PT89

Most deeply enlightened teachers

145 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Dorotheus said:

@Leo Gura have read a lot of books from the hand of Ralston. In one book he mentioned that space doesnt exist. Have contemplated this quite a lot but it doesnt make sense to me. In my experience there is clearly a difference between space and an object.

Why it has to make sense, most of things make no sense, we just take them for granted and with time just assume that they make sense. 

8 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

I also believe it's possible to self-realize without Kundalini, but i don't think it would be possible to realize the bliss aspect of God without it. 

Hey man, is your Kundalini awake ? if so, what does it feel like ?, I was researching about it and found just misinformation, I think it may be happening to me, but I'm not sure, do you have a recommendation of a book or video about it ?

about teachers, I've been watching Rupert Spira a lot, and he explains evertyhing very well, I had a really hard time understanding all this things, until I find his book

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Competing in martial arts is like the exact opposite of what is taught in Advaita Vedanta, Hinduism and those things. Both selfish desire (competition) and violence is included in martial arts

As a martial artist, I can tell you that one's motives change as you develop through time. I started out because I wanted to learn how to defend myself, then I went through a period of thinking I was tough, then I developed a passion for it. There's no ego now, I love the training, the pyhsical fitness aspect, the artistic expression, and the sense of community it provides. I see the same patterns in people who seek enlightenment as well as in artists, philosophers, etc. Most people embark on any type of journey for egoic purposes but those motives transform as the person matures.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Competing in martial arts is like the exact opposite of what is taught in Advaita Vedanta, Hinduism and those things. Both selfish desire (competition) and violence is included in martial arts. Next step would be to be in the military and shoot people.

Wow, that's kinda black and white thinking man.  Just saying.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Mikael89 lol most martial arts of the east evolved side by side with non-dual traditions. What in the world are you talking about? WWE perhaps?

Edited by DnoReally

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm about to read a book by a yogi who spent 30 years straight meditating for 8 hours per day. Don't even dare to guess what he became conscious of.

I must say you are good at blue balling lol

1 minute ago, kieranperez said:

I must say you are good at blue balling lol

I still don't know what these No Fap people are doing lol.

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I still don't know what these No Fap people are doing lol.

Idk what that means but I don’t do no fap

1 minute ago, kieranperez said:

Idk what that means but I don’t do no fap

I think they are abstaining from having orgasms.  You mentioned blue balls, so I made that association.

10 hours ago, mandyjw said:

@Leo Gura Do you believe that the level of intelligence someone has is proportionate to the depth of awakening they are capable of? 

The word intelligence is confusing to people. Most people think of intelligence as IQ or human mind stuff. That is not the Absolute Intelligence I talk about.

No, I would not equate intelligence with awakening. The wiser you are, the more likely you are to see the need to awaken. Let's put it that way.

God's Intelligence is infinite, but to you this falls on deaf ears. You must awaken to this fact.

10 hours ago, legendary said:

@FoxFoxFox

He said that full enlightenment is not possible unless you are engulfed in a burning desire for God, which takes over your entire life. That is not the case for me. Not even close.

This is where 5-MeO-DMT (or other psychedelics) can be so useful. They will help you cultivate a desire for God, Love, Truth, and Consciousness -- which will then make you really serious about this work. And then you will get massive gainz!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I don't think Peter Ralston feels enlightened at all. 

His book "The book of not knowing" is a pain in the ass to read, it just feels like mental masturbation, mind games. While for example "The Upanishads", "Ashtavakra Gita" and "Bhagavad Gita" is a joy to read, can't stop reading those kind of books.

Also interesting that Peter competed in martial arts, maybe that is an indication of a massive ego? And I can sense that massive ego when I see him talking in videos.

Competing in martial arts is like the exact opposite of what is taught in Advaita Vedanta, Hinduism and those things. Both selfish desire (competition) and violence is included in martial arts. Next step would be to be in the military and shoot people.

But of course, I could be wrong. I'm not that closed minded.

Well, you are very wrong. Watch out for judgments and projections.

9 hours ago, tecladocasio said:

@Leo Gura Yes Leo , maybe it's time to listen some of the fully enlightened masters and stopping fantasizing . Like Osho said '' Yoga is just spitirual gymnastic for the body'' . 

One more time , you are confusing mystical experiences , bliss , infinite love , with enlightenment , you can't let go of that 

Dude, allow some leeway for people to go through a process of discovery and growth.

You're being a flippant harpy.

More compassion, less harping.

I do not confuse mystical experience with Truth/Infinity/Love/Consciousness. Do not confuse 5-MeO-DMT for mystical experience.

Love is not something you let go of. Love is the consequence of having fully let go.

1 Jordan Peterson (He is so enlightened his aura is blue)

2 Teal Swan (She is deeply enlightened but likes to act stupid time to time)

3 Julien Blanc (He is one of the greatest sages the world has ever seen. He is so enlightened he can simply ditch nonduality like a bitch)

James Swartz, Advaita Vedanta teacher

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

"The Upanishads" is a joy to read, can't stop reading those kind of books.

I read the Upanishads -- but most of it was fluff and it was more like finding a few diamonds in a huge pile of fluff on the rare occasion.  I definitely did not "enjoy" reading the Upanishads, but I did it just to know what's in there.  Most of it I could do without frankly.  I found reading the Tao Te Ching infinitely more rewarding than reading the Upanishads, but that's just me.  I do suggest that everyone read the Upanishads though, you should know what's in there.  It is fascinating how these ancient writings talk about stuff that we still talk about today.  It was a worthwhile experience for me, but I had higher expectations.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I read the Upanishads -- but most of it was fluff and it was more like finding a few diamonds in a pile of fluff on the rare occasion.  I definitely did not "enjoy" reading the Upanishads, but I did it just to know what's in there.

What author/translation did you read? Just curious 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Leo in a few decades.

Will you resist him because he consumed 5-meo like candies, or will you listen ?

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Most deepest woke. Better than Sadhguru. 

1F9B577A-17DC-487E-88EC-7D279D0D2C7C.jpeg

Dont look at me! Look inside!