tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

What do you mean? What is your full perspective then?

I just said my full perspective/experience. If you want to know what happened in my life fully and how infinity has impacted me, I plan to explain that in my life purpose. To me, a person has more freedom to explain it there than just posting it.

15 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Hmm... perhaps...maybe. Not sure. I'm not male. But, all in all/overall, hmm I don't believe the gender matters.

@Key Elements Perhaps, I should have said: masculine.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Preetom Thank you!

@tsuki Do you believe in dumbing down teachings, meeting one where they are at and putting their growth above one's own state of presence in that moment? I'm guessing no from that story. 

Osho's eyes remind me of the time I was a kid and I tried to take the soccer ball from an older boy at recess and he kicked me as hard as he could in both shins and laughed about it.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Key Elements Seems like an either or to you. What is the work you are doing? 

What do you mean by either / or? I don't have a black and white thinking. I agree with what Ralston said. He's not either / or. It seems like you misunderstood what he said and what I said.

(If you want to see what work I'm doing, look in the art thread in the LP area.)

@Key Elements Either doing life purpose, or talking about it.  I apologize if I implied ‘you have black & white thinking’. That is not my sentiment. The comment was not about you, it was about the topic on this page of the thread. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Key Elements Either doing life purpose, or talking about it.  I apologize if I implied ‘you have black & white thinking’. That is not my sentiment. The comment was not about you, it was about the topic on this page of the thread. 

Oh ok. Sorry. I wasn't talking about the topic of the thread. I was commenting on the video that Leo interviewed Ralston.

Life purpose? Hey, you could do whatever you want with it. In my life purpose, I'm doing bilingual education, art, and enlightenment.

@Joseph Maynor I think it was this thread that I was trying to tell Leo something. I said something here too. However, for example, if he didn't have similar experiences, he will not be able to relate. I'm going to have to go into details in my life purpose of how infinity can impact the relative truth in this life.

8 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Do you believe in dumbing down teachings, meeting one where they are at and putting their growth above one's own state of presence in that moment? I'm guessing no from that story. 

@mandyjw It has nothing to do with believing. I'll be gentle 9_9.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@NahmI thought about what you asked me a little more. I apologize if I misunderstood. My answer would be something like this. It's like being a detective. For me, personally, in the past, if some sage came and told me to do this method, and then that method, and then that method, etc., etc., and then you will become infinity, see, I wouldn't trust him. I would be asking myself, "What good would I get out of knowing and becoming that?" I would still have to chop wood and continue living my life. So what? I would still be an "atheist."

However, let's say infinity came to me in a different way. Let's say it has already happened at some crucial time in my life, and I just passed it off as a fantastic dream, not realizing that it has already happened. Later in my life, a close family member died tragically, and came back and told me and convinced me that infinity has already happened to me. See? How was I convinced? What happened to me that I was convinced? What did the family member do or say?

To answer those questions is like detective work. You got to write down the process of what happened. It might turn out to be a booklet. A life purpose is a great way to express it in whatever way you want, as creative and cunning as you want. That's why I emphasize on doing your own life purpose.

@Key Elements Sorry, I am confused, and assuming I just am missing something. Are you saying don’t pursue self actualization, suggested practices, psychedelics, etc, (“methods”), but rather just live your life purpose and enjoy the unfolding of the realization organically? 

Are you asking what good would it be to realize you’re infinity, as in what impact that has on the rest of this life, including life purpose?

(And that it would sometimes be realized but missed, but found through thinking?) 

@Nahm no, I didn't say that at all. I'm only saying to do the detective work and show it through LP. What happened in one's life that was fully convincing? Explain it 'step-by-step.'

Do any practices if you want, but don't just follow blindly. What I said was what happened to me personally.

@Nahm I noticed something in here. It's probably not just in the forum. Communication is a challenge. It takes patience. Whenever I say something, I do try, but the other person doesn't get it the first time around.

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think part of it Key is you think for yourself and your thinking often doesn't go along the lines that a lot of people are expecting to see.  You're not easy to pidgeonhole.

Well, it's not really the thinking. It's mainly my actual experience. I don't usually make stuff up.

6 hours ago, Key Elements said:

Well, it's not really the thinking. It's mainly my actual experience. I don't usually make stuff up.

Sounds like you ‘get’ something, but don’t want to share it because it’s very personal, so you express it using art. If that’s what you’re saying, I get that. I just can’t ‘get’ references to your actual experience as a communication, without any communication of details about it. That’s fine though. It’s intriguingly lovely I suppose. 

6 hours ago, Key Elements said:

@Nahm I noticed something in here. It's probably not just in the forum. Communication is a challenge. It takes patience. Whenever I say something, I do try, but the other person doesn't get it the first time around.

communication has always been a challenge, some people even think if they scream what they want to convey it will reach somewhere.

3 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Dude - that's like egomania lvl 999.

@28 cm unbuffed Leo is deluled . People can't understand that . It's very simple . They just project their own fantasies into Leo's words and ''hardcore awakenings'' . I did the same a time ago . But a trully enlightened being warned me . warned my arrogance .