allislove

Opposite side of something

16 posts in this topic

God (Void, Infinity) wants to know yourself through yourself. It created the Illusion world (Maya) from yourself to experience yourself.
I was wondering whether everything in Maya has an opposite side? E.g. up−down, day−night, man−woman, hate−love, heart−mind.
Or there is something which doesn't have an opposite side?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Hi Dimitri, how about space-time, I don't think that has an opposite within the regular universe. Unless you fall into a black hole or something! 

Blessings, Nick. 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

10 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Have you ever thought if they are even opposite? 

Perhaps, they are from the one source, just different sides of one thing. What is your point, there are no opposite things in Maya? 

Edited by dimitri
grammar

2 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Perhaps, they are from the one source, just different sides of one thing. What is your point, there are no opposite things in Maya? 

What are thous different sides?What makes you believe that they are opposite sides?                                                                                                                                                                              

2 minutes ago, purerogue said:

What are thous different sides?What makes you believe that they are opposite sides?                                                                                                                                                                              

I have left and right hand. They are similar, but not identical. If I want to replace left hand and use the right hand as a replacement − I can't. Otherwise, I'd be typing from my back. So, there is duality − left and right hand.

1 minute ago, dimitri said:

I have left and right hand. They are similar, but not identical. If I want to replace left hand and use the right hand as a replacement − I can't. Otherwise, I'd be typing from my back. So, there is duality − left and right hand.

What is your point, because they are not identical they are opposite? There are no two right hands that are identical.

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

God (Void, Infinity) wants to know yourself through yourself. It created the Illusion world (Maya) from yourself to experience yourself.
I was wondering whether everything in Maya has an opposite side? E.g. up−down, day−night, man−woman, hate−love, heart−mind.

All those things you listed actually are not opposites, the opposite is in your own beliefs/language/symbolism.  There are no opposites in existence because existence is only itself.

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

You cannot know something without knowing it's opposite.

8 minutes ago, purerogue said:

What is your point, because they are not identical they are opposite? There are no two right hands that are identical.

Okay, I see, so there are no opposites, everything is unique in Maya. Right?

6 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Okay, I see, so there are no opposites, everything is unique in Maya. Right?

There are opposites in science and common  language and it serves its purpose there.

2 minutes ago, purerogue said:

There are opposites in science and common  language and it serves its purpose there.

Thank you. It seems I am more confused now than before asking the question. But it's good that now I know that they are not opposite, this is just my belief.

Could somebody then explain why it's called duality?

10 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Thank you. It seems I am more confused now than before asking the question. But it's good that now I know that they are not opposite, this is just my belief.

If it is confusing for you  then you should not believe me until you understand it yourself. 

Can you find opposite to everything you see right now in your sight? 

Probably almost nothing. 

Edited by purerogue

On 31/03/2019 at 0:48 AM, dimitri said:

Could somebody then explain why it's called duality?

Our minds are arranged in three components. In polarity consciousness we think of duality, but in fact there is no such thing. For every polarity you can think of, there will always be that third component. For example, for up and down, there is middle; for black and white, there is grey; for hot and cold, there is warm. Space is arranced in the same way: there is macrocosm, the space in which we live, and microcosm. Time too: past, present, and future.

Even duality is a false illusion. It's a triality!

6 hours ago, thesmileyone said:

Even duality is a false illusion. It's a triality!

Hah, interesting, thanks.