tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@mandyjw I think I found you a rock Mandy.

Well this is not what I was expecting. Can I send it back for a replacement, I think mine's broken? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And I'll say this too Mandy because you mention the issue of boredom.  If you can't be bored, you can't find being, period.  Being bored means that the Ego-Mind is threatened by being and is rejecting it.  This is why just sitting and meditating is the best practice for Enlightenment work.  And not neurotic meditating either, just resting in being -- opening up to being.

But Joseph. Sometimes I just don't FEEL like it. So I don't. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Following is from the red book:

"On what basis should I presume to teach you? I give you news of the way of
this man, but not of your own way. My path is not your path therefore I
/ cannot teach you. 24 The way is within us, but not in Gods, nor in teachings,
nor in laws. Within us is the way, the truth, and the life.

Woe betide those who live by way of examples! Life is not with them. If
you live according to an example, you thus live the life of that example, but
who should live your own life if not yourselfr So live yourselves. 25
The signposts have fallen, unblazed trails lie before US. 26 Do not be greedy
to gobble up the fruits of foreign fields. Do you not know that you yourselves
are the firtile acre which bears everything that avails you?There is only one way and that is your way. 27
You seek the path? I warn you away from my own. It can also be the
wrong way for you.
May each go his own way."

Leo´s way is not your own, nor anyone elses and there is no reason what is true for Leo should be true for you.

Edited by Amun

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah.  That's good.  You don't wanna cling to not being bored too.  I get what you're saying though.  Transcendence of the Mind is hard to fathom when you're still stuck in the Mind-Matrix.

You don't have to, being bored implies searching for something in you , but not being able to find it, so see that searching sensation in you and let it go , thats it. 

Edited by purerogue

55 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

1 hour ago, Hsinav said:

All main stream religions emerge from the absolute truth even though it is hard to recognise that after thousends of years ego-hijacking.

I see religions as an optional preliminary stage on the Path.

Statements like "the kingdom of heaven is within you" (Jesus) for example, come from the very deepest place.

IF you are creator then why dont u make yourself awakened?

To think that you created everything and yourself out of infinite goodness sounds immensely mad.

When you cried about how you, the God, created everything out of your selfless loving nature I was shocked. IT SOUNDS SO DAMN NAIVE AND WRONG.

DUDE WHATS Up. Just look at your own words and look how wrong it sounds, do u really think that the structure of existence is so brutally naive and simple? its just me - i created it all - coz i m infinite goodness selfless creator. now i am speaking to u through utube to say that. However, i can;t even wake up to that fact without drugs. What kind of creator is this?

Do you even hear how naive that sounds? Its as if you are prisoner of asylum for psychopaths.

all these grandiose statements are JUST A MEGALOMANIA.

its all sounds like utter delusion. It sounds as if you are possessed by some higher forces who are making fun of you and all of us.

Moreover, to think that you can trip towards Godhead through psychedelics - this is just nonsense.

Real God wouldn't allow to trip towards him through drugs.

Maybe infinite reality would allow that - and maybe you have mistaken infinite reality for True God. BUT what if True God transcends reality itself?

You might be very conscious but that doesn't cancel out the fact that awakening doesn't really tell us anything about ultimate Creator of existence.

Awakening simply is about our true nature here and now. Its about how things are here and now.

What on Earth would make us to think that awakening would tell us about how things are in the largest scheme of things.

So i think u just diminish the role and status of the word God into making it as something ordinary and low. 

Oh dear 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

4 hours ago, tsuki said:

It also seemed like Leo was talking to his lower self the whole video.
Like he was working through something as he was shooting it.

I also felt that. Its like in actuality he is trying to drill the truths to himself, because subconscious part of him doubts it

I've always wondered why, as a God, why can't I have a bigger penis? I mean, I'm the singing, all dancing God like all of us yet i'm stuck with 6 inches on the best of days? Why can't I have 10? Or 12?

52 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

I've always wondered why, as a God, why can't I have a bigger penis? I mean, I'm the singing, all dancing God like all of us yet i'm stuck with 6 inches on the best of days? Why can't I have 10? Or 12?

As God, you would realize your penis is Perfect and Good however it is.

The desire for a bigger penis is devilry and lack of self-acceptance.

EVERYTHING is as it should be! You only need to purify yourself enough to see the truth of this.

Notice how you create your own hell by wanting a bigger penis. See? You are in heaven but you create a hell out of it. That is the core mistake of humans.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

As God, you would realize your penis is Perfect and Good however it is.

xD What would we do without that great invention of God? ?

@Leo Gura  What I don't understand is how can you claim so quickly that those awakenings experiences transformed you ? Personaly when I was tripping I had few powerful experiences that I thought transformed me but after a few time I saw that I was always going back to baseline, so now I never claim that something transformed me, I would have to clearly see a change in my daily experience or behavior for an extended period of time -at least a year- for me to acknowledge a transformation and even then I would have to be honest on whether this change is really organic or artificially maintained through striving. This seems very basic to me, don't you see that ?

Edited by Tetcher

Isn't it interesting how much disagreement exists between people on this issue of awakening? I want you guys to notice that. How do you explain it?

The very fact that this much disagreement exists -- and it exists not just on this forum but across ALL spiritual schools and teachings -- is evidence that there is far more than one degree and aspect of awakening.

The Truth is Absolute and One, but there are many degrees and facets to it and very few people have accessed all the degrees and facets. Hence the disagreements.

If Truth/God was one-dimensional, there would be no disagreements amongst enlightened people, but there are! Take any two deeply enlightened people and you will likely find some disagreements between them in this point. Sometimes very stark disagreement.

If you disagree with what I just said, that itself is evidence of what I am saying.

Be careful when dismissing other people's POV as delusion

Every great spiritual teacher I have come across acknowledges that there are degrees of awakening. Zen masters acknowledge it. Not just degrees of embodiment. Degrees of awakening.

@Leo Gura Also I have no doubt that you experienced tremendous depth in your trips, however in your sumary video the things that you speak are very similar to how you described your previous may retreat as well as your hawai retreat, the infinite causation is something you already described very similarly. Sure the mind can only express so much and even if your experience deepens it may translate into the same speech output. But the question is how this experienced depth translates into increased reverberation in your system and transforms you in a qualitative and long lasting way.

20 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

whether this change is really organic or artificially maintained through striving.

That distinction is somewhat moot.

A Zen student strives very hard before and even after awakening. According to your logic you would say that all Zen is artificial. And by that standard all spirituality and all growth is artificial. Which is not a good view.

Seeking to embody and to be more fully conscious of God is not artificial, it is a natural part of this whole awakening and self-transformation process. How else could it be?

When transformation happens in you, you feel it. I am not saying that I am 100% transformed. It's not different than after any meditation retreat. You would be back, you would be somewhat transformed, but you would also still mostly be the old you. And you will have to work to embody the stuff you learned and realized during your retreat.

Radical transformation does not happen over night. Realigning the mind is like realigning teeth with braces.

In practice, to become fully God-realized will require some force and some contrivance. It is not going to be an effortless, purely organic process.

6 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

@Leo Gura Also I have no doubt that you experienced tremendous depth in your trips, however in your sumary video the things that you speak are very similar to how you described your previous may retreat as well as your hawai retreat, the infinite causation is something you already described very similarly. Sure the mind can only express so much and even if your experience deepens it may translate into the same speech output. But the question is how this experienced depth translates into increased reverberation in your system and transforms you in a qualitative and long lasting way.

This retreat was at least 10 times more profound and powerful for me. Maybe more.

Words can't do it justice. The degrees of awakening and understanding are hard to capture in words. So to an outside observer it might all sound the same.

"Leo, how many times can you say that you are God/nothingness/infinity? Haven't you said all this 2 years ago?" 

Yes, but the degrees of it are lost in the communication.

@Tetcher :'( do you understand how profound it is, to say that god is infinitely maximising good for everything and so leaves nothing to chance 

don't you realise how much that changes everything we know  

@Leo Gura

If you perceive levels of awakening, you are currently at all of those levels at the same time. 

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If Truth/God was one-dimensional, there would be no disagreements amongst enlightened people, but there are! Take any two deeply enlightened people and you will likely find some disagreements between them in this point.

But what do all Enlightened people agree upon?

(i say all but obviously cant study all of them, I have studied many from the Indian region and there are a few things which hold true for all of those enlightened people)

This is what I have been looking into and  I have found a few things that they all agree upon.