Monkey-man

Leo I think you gone crazy

43 posts in this topic

@Monkey-man If you have not done a strong psychedelic you will not be able to relate. Of course he has gone crazy, you think when you reach one of the most powerful non-dual experiences in history you will not go crazy ? When you experience ego death, you will also get the feeling like you are going insane. But once you let go of that fear and let yourself go insane...you will reach new heights. 

Edited by fridjonk

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

@Monkey-man If you have not done a strong psychedelic you will not be able to relate. Of course he has gone crazy, you think when you reach one of the most powerful non-dual experiences in history you will not go crazy ? When you experience ego death, you will also get the feeling like you are going insane. But once you let go of that fear and let yourself go insane...you will reach new heights. 

what-people-think-a-spiritual-awakening-is-like-vs-what-26615366.png

xD xD xD 

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Shin said:

what-people-think-a-spiritual-awakening-is-like-vs-what-26615366.png

Very accurate

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Monkey-man You have over 600 posts. How are you seeing this as if for the first time? Selfless love is unconditional, selfless. The more separate self centered one is, the more delusional, the more suffering. Love is only experienced at the thinking level, as a thought. The “separate self” was created in avoidance of bodily sensations, emotions. So now there’s fear, of sensations. But just below the sensations is peace and Love. Slow down, notice the sensations telling you that you’re going off track with your perspective. Take your focus back. Inspect within. It’s very worthwhile. Drop the armor, get down to only your most essential intimate nature, and then let us know. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm   "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle goes very well into detail on this. Thinking really is the devil, it keeps the true you in a prison of the past and future. Key is to be in the now. 

11 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Very accurate

:)

??

God is love

And God in them

@fridjonk Omfg your profile pic. Is that sadhguru/leo?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

2 minutes ago, sgn said:

@fridjonk Omfg your profile pic. Is that sadhguru/leo?

It's SadLeo

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, zambize said:

Sadgura

Leo Gura ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

To people doing psychedelics:

I'm not saying psychedelics are good or bad. I have never researched them, but I would like to mention that Leo has not produced a single source saying that psychedelics aren't bad for your brain.

Edited by TeamBills

9 minutes ago, TeamBills said:

To people doing psychedelics:

I'm not saying psychedelics are good or bad. I have never researched them, but I would like to mention that Leo has not produced a single source saying that psychedelics aren't bad for your brain.

That's because the brain doesn't exist !!!

God is love

And God in them

Is Sadhguru or anyone else who basically says the same thing, crazy?

When Leo says I am God, I created all this, he's not talking about Leo Gura creating it...no, God, which is all that there is, created Leo Gura. Leo understands that all there is, is god, thus HE and everyoine here is actually a part of the infinite god which is nothing beause it is not ONE thing, but EVERYTHING.

picture an infinite TV screen with infinite amount of pixels; we are all the pixels, and the pixels can say, "oh look, I made this wonderful picture you see on the screen" and yet the picture is nothing but pixels, and the picture as a whole is a picture.

You're just a god pixel.

Sadhguru has more of a nihilistic perspective on all of this. 

Edited by purerogue

@TeamBills repeated usage of physchadelics like 5meo will cause permanant brain damage. I read somewhere. 

I think this thread might reveal a hidden question about the process of consciousness inquiry. How do we distinguish Absolute Truth from Relative Truth? How can we ever know the extend to which our own ego deludes us? How do we know whether we are not merely inquiring into the mind, into individual consciousness? Because it is infinite? Well, who says a mind cannot be infinite? Who says each individual consciousness cannot be infinite? Materialism?

"This cannot be my mind, this HAS to be everything, THE ABSOLUTE!" 

What if the mind is absolute? What if consciousness is an aspect of reality that is paradoxical and infinite? But what if there is something beyond consciousness, obviously inaccessible to consciousness?

We know that our entire realities are consciousness, thus naturally inspecting that reality will reveal that it is entirely consciousness. It will also reveal that it is all one, and possibly even that it is all Love. Even if consciousness embraces all of itself, does not mean that there is nothing outside of it. An ego might interpret this as Absolute Infinity and God, without realizing that it is only describing this consciousness.

What is Absolute might not be consciousness, but the inaccessibility to things outside of consciousness. A few things are hinting that this might be true:

- No enlightened master seems to have ever acquired any information that was outside of his mind structures, or that could have been only explained in a way that would suggest he had access to something beyond his or her own mind.

- There are substances which change the structure of the brain and conversely induce enlightenment experiences.

- Everything we hear enlightened people say about the nature of reality can be predicted with a scary accuracy if we simply assume the position that they are inquiring into and describing their own subjective reality.

- People have widely different conclusions about enlightenment experiences, despite it being supposed to be Absolute Truth. There are many similarities which can be explained away as the natural tendencies the human mind has towards the interpretation of these experiences.

From the perspective of consciousness, everything is consciousness. I don't doubt that we can have great insights into reality by inquiring into consciousness, but I am yet still open minded about it not having any significant metaphysical implications outside of consciousness. Of course, any enlightened person will dismiss that anything outside of consciousness exists, which is naturally assumed because existence itself is a concept within consciousness, once it is revealed as such it will seem like that concept has no validity. But because of the mysterious nature of reality and our ability to understand anything at all, it is really hard to determined what is going on, and due to the inherent limitations of the evolved human mind, it might actually be Absolutely Impossible.

I have no idea how Leo got past this other than blind faith in his experiences and the natural conclusions his mind has given him.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

I am just picturing Leo sitting in a corner, foaming at the mouth while rocking back and forwards with his head in his hands.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”