Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peo

Will spirtual work deepen psychedelic trips?

8 posts in this topic

Right now i'm too young to take psychedelic durgs. I just wonder as the more i do meditation, self inquiry, other spirtual pratice and becoming more conscious of god will my psychedelic trips become deeper? I cant take psychedelic before 2 years so i will be able to grow a lot the next 2 years. 

@Peo simple answer - 'oh yes'. Also intellectually understanding non-duality helps a lot, you can connect the dots during/after the trip.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

It will deepen anything you want it to. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Absolutely. I tripped very frequently before I ever knew about spirituality and consciousness, and they were never profound. There was just interesting thoughts and feelings. I even did monster doses like 1000ug of LSD in search of the ego death experience but only ended up freaking out because I didn't know what surrender was or how anything worked.

It didn't take me long to conceptually understand non-duality once I started reading into it because I could connect the dots. Now that I do understand consciousness a bit better I can feel it expand every trip I take. I'm positive this would work in reverse in your case. You have a lot to look forward to :)

Yup! They will crack you open like an egg.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura wil even my first 5 meo dmt become ultra deep like yours?

22 hours ago, Peo said:

I just wonder as the more i do meditation, self inquiry, other spirtual pratice and becoming more conscious of god will my psychedelic trips become deeper? 

Be emptying your mind via the practices. Notice what ‘hangs on’, notice how and why thought patterns ‘hang on’. In letting go of the thought patterns, sensations arise. There is where the deeper clarity is found, in accepting & understanding the sensations - in realizing the unification, the already-the-case unity becomes apparent. (And feels damn good btw)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Peo no-one will tell you for sure, but you definitely can increase chances of your first trip being "ultra-deep".