SQAAD

How do you cope with the low consciousness lvl that our societies are at?

22 posts in this topic

Yes i know , me criticizing is not a high consciousness thing to do but this is how i feel. Actualized.org is a few hundred years ahead of humany. It's difficult for me to find similar content  anywhere else.

Everywhere i watch i see low consciousness stupid sh*t. People doing SELFISH things just for they own pleasure. Noone really giving a f*ck about anyone else. Almost everyone is a fundamentalist materialist (at least where i live). So as a result most people see you just as a bag of meat and bones.

If you talk about spirituality or maybe  some enlightment experiences  you immediately get mocked and called crazy. Zen masters and monks not getting much respect. Instead everyone wants to be famous and succesful (like those addicted zombies celebrities) thinking that's what life is all about. Not realising this is all just a joke. Most of these people are not even happy. They are only happy when they get their fix.

All the people i used to watch before now i can't even relate to them. Low consciousness ppl like Joe Rogan for example who just rambles about gossip BS because that's what SELLS. 

I don't see anyone talking about the real problems (the fact that we are unconscious and egotistical as hell) and the real solutions to humanity problems.

Almost everyone is only concerned about getting his materialistic needs met (even if it harms others) and nothing else. It disgusts me. :S

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD

When working with individuals that you view as low consciousness, it seems almost better/easier to mirror them at their level (or just ever so slightly above it) and try to get them to realize/become more conscious themselves. Peope/societies aren't going to take these leaps and bounds that you expect them to. The process is a gradual path to be shared with one another.

What do you find inherntly wrong about Joe Rogan's content? 

If you feel so truly disconnected from people, try understanding not only the negatives, but also the positives of their views. That will not only help you become more conscious, but also help you communicate and bring others to your level of consciousness! 

@Zetxil Joe Rogan is good to watch if you wanna smoke some weed and waste your time with gossip. He is a materialistic and only believes in science. Doesn't go deep nearly enough in any of his subjects But that's what his life is about. His life is about smoking some weed here and there, commenting on UFC fights and then talking gossip in his podcast about how UFC fighters get CTE. When he is one of the people contributing to this. But he doesn't care. He just cares about himself and i can't blame him for that.

I totally agree with you that it's good to adopt many different perspectives.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD

I haven't listend to all of his podcasts (I tend to listen based on if I am interested in the interviewee) which may be why Idk about a lot of what he talks about CTE. However, I will say that he seems to really advocate for the potential dangers of CTE and is trying to educate people to allow them to make there own choises, fully educated of the consequences, if they want to continue participating in such a manner!

I really only care about myself! Everything I do is for myself! It is just that the things that I do for myself also correlate to the overall happiness of others because I find that benifits me the most! 

I don't really know how you could say what another truly cares for without being them or accepting that anything anyone ever does is for themselves! (The latter seems to be true) 

Recognize that it's all just the interdependent universe spinning and no person has any inherent independent "self". 

Good...good...take it in take it all in! Then realize this is just 1 perspective and there can be no coping here. 

Take it a step further and see how everyone and everything low-conscious is actually YOU. Absolutely none of it is separate

so right here right now, this is your chance, your opportunity to take responsibility for everything wrong in this world (if there were no low consciousness, how could there be high consciousness?), show compassion, and spread the love baby 

life is perfect now, IT could be no other way 

Edited by DrewNows

1 minute ago, Maya_0 said:

Recognize that it's all just the interdependent universe spinning and no person has any inherent independent "self". 

Sure seems that way doesn't it! But we live in a society too so we give people individuality! 

@SQAAD Everything is exactly as conscious as you. If all you see is people that are beneath you, then you still have many mistaken beliefs to work through.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

31 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@SQAAD Take care of your own realization. Let the world take care of itself. 

I resonate with this.  You've got enough work to do on your own life.  Shore that up first and then worry about other things.  Never neglect your own life, that's what's right under your nose.  That's what matters most.  A lot of intellectuals hide out in theory because they are avoiding working on their own life.  I know because I did that for many years in fact.  I regret doing that though, sort of.  There were pros and cons to it.  Make your own day to day great -- and then expand outward from an abundance that spills out your own life if you have that abundance.  But don't neglect your own life to save everybody else, that's a trap in my view.  That's the trap of the martyr.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Realize that you were just lucky to be where you are. You couldve just as easily been ”low consciousness”. Youre not special. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

This is what I am asking too. I am very interesting how people reply your question. 

What I understand about reply here:

1. Look inside (your mind) instead of outside (material). No bullshiting result: You are happy to improve yourself rather than upset to look others' dirty.

2. Understand what they suffered, then you will stand on thieir position. No bullshiting result: Empathy replaces resistance. 

When my awareness/conciouness get higher, why do I see more darkness?  how do I answer my confused:

1. Main point is: can you deal with lonely? You will feel lonely after you can see clearly of what spirial dynamics is, different levels they are. You want to share happiness to the people who you don't like.

2. Many people realized this situation. I image they can do it better than me. so how they do it, look others' replys here. 

Edited by yangmilun

@yangmilun  Thanks for this beautiful phrase  " empathy replaces resistance". I am going to put those words on a sticky note and place it on my mirror.

You invest courage and work on realizing that you can actually use low conciousness people to elevate your own consiousness. They're not obstacles, they are your teachers.