tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

As God, you would realize your penis is Perfect and Good however it is.

The desire for a bigger penis is devilry and lack of self-acceptance.

EVERYTHING is as it should be! You only need to purify yourself enough to see the truth of this.

Notice how you create your own hell by wanting a bigger penis. See? You are in heaven but you create a hell out of it. That is the core mistake of humans.

Thanks.
I think I am coming to realize this. I am struggling with the whole good/evil being perfect though. Let's say for this example that "pizzagate" is all 100% true....all of those "deeds" are perfect? Hard to process that.

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's not how big your pencil is, it's how you write your name that counts.  You can have a big, dumb pencil and not know how to write with it too.  You ever see someone carrying round one of huge pencils at like a State Fair lol?  Kinda corny, right?  And yo -- if you're talented, you can even write quite well with one of those tiny little library pencils with no eraser.

Some women like it especially when the tip hits the back of their vagina...aint no way you can do that without length even with the best writing in the world...

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Tetcher :'( do you understand how profound it is, to say that god is infinitely maximising good for everything and so leaves nothing to chance 

don't you realise how much that changes everything we know  

I'm not questioning experienced depth, but how transforming and reverberating chemically induced trips are. What I can't rule off with psychedelics is that the euphoria, the experienced depth, the experienced infinite love are just chemically induced effects, not so different than alcohol making some people euphoric and all loving. The transformative effect that Leo is claiming may be caused by the lingering chemically induced euphoria. And it can last a long time, I did LSD quite a bit and I could still feel the emotional impact and instability it had for months after stoping taking it. I know he's going to say that his emotional state is not chemicaly induced but due to what he realized and witnessed in his trips but what I am saying is precisely that this emotional state is not due to that but to the chemical effect of 5meodmt just like alcohol can do that. Basically I'm going full circle because that's extactly how dogmatic people would dismiss psychedelic trips stating that's it's all "just a drug induced trip messing with brain chemistry". After LSD experiences I thought that the euphoria is caused by the truth of those experiences but after witnessing the lack of long lasting, pragmatic, transformation I went full circle hypothetizing that after all this euphoria is indeed chemically induced.

Now at the end of the day whether we claim things or not we are still pursuing the same thing, it may be more clever for oneself to give in into the illusion that he's making progress along the path rather than favouring the witnessing of stagnation. Anyway the life is unfolding so better to see the upside rather than the downside but what we really want is truth. Sure it's nice having those trips, but are those trips contained in Leo's life or is Leo's life contained in the truth revealed by those trips ? During the trip it seems that Leo's life is contained in the infinite godhead but when coming out of the trip we wan't to survive to have more of those trips. So which perspective is right ? Keep oscillating between the two perspectives like the cosinus function and tell me if you get the truth of it.

4 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Omni An identified butthurt ego would tell you to fuck off :P

Be mindful of the effect your words have on other people, sometimes being harsh is necessary, and sometimes it's a projection of deep-seated anger. 

I hope you understand that projection isn't just a 1-way street.

A mirror reflecting another mirror is a better analogy.
Not just a clear mirror, but both "distortion" mirrors.

The simple fact that you narrowed your words to "an identified butthurt ego would say" isn't arbitrary at all.

Why isn't it arbitrary? Because that's the thought that came up as you decided to respond to me, you manipulated your words to emulate yourself as more advanced than you are while still relaying the message you *wanted* to relay.

this goes back to the false-humility. After this small interaction it's much more evident, goodluck my man

V%C4%9Btru%C5%A1e,_zrcadlov%C3%A9_bludi%

Edited by Omni

2 hours ago, Garuda said:

But what do all Enlightened people agree upon?

They mostly agree that awakening = Absolute Truth = Nothing = Everything = God = Love = Consciousness

It's just a question of how deeply you comprehend it, how much of its consequences you see, how well you embody it in everyday life, and how conscious you are of things. These vary greatly.

There's also the issue of: how integral is your view of spirituality? For example, are you going to deny that Hindu's understand awakening? That Muslims do? That Jews do? That Buddhists do? Are you gonna pick one team and criticize all the others? Are you going to deny that people who use psychedelics have legit awakening experiences? Are you going to insist that self-inquiry is the one true way, or yoga, or Zen, or meditation? Are you going to insist that Jesus was the most awake, or Buddha, or someone else? Or are you gonna say that all awakened people are equally awake?

There tends to be a lot of disagreement about all that mostly because the people disagreeing have not fully experienced and explored the things they're disagreeing with.

Before you go disagreeing about 5-MeO-DMT, for example, how about you do 10 trips? Then let's talk.

Before you go disagreeing about Islam, how about you travel to the Middle East and talk to 10 enlightened Sufi masters. Then let's talk.

To really understand all this diversity there has to be genuine desire to understand it. You can't just cling to your POV while maintaining that everyone else is deluded.

This understanding is not strictly-speaking enlightenment. It is a side pursuit. But in my opinion it is highly worthwhile. We are living more and more in an integrated world. We must learn to understand each other better, otherwise confusion, delusion, and evil happen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yet you have somebody in this forum who teaches that message and embodies it but you ignore him like he’s worthless

Edited by taoislife

@taoislife Not sure what you mean or what you want me to do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They mostly agree that awakening = Absolute Truth = Nothing = Everything = God = Love = Consciousness

It's just a question of how deeply you comprehend it, how much of its consequences you see, how well you embody it in everyday life, and how conscious you are of things. These vary greatly.

There's also the issue of: how integral is your view of spirituality? For example, are you going to deny that Hindu's understand awakening? That Muslims do? That Jews do? That Buddhists do? Are you gonna pick one team and criticize all the others? Are you going to deny that people who use psychedelics have legit awakening experiences? Are you going to insist that self-inquiry is the one true way, or yoga, or Zen, or meditation? Are you going to insist that Jesus was the most awake, or Buddha, or someone else? Or are you gonna say that all awakened people are equally awake?

There tends to be a lot of disagreement about all that mostly because the people disagreeing have not fully experienced and explored the things they're disagreeing with.

Before you go disagreeing about 5-MeO-DMT, for example, how about you do 10 trips? Then let's talk.

Before you go disagreeing about Islam, how about you travel to the Middle East and talk to 10 enlightened Sufi masters. Then let's talk.

To really understand all this diversity there has to be genuine desire to understand it. You can't just cling to your POV while maintaining that everyone else is deluded.

This understanding is not strictly-speaking enlightenment. It is a side pursuit. But in my opinion it is highly worthwhile. We are living more and more in an integrated world. We must learn to understand each other better.

Practically speaking, its impossible to study all the different aspects.

I have seen some of your replies to others regarding philosophy on this forum with a harsh tone and going against what you said in the last line.

I would say all enlightened people are equally enlightened. 

I find your never going to reach the goal without sticking to a certain POV that suits you. Seems like the goal is to do this while encompassing what you said in the last line. 

There is always a certain preference an enlightened person has in terms of philosophy. I think the key word here is Preference and it should be regarded as that and not absolute, although i can see the conundrum of being enlightened and having to agree with someone elses POV.

An aside regarding my similarities research, have you reached the white/bright light "stage" in your 10+ 5-MeO-DMT trips?

@Leo Gura Two fully enlightened masters would never disagree with each other regarding the enlightenment topic . Maybe they will not even talk about that . 

Of course , they could disagree about whats the best method , techiniques , but enlightenment It self cannot be disagreement . If there is any , one of them ( or the two ) is not fully enlightened and is still clinging to something. 

That's my view .

Edited by tecladocasio

@Leo Gura
There's one thing I don't understand.
I'm not saying your feelings or realizations were wrong, but when you basically say people can't reach those levels or consciousness without 5 Meo DMT, it frustrates me a bit and I'm not sure why. This will never happen but say I realize the things you realized with alcool, or any drug. Would that mean that keeping on taking these drugs is a good idea or that it was in the first place?

And, more important and maybe a bit more clear, does that mean that all the """masters""" in the past all took 5 Meo DMT to reach those levels of englightenment?

To be honest I know I'm anti drugs/psychedelics cause I can't really take even the slightest drug well and I'm very reactive and had horrible bad trips with basically nothing but...I think that even if I'm biased on this, my previous questions still stand. At leasr the previous one.

I am not enlightened or awakened. My feeling is.....

Once one attains it, the need to explain it to others or argue or agree/disagree.....all that goes out the window.

I think Leo is just sharing what occurred with him not trying to battle in a right/wrong dichotomy.

And I think that is the whole point.

Right/wrong is a style of thinking that doesnt (kind of) work when tasting God.

Im careful to not say that THAT is wrong.

That Buddhists do? Are you gonna pick one team and criticize all the others?

Funny you bring up Buddhism, because on this forum the general consensus is "enlightenment = nonduality = good/evil don't exist = everything is God = Everything is Perfect = Everything is love (which conflicts with good/evil not existing because love is a polar opposite of hate).

Yet in Buddhism, nonduality and therefore all of the above, is the first 3 fetters only.

So Buddhism in regard to this forum's take on Enlightenment is, Enlightenment+. Yet how can one be more enlightened than enlightened?

@thesmileyone Bhuddist First three fetters only intellectual not non dual. Remaining fetters are purifucation of mind. Not absolute non duality Truth. 

@winterknight 

@Omni These are just mind stuff. These are relative. The "I-ness" must go. "I-am-ness" must go.

5 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Omni These are just mind stuff. These are relative. The "I-ness" must go. "I-am-ness" must go.

Oh, you're a troll. Gotcha.

@Omni

You see in me what you are. 

This is the progression so work yourself backwards:

Void > I > I-I > I-am

Do you have enough self control to set aside your hatred of yourself and investigate? 

I'd be interested in a comparison of how Leo's metaphysics compares and contrasts with Teal Swan's metaphysics.  I can't help but see a strong similarity in personality between the two of them.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

42 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Omni

You see in me what you are. 

This is the progression so work yourself backwards:

Void > I > I-I > I-am

Do you have enough self control to set aside your hatred of yourself and investigate? 

"I know what you are, but what am I?"

oof.

10 hours ago, Omni said:

Why is it selective to English? Language is identification.

This is getting old my man, consider putting the mic down and doing something enjoyable that doesn't pertain to trying to out-intellectualize every person who doesn't agree with you.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Only thing that left me with question after video was where does mind come in in all of this design, why people have to be so deluded. 

I've heard it put an Awakened person has a mind.

In an unawakened person, the mind has them.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn