tecladocasio

How deluded Leo is ?

405 posts in this topic

I'm just wondering If there is anyone that thinks Leo Just became a Non-Dual-Mental Masturbation Master . And seems like arrogant and very pretensious on his part to say that "the highest levels of conciousness are being reached that mankind has never seen before" ok . For me that's Just dreaming , and the videos became Just a non-dual novel with more and more drama . Hardcore drama . Non-dual drama that nobody has ever reached before . 

That only makes me rebember the interview he had with Peter Ralston when he suggested a thought experiment with the possibility of something Beyond the Absolute and Peter just said " no " " cannot be " plain simple . And I Wonder if that's still some hidden desire in him to be The One That Finds The Beyond Absolute . That's what seems to me . 

Is not fair to say " only under 40 years of hardcore meditation you Will reach this levels of conciousness " that's a lie , the real master say is simple , enlightenment is not something to attain like Leo makes It appear . And maybe that's what binds you . 

Have you ever wondered why you feel the need to use psychedelics ? Why you did break the retreat with 5-Meo-Dmt . 

Thanks , If anyone has something to say , I aprecciate .

Edited by tecladocasio

If you believe he is dreaming all that means is that what he has embodied and become conscious of is beyond that of which you identify with and believe is possible in this very moment. 

If that doesn't make you wanna do some consciousness work then idk what will buddy. 

Find out what is aware of delusion. That One you are. 

I honestly feel very similarly. I would say let's question this, but Leo could just say that this is totally beyond mind and beyond that which is beyond mind. It feels like: Go jump from that tall bauilding and 1 cm above ground, you'll realize, that the falling was just a dream and you will be absolutely ok. How can I trust, that I won't become totally crazy from dosing 5-MeO-DMT. It is like a strange loop that cannot be solved for me. From Leo's comments after his retreat, it feels to me as if he has grown a lot, but still I don't know what to think.

before leo went on his grand expedition to the centre of the universe, i too shared the same thoughts as him. I don't think i've been as deeply absorbed as himself, however i can vouch to the problem of skepticism that he shows when dealing with consciousness work, within a logical frame work they make sense and within a god consciousness frame work it also makes sense. but the problem is only one can be right. 

The teachers are not wrong when they say that you can not grasp infinity, because there's no way to know if your right or wrong, but there are holes in their understanding and god- logic which they don't account for. which leo is not taking for granted, he's saying the holes can be discovered and found out, which is what it means to understand infinity. So these awakened beings are awoke, there is just different degrees. 

your point is also valid aswell, he could be mental masterbating, but what you have not considered are infinite variables to any given event and therefore fall short with the need for a decisive answer to reach a particular end goal, aka your at a lower stage of consciousness and can't grasp the logic leo is using to decipher the puzzle. 

None the less, he has solved the problem with a few simple words ironically and that is the point is to become god and live life as god. you might have to intuite what i mean, but basically it means he's right and the enlightened masters are also right,as well as he could be wrong and the enlightened masters are wrong because becoming infinity means there is no wrong infinity, there's just the matter of degrees of consciousness and the highest, 

what does it mean to be the highest consciousness? 

understanding the whole of infinity and what god is which means understanding you are god, 

@tecladocasio

15 minutes ago, Highest said:

Find out what is aware of delusion. That One you are. 

By doing 'full circle'.

1 hour ago, tecladocasio said:

That only makes me rebember the interview he had with Peter Ralston when he suggested a thought experiment with the possibility of something Beyond the Absolute and Peter just said " no " " cannot be " plain simple . And I Wonder if that's still some hidden desire in him to be The One That Finds The Beyond Absolute . That's what seems to me . 

@tecladocasio I also made this connection.
Leo's getting there, but he has a lot more mind stuff to work through.
The highest teaching is silence. Silence is not playing coy.

We are the biggest thing that holds him back, unfortunately.

EDIT: And no, Leo is not deluded. He's recovering.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

It also seemed like Leo was talking to his lower self the whole video.
Like he was working through something as he was shooting it.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

That's his journey hahah , one day he will get tired of all this effort to "understand" reality and see the foolishness and how deluded he is . The real obstacle maybe is that he is "famous", has a name , and there is this cult here hahah . 

For me , what he is doing is sharpening his verbal ability to express non-dual in a very dramatic and poetic way , in a way that is so dramatic that makes you cry . Like a literary Classic . And that's fine . 

Edited by tecladocasio

First 1h 50min he talks how he is above zen masters with 40 years of meditation and Einstein.

Last 10min he talks how he is not enlightened etc.

Stop fucking tripping man. 

@tecladocasio ahhh dude, life is crazy man, some of the stuff hes saying is so direct its not believable. but what can you do  o.O

Age doesn't matter. You could be 5 years old but have 30 lifetimes of aescetic style meditation under your belt in comparison to someone who has awakened their first time this lifetime.

@tecladocasio i get your point which is why i said your right in a way to think the way you do, etc. i can't explain the thought process, the end goal is the same, the ways to get there a different for everyone. 

@tecladocasio No. Peter Ralston is hardly the most advanced guru. Enlightenment doesn't end with self-realization. The unfolding goes on forever.

Edited by FoxFoxFox

25 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

That's his journey hahah , one day he will get tired of all this effort to "understand" reality and see the foolishness and how deluded he is . The real obstacle maybe is that he is "famous", has a name , and there is this cult here hahah . 

You're underselling him. He is understanding reality, but this understanding brings him to silence.
He just needs to let it all out. This is why we're needed.

Let's just carry on with our path and salute him for his advancements.

59 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

I'm just wondering If there is anyone that thinks Leo Just became a Non-Dual-Mental Masturbation Master . And seems like arrogant and very pretensious on his part to say that "the highest levels of conciousness are being reached that mankind has never seen before" ok . For me that's Just dreaming , and the videos became Just a non-dual novel with more and more drama . Hardcore drama . Non-dual drama that nobody has ever reached before . 

Is not fair to say " only under 40 years of hardcore meditation you Will reach this levels of conciousness " that's a lie , the real master say is simple , enlightenment is not something to attain like Leo makes It appear . And maybe that's what binds you . 

Have you ever wondered why you feel the need to use psychedelics ? Why you did break the retreat with 5-Meo-Dmt . 

Thanks , If anyone has something to say , I aprecciate .

I was watching this last Leo's video some hours ago, and I became conscious of what he was saying, for a few moments I experienced it, I've watched hundreds of 'enlightened teachers' videos, no video had this impact on my consciousness, not even close. 

But it is not for everybody, if the grip of the ego is too strong on you, you won't have the humility to watch the video with an open heart and mind, so you won't get anything from it. Quoting Leo " you don't understand !!!"

@tecladocasio  I would recommend becoming aware of the kruger-dunning effect and the pre-trans fallacy. These explain the misinterpretations, assumptions and lack of awareness that arise in the minds of people that are in middle stages of consciousness. They are major blocks toward evolving to higher conscious levels.