LeoX8

What do i choose?

7 posts in this topic

I'm really suck right now. I'm doing the life purpose course but now i'm stuck between these things: continue to search my purpose or leave it for some time and going to become good with relationships, with girls and hopefully get a girlfriend (it's a thing that i want for a long time). 

I don't really want to do both at the same time because i think if i do so i will get miserable results in both of them.

Do you guys have any solutions or advices?

thanks in advance

Focusing on getting good with girls is bullshit. You dont need to spend 40hr/week to get good with girls.

Do 10-15 conversations with girls per week or start with just 1 consistent every day. If you are serious.

That would be 4hr/week + maybe some for going on dates and going out in the night.

Start your life purpose now! It will make getting girls so much easier. Its like getting your nose + lips + boobs + ass made for a girl.

You probably think that you need a girl in your life to be happy, to be fullfilled. But that is bullshit! And if you are coming from that position you are making it so much harder for you. Girls can smell your needyness like a shark can smell blood in the ocean. They will run away from you.

If you want to get good with girls, get on your life purpose!

Then when you are with a girl you can actually talk about what is happening in your life and all the insights your are having, share the struggles and so on. Girls are LONGING for a guy that is on his purpose. A guy whose time is worth something, a guy who has passion, a guy who knows what he wants out of life, a guy who is working on his empire...

I said it before, having a life purpose is like having the ultimate supercar. Its pretty nice to have. The more you are on your purpose the more easy life will get for you! Contrary to what people think, being lazy and all comfortable the whole time actually makes your life hard!

Dont get me wrong, its not like being on your purpose will automatically get you girls. You will still have to learn a few things and depending on where you are right now that might be a quite a bit. But your foundation, when you are on your purpose, is so much better than without it.

So I would say focus on finding your life purpose.

Do what feels right for you. Life purpose course is a big package of dense material and for many of us, especially those who are not used to college level studying or already have years of self-help experience, might be too much to complete the first time its picked up.

If you feel like you need a girl, use the advice here on Actualized.org and other websites that focus on that. Life purpose course is there for you when you feel like doing it.

Oh, and if you have not yet begun, start meditating.

Edited by Hansu

@Sam Barker @universe      @Hansu    thanks so much for the advices, they really helped me. Btw im 16 and i already meditate

Edited by LeoX8

Do life purpose. 

The kind of girl you are looking for is one who is supportive of your purpose, anyway. (And has a purpose of her own that you can also appreciate.)

Don't worry about trying to figure out your purpose: it will come to you naturally with time by itself.

Go and begin pickup.

And don't feel you need to neglect the life purpose course- just do it casually, with ease, don't try too hard. Be easy about it all.

Kind of the same thing. Allow relationship to develop.