PT89

Most deeply enlightened teachers

145 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Leo Gura Have you ever meet a teacher from a Tibetian lineage?

Not face to face. But I hear they are good. Tibet has some very advanced teachings. Dzogchen is especially good.

Are their paths of yoga which transcends the "psychic stage"?

I think yoga goes all the way up to the highest nondual stage. Depends on which yoga and how you do it.

I would not underestimate yogis. They are some hardcore fuckers.

I'm about to read a book by a yogi who spent 30 years straight meditating for 8 hours per day. Don't even dare to guess what he became conscious of.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I recommend getting Shaktipat then. Shaktipat can happen on its own but its extremely rare. It's also an incredible reality check because it forces you to abandon all your reason and literally replace it with faith. It's the best way to realize just how inadequate the mind is in its understandings. Even if you already sense your Kundalini you should know that it doesn't mean its active. Active means its already working throughout the whole body. Just some tingling sensations in the spine won't do.

@FoxFoxFox I was going to get shaktipat, I even paid for a session, but cancelled at the last minute because I wanted to see what 5-MeO-DMT could do for me and I didn't want to taint my experiment. My heart told me I must pioneer the 5-MeO-DMT path.

But I am not opposed to shaktipat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Well 5-MeO is great from what i heard for experiences but i don't know if the realizations can stick. From the descriptions it does seem to release the same shakti from shaktipat but for some reason it doesn't seem to activate the kundalini. Maybe try visualizing your kundalini becoming active when you do 5-MeO next time, it might do the trick. Literally imagine a silver ball of light in your perineum growing in size and entering the center of your spine. 

If you want to get shaktipat, i recommend Jan Esmann again. He gave me shaktipat for free through an email...

Shaktipat is everywhere. You must be open to receiving it. 

@Leo Gura Do you believe that the level of intelligence someone has is proportionate to the depth of awakening they are capable of? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Jan Esmann

I met Jan Esmann last month, and he says that the Hugging Amma is at a level of consciousness higher than his. He even carries a photo of her with him. He calls that level Shiva Consciousness and identifies it as being beyond Sahaja samadhi.

But Jan is highly Self-realized nonetheless. You can look into his eyes and sense deep love and compassion.

Another saint is Mother Meera. People say she was born as an enlightened being. I'll visit her in April, let's see.

Of the ones I haven't met, I'd say, Peter Ralston, Ramana Maharshi, and even Jesus and Buddha. But that's just my opinion.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@Leo Gura lol I see, it is somewhat insane how psychedelics experiences overlap. Yes, I do not underestimate yogis, there are some very good classes here. But, unfortunately, I can't attend those. 

Sadghuru makes me cry each freaking morning.

@FoxFoxFox yes. But it's not a magic bullet. He advised me to meditate every day and pray to God.

He said that full enlightenment is not possible unless you are engulfed in a burning desire for God, which takes over your entire life. That is not the case for me. Not even close.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@legendary He spoke the truth. Without enough intensity building inside you, stepping out of "I-I" into void would not be possible. 

Ralston has a decent amount of subconsious opus arrogance that shows on his face. He has a ways to go.

In modernity. Ramana is rather advanced, Sheng Yen who is a Taiwanese monk is good, and there is a Sri Lankan monk that I believe is the most advanced person in recent history whose name is wanaraka thero.

None of the people I mentioned I believe were fully enlightened, however, in fact I’m positive. The only person who showed signs of full enlightenment was the historical Buddha.

8 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

The only person who showed signs of full enlightenment was the historical Buddha.

Could you please elaborate? What signs are these?

- Vernon Howard

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I once asked Ralston about yogis and kundalini. He laughed and said that yogis are not really enlightened.

Whatever that means.

@Leo Gura Yes Leo , maybe it's time to listen some of the fully enlightened masters and stopping fantasizing . Like Osho said '' Yoga is just spitirual gymnastic for the body'' . 

One more time , you are confusing mystical experiences , bliss , infinite love , with enlightenment , you can't let go of that 

15 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

Ralston has a decent amount of subconsious opus arrogance that shows on his face. He has a ways to go.

@Arhattobe Or maybe it is you that project your arrongance oh him ? hahah

@legendary The Buddha identified 112 types of citta. Citta is translated to thoughts but it isn’t really. It is the process that internal dialogue is an outcome of. The brains processing apparatus you could say:

He then categorised these different types of citta. 1-4 for example iirc are portions even in fully enlightened Arhats. These are the citta that allow for you to understand you are alive, to be able to distinguish between a toilet and a sink. 

These citta the nano second they start becoming operational they are perverted and distorted by the subconsious. The higher levels of citta.

Feelings, cravings, fears, all subconsious. Not talking about any consious conceptual processing or action then further pervert one’s vision and seeing. There is also little you can do about the process, you only operate on a consious level. 

Since losing my ability to have an internal dialogue or to visualise, and based on my prior experience. The detail here is amazing,

He further maps, and talks about the 5 hindrances, 10 defilements, and how an arhat not only consiousnly is not longer capable of them, but subconsciously the capacity no longer exists. 

This emphasis and understanding between consious craving and subconsious craving, it’s importance. Is something that no modern teacher who are all awake at an only consious level understands. There is more but I would need to do a lot more explanation for the other signs to make sense.

@tecladocasio No. 

Edited by Arhattobe

@Arhattobe thanks. I'll read more about this.

- Vernon Howard

@Leo Gura have read a lot of books from the hand of Ralston. In one book he mentioned that space doesnt exist. Have contemplated this quite a lot but it doesnt make sense to me. In my experience there is clearly a difference between space and an object.