darind

Working with fb advertising physical products store

7 posts in this topic

Hi I hope you are well.

Is here somebody who got experience with fb advertising? I would like to know if in the big picture, once you get 100 sales on your pixel, your work should be done and let the LLA doing his job; doesn't?

Thanks.

On 27/03/2019 at 11:14 PM, Juan Cruz Giusto said:

I've never done it but I would suggest creating a really good product worth-offering too and READ, READ AND READ:

Here's a book to get you started: https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guide-Facebook-Advertising-Customers/dp/1599184303

Hi thanks.

Really good thumbs on Your youtube channel. I recomand you microworkers.com to grow your business. There basically pay $0.10 for 1sub 1 full clip view 1like and 1commend. 

I have about 7 month experience with facebook ads and shopify. I've had decent success but hope it will pick up faster soon. When you start LLA's you need to be active everyday in creating new ad-sets and kill those who have low (cpm) or just are not successful in general. The best strategy to date seems to be to start a PPE campaign and start running LLA's after gathering som data (about 100k views), then run LLA's for 75% VV, 95% VV.  

I have success with win-back campaigns, you should also try to target people who have already purchased from your store because those people are more likely to convert. I am using the powerful facebook pixel app for targeting the audience. Trackify X is a data-based platform designed to help you run better ad campaigns, increase your ROI, and leverage all that information to take your advertising game to the next level.