Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RachelThorpe

Hair Loss Problem

16 posts in this topic

I’ve started noticing hair fall for a couple of months now, although it is not so massive. I’d like to know whether there is an integrative medicine to stop my hair loss problem. Is there any product that can promote hair growth in terms of thickness and density?

Are you getting enough vitamins? (Specifically B12?). Though hair loss may have many reasons, one of the most common ones is vitamin deficiency and stress. 

@RachelThorpe anything in your current lifestyle that could be a contributor you can think of? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Strengthening shampoo wont help. Hair loss is a scalp problem and has nothing to do with the strength of your hair.

Its true that you loose more hair during summer, especially when its really hot like it has been the past couple of weeks!!

Ive never had a problem with hair loss (as in big balls of hair) but I have noticed more coming out into my brush when I brush my hair lately! It really only seems to be like that on really hot days though.

If its an ongoing problem though, get onto Nioxin shampoo's and conditioners, and keep using them, make sure you arent alternating with any other products as it is an ongoing process to help reduce hair loss and kill the bacteria and nasties in the scalp

HTH

You should try pill food. They are a combination of vitamins that benefits hair and skin. My husband and I are getting some vegan ones. Appearently he has more hair since we started to take it and mine is growing faster then it used to.

>If its an ongoing problem though, get onto Nioxin shampoo's and conditioners, and keep using them, make sure you arent alternating with any other products as it is an ongoing process to help reduce hair loss and kill the bacteria and nasties in the scalp

I agree with you. Nioxin shampoo helped me with a similar problem and I'm still using it. Though if it seems not suitable for you maybe try one of these shampoos for fine hair as well as a boar bristle brush. 

Edited by Rickyo

-I know a dermatologist who does Hair transplant.
- There are a number of drugs that treat hair loss.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

My suggestion would be to not only take steps to address the hair loss specifically, but to take a step back and take inventory of your overall health. Re-evaluate your diet, your daily habits, your lifestyle, your routines, your mental state. Basically, don't just treat this "problem" in isolation, but rather as integral part of an infinitely complex system of inputs and variables.  

That along with patience and acceptance can go a long way. Because of course, you don't want to further elevate your levels of stress around this issue. I too have been seeing more of my hair fall in the shower in the past couple years. I just take it as a sign that I am out of balance in some way (many ways) and that I need to keep my focus strong on my healing and growth. In that sense, the hair loss and other physical symptoms are all blessings to me.

Could be anything, toxins in the body from food or electronics, EMF radiation from devices and not being out in nature(grounding) as often, there are so many variables these days because we live in an overstimulated world, overstimulated chemically and technologically.

Make sure your not consuming to much sugar in your diet. 

1) Hair loss is heavily linked to Generalized Anxiety. Check in with a psychiatrist to see if that applies to you.  

2) The most effective way to stop your hair from falling and, if you're lucky, to make it grow back is to combine Propecia + Minoxidil.

It's a life-long treatment. Some people claim that Propecia makes you sexually impotent, but the research has showed that this happens with only 1% of the people.

3) Avoid washing your hair with hot water. 

one day this will all be memories

16 minutes ago, kag101 said:

2) The most effective way to stop your hair from falling and, if you're lucky, to make it grow back is to combine Propecia + Minoxidil.

Are you sure about this? 

Propecia stops the conversion of Testosterone to DHT. Assuming the OP is a female, this can lead to buildup of testosterone and trigger something like PCOS and excessive hair growth. The risk of permanent infertility is (according to drugs.com) 10%. Minoxidil is a vasodilator used for high blood pressure treatment. It increases risk of abnormal ECG readings and pericarditis. 

Both of them have a shitload of side effects alone, prob wors combined..

I am pretty sure that this is not the MOST effective way although I do not know of best natural way, this seems like taking too much risk without addressing the cause which may be linked to OP's lifestyle or diet. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 7/17/2019 at 0:01 PM, Michael569 said:

Are you sure about this? 

This is what the medical community says. 

On 7/17/2019 at 0:01 PM, Michael569 said:

I am pretty sure that this is not the MOST effective way although I do not know of best natural way, this seems like taking too much risk without addressing the cause which may be linked to OP's lifestyle or diet. 

Hair loss is heavily linked to the genetics of the mom's side.  

one day this will all be memories

11 hours ago, kag101 said:

This is what the medical community says. 

yeeeeah.... that enough should be a huge question mark by itself :D 

@RachelThorpe Rogaine sell a hair loss products for women .With hair loss you need to stop it immediately speak to a dermatologist about your symptoms.