Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGreekSeeker

Limits Of Human Experience On Earth

11 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone. My question is very simple. In one recent episode Leo said that God not only created Earth, but had to and still does experience it through infinite human possibilities. But given that in a couple of billion years our solar system will destroy itself, isn't that fact rendering the experience of Earth by God as FINITE?

Do you understand God to be finite?

I dont, and if I did where would I put the boundries?

Does infinity end at our solar system? 

No, I don't regard God as finite. I am specifically referring to Earth. This planet. Not similar stars who might be inhabited by some human-like beings. 

Also does God want to see and feel every particle of Its creation? Meaning every square and every corner of Earth

1 hour ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

Greetings everyone. My question is very simple. In one recent episode Leo said that God not only created Earth, but had to and still does experience it through infinite human possibilities. But given that in a couple of billion years our solar system will destroy itself, isn't that fact rendering the experience of Earth by God as FINITE?

That seems very human and earth-centric.

I just stepped on a peanut shell and destroyed it. Does that mean the experience of peanut shell by God is finite?

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

No, I don't regard God as finite. I am specifically referring to Earth. This planet. Not similar stars who might be inhabited by some human-like beings. 

Also does God want to see and feel every particle of Its creation? Meaning every square and every corner of Earth

Right you don't see God as finite, but then limit God to humans and earth, you are putting constraints on something that isn't constrained. Do you see where the confusion comes from in the question?

And maybe! I alone don't speak for God, but I seem to be interested in as many experinces as possible!

Edited by Zetxil

53 minutes ago, Zetxil said:

@universe

What is this "now" that exists?

everything.

God

Reality

Love

Awareness

Your whole life

Nothing else exists.

2 hours ago, universe said:

everything.

God

Reality

Love

Awareness

Your whole life

Nothing else exists.

Then it clearly isn't the only thing :P

5 minutes ago, Zetxil said:

Then it clearly isn't the only thing :P

It seems Everything / Nothing is so challenging to transmit and embody.