a pocket knife. I don’t get it.

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Higher modes can be used. Leo frequently uses them. Critical thinking and debate are  low level Orange tools that are so inefficient. I’m confused why you keep using them. Turqoise tools are so much more superior.

It’s like trying to cut down a forest with a pocket knife. I don’t get it.

Spiral Dynamics needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  It's a useful model, but it can become a limiting ball and chain if you cling to it the wrong way.  It's a useful narrative, kind of like the narratives you use to examine your girlfriend to try to get a handle on her issues.  But do you ever really get a handle on her issues?  Yes, no, sort of, right.  It's a mixed bag.  The full promise of theory is not always delivered in reality.  So, we take theory with a grain of salt.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Serotoninluv lol dude, you should be teaching the people in the forum what stage turqouise teachings, i can never understand stage turqouise and its next on my development, its trans-rational but what the hell is the boundaries and justifications of what a stage turqouise teaching is outside of ANYTHING to do with enlightenment techniques 

its clear that joseph doesn't know what turquoise techniques are

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Spiral Dynamics needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  It's a useful model, but it can become a limiting ball and chain if you cling to it the wrong way.

I’m not talking about models. That is an Orange level. I’m talking about Turqoise. That is post-model. I don’t understand why you are staying within intellectual models and critical thinking. You can tell me why from a Turquoise level if you want. 

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m not talking about models. That is an Orange level. I’m talking about Turqoise. That is post-model. I don’t understand why you are staying within intellectual models and critical thinking. You can tell me why from a Turquoise level if you want. 

It's all a model.  That's all it is.  It's a story.  It's a more or less useful story depending on the context.  I think Leo even alludes to this in the Turquoise video where he talks about the model breaking down when you get to a certain place on the Path.  @Leo Gura Leo please correct me if my interpretation of your view is incorrect.

Video on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

If you meet Buddha on the internet, troll him.

5 minutes ago, SOUL said:

SOUL :x  The voice of reason has arrived!  That means I can go get dinner now.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's all a model.  That's all it is.  It's a story.

Of course it is within the model. There is also transcendence of the model. Transcendence of the story. From these higher modes of being, what you are doing makes no sense to me. 

I’m just asking for clarity. 

4 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Hmmm, a Turquoise ninja may have been spotted. I’m not sure tho.

11 minutes ago, SOUL said:

@Joseph Maynor Sometimes ancient words work very well with an update.... wisdom2.0..... hehe

If you meet the Buddha, text him.  ;)

10 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Well, @Serotoninluv , it's better understood as pellucid

Sure, for those on the “frequency”. To others it is undetected or appears as static or jibberish.

I should depart now. Too much attention flowing this way. . . 

A pleasant night to all. Sleep well ? 

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Sure, for those on the “frequency”. To others it is undetected or appears as static or jibberish.

I should depart now. Too much attention flowing this way. . . 

A pleasant night to all. Sleep well ? 

I apologize to you for being a d*ck on occasion.  You're a good guy.

So funny

He is like a dungeon and dragons player broadcasting and commenting Leo.

Also i think he is lacking self reflection.

Anyway i expected somebody like to do that, so funny

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.-