John Iverson

Which should i choose? I will buy shroom for microdosing or nootropic drug?

41 posts in this topic

Which is better? The nootropic i'm gonna buy is huperzine A and phosphatidylSerine... 

my budget is enough to choose which is better.. :)

Edited by John Iverson

Why not Modafinil? its legal

Dont look at me! Look inside!

16 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Why not Modafinil? its legal

You think, modafinil is better than microdosing shrooms?

2 hours ago, John Iverson said:

You think, modafinil is better than microdosing shrooms?

I haven’t tried shrooms but you can buy Waklert or Modalert legally online and get them in a week. Seems easier. Depends on what you’re looking for though. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@John Iverson Would really depend on the kind of productivity you are looking for. If you want to be more crative and feel energized without crashing microdoses of shromes or lsd are the way to go, in my experience its harder to have focus on them. Furthermore you have to lay them off for 1-3 days because you build tollerance imedeatly.

If you wanna be more focused modafanil, racitams, nicotin gum, ginko and good old caffeine are the right choice. Just make sure to lay them of for days you don't need them otherwise you will relly on them as a crutch and returns will deminish as your tollerance increases.

But ofc you have to test what works best for you, hence anyone reacts a little different. :) 

Edited by Alex

7 hours ago, zambize said:

Do you have experience with shrooms?

Yes i have experience with shrooms.. 

I have soon shroom s

And I use both nootropics, you are talking about.

Thing is you'll need to try. Seams positive so far

Edited by Aeris

On 3/29/2019 at 4:17 PM, Charlotte said:

I've just started microdosing again (shrooms) and I fucking love it ? @John Iverson

I wanna hear stories about it! Pleaseeeee! Talk about it :D 

On 3/29/2019 at 6:58 PM, Aeris said:

I have soon shroom s

And I use both nootropics, you are talking about.

Thing is you'll need to try. Seams positive so far

How is it? :D

On 3/29/2019 at 1:03 AM, Alex said:

@John Iverson Would really depend on the kind of productivity you are looking for. If you want to be more crative and feel energized without crashing microdoses of shromes or lsd are the way to go, in my experience its harder to have focus on them. Furthermore you have to lay them off for 1-3 days because you build tollerance imedeatly.

If you wanna be more focused modafanil, racitams, nicotin gum, ginko and good old caffeine are the right choice. Just make sure to lay them of for days you don't need them otherwise you will relly on them as a crutch and returns will deminish as your tollerance increases.

But ofc you have to test what works best for you, hence anyone reacts a little different. :) 

Currently my nootropic i am taking are huperzine a and 5htp and my intention to it is to improve myself.. to grow my way of life , by taking it .. maybe i would be working out my self in the low self... that is unknown to me 

6 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Currently my nootropic i am taking are huperzine a and 5htp and my intention to it is to improve myself.. to grow my way of life , by taking it .. maybe i would be working out my self in the low self... that is unknown to me 

Apparently 5 HTP cause trouble in the long run, should be used cautiously not daily.

5 hours ago, Aeris said:

Apparently 5 HTP cause trouble in the long run, should be used cautiously not daily.

Really!! Have you experience it? Or you know it by your research

7 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@John Iverson refer to my journal. I'm microdosing this week so I'll keep it updated. 

Okay!! Sure i will refer to your journal! :) i am excited to see your journal about that! :) 

Microdosing day today so will be journalling effects later ❤️

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Microdosing day today so will be journalling effects later ❤️

Did you journal it now? ❤️❤️ 

Here's another mushroom that is equally as epic as psilocybin but doesn't get the same accolades:

Its called Reishi mushroom; it's legal and can be bought in powder form or capsules. It acts as a nootropic but also does much more. It is historically renowned and revered in ancient china as holding a divine spiritual potency. It is an adaptogen which means it acts to balance systems within the body rather than creating excesses energies. 

It has a very calming and soothing effect on the nervous system. Imo it is like natures valium, but without the negative associated costs. I've been taking it and have been really impressed by the results. Google some information about it, you will find it quite interesting.

Edited by Arman

32 minutes ago, Arman said:

Here's another mushroom that is equally as epic as psilocybin but doesn't get the same accolades:

Its called Reishi mushroom; it's legal and can be bought in powder form or capsules. It acts as a nootropic but also does much more. It is historically renowned and revered in ancient china as holding a divine spiritual potency. It is an adaptogen which means it acts to balance systems within the body rather than creating excesses energies. 

It has a very calming and soothing effect on the nervous system. Imo it is like natures valium, but without the negative associated costs. I've been taking it and have been really impressed by the results. Google some information about it, you will find it quite interesting.

What you shared to me right now, even now i am very interested to how you present it to me! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Edited by John Iverson