Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lisa2525

Chronical Depression

4 posts in this topic

Hi!

I've never been an easy-going or open-minded person. Every season (especially fall and spring) starts with regular depression. Fortunately, it doesn't usually last too long - after a week or two, I feel better but not now. My last depression started 4 months ago and I still feel crushed. I've read on AddictionResource that depression and internet addiction co-occur and noticed I did spend a lot of time on the Internet. 

Do you think depression and Internet addiction go hand in hand?

@Lisa2525 Depression by definition is serotinin imbalance. Have anti depressants. Have healthy food healthy life style stay out of negativity. Do meditation yoga excercise. 

@Jkris leave the depression treatment to the professionals. Imo better to reduce the internet surfing. 

You must expose your body to social media activity. For example, write articles or essays and read them publicly. Positive feedback will help you remove asociality. I recently read an educational talk https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/social-media/ about intellectual rights and free essays. Students are ready to help people who want to return to a normal life. This site offers you some good tips. You will become a happy man who knows how to dream.