devonrexcatz

LSD Trip and Past Life Experience

11 posts in this topic

Hello

During one of my LSD trips some time ago I believe I experienced a past life. Nevertheless, when researching the topic, most people conclude that such occurences are no more than hallucinations or mind games. What is your opinion? 

I'm pretty sure it's just more ideas and stuff. I don't know tho cuz there's a lot of weird spiritual stuff that happens when you start to really get into it. Heaven is real, god is real, the devil is real....so as far as "mystical" stuff goes I'd say it's at least possible that someone's energy could connect to something else. I dunno. The whole idea behind spirituality is the everything is an illusion except for god because God is everything. 

When i hear about enlightenment, god and paranormal abilities i don't know what is bulshit and real any more. This is world is very magical and mystic so maybe past life experienced is not as crazy any more. Perhaps even dragons exist out there to. 

If it was a past life, it's not necessarily yours.

Based on my discussions with enlightened masters, there is some truth to past lives and reincarnation.

But what's more important is your learning and growth, It does not matter whether it was a hallucination or a flashback, Contemplate on what you can learn from it and whether there's something you need to let go of.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

All great responses...thankyou. I suppose I like the idea of past lives/reincarnation/Akashic Records, etc because I don't want to believe that 'here and now' is all there is and ever will be. I suppose one day we'll all find out...or won't. Hmm. 

@devonrexcatz I hear hypnosis is better for that than LSD.

I doubt LSD will do it. But who knows. Maybe a very high dose will. I've never experienced anything like that. What's far more profound is to realize that you are ALL lives simultaneously. You are not limited to some chain of past lives at all. You are Hitler right now. There is nothing which you are not.

The only thing you will ever discover through consciousness work is more and more of yourself. Period.

There is no "other". Only YOU! Wake up!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@devonrexcatz I hear hypnosis is better for that than LSD.

I doubt LSD will do it. But who knows. Maybe a very high dose will. I've never experienced anything like that. What's far more profound is to realize that you are ALL lives simultaneously. You are not limited to some chain of past lives at all. You are Hitler right now. There is nothing which you are not.

The only thing you will ever discover through consciousness work is more and more of yourself. Period.

There is no "other". Only YOU! Wake up!

Have you done research on hypnosis combined with psychedelic substances like LSD or similar - more specifically in the realms of spirituality, such as "past lives" or other deep (sub)conscious strange/paranormal memories? I am a bit interested in it since there's a vague but deep paranormal memory that came from my early years of life, that still has an emotional impact on me as an adult. I'd like to find out if there's something to it. 

I reckon that other things like affirmations and subliminals would be more effective during a psychedelic hypnosis session. 

I think it would be quite interesting, especially diving into the esoteric/spiritual territory, having a "past life" session while being on such a substance. Although I am sceptical about that stuff in hypnosis, for maybe the mind creates mental thought and images that might seem like real memories of a "past life". 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@Leo Gura I heard you previously mention that depersonalization disorder could be overcome? 

Do you have any sources or advice for someone with it?

Edited by ravlondon

@ravlondon Shinzen Young talks about it and helps people out of it.

Other than that, you'll have to do some research. I have not researched it much since it's so rare and I don't have it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.