kieranperez

“What is Belief?” - My Current Contemplation Insights

49 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Ajgna is third eye. Home of the intuition. Connected with the pituitary gland. Kundalini activates it but only if one stays grounded in the body. If Kundalini is not grounded, it is just motor fuel for imagination.

Activation of the third eye is subtle. A slight but distinct  pressure or throb is usually felt in the forehead.

yes but i realized there are differences in this third eye and that third eye, so i’m still not sure - also i found some drawings witch show further partitioning - there are also differences in some yogic schools so i can’t say it yet, in my experience the ajna is the point where mental power is located and more connected to a jewel than an eye. - so what i call third eye here is a visionary tool - there is definitely a difference between them, i just don’t know what that is exactly - the ajna gets more activated regarding complex thought - what i talk about is real vision, as in seeing pictures 3d and from different perspective without having changed the physical position and connecting these with emotions and knowledge to an experienced vision experiencing even the different position in space.

Edited by now is forever

I don't understand two third eyes.  ?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

14 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

I don't understand two third eyes.  ?

maybe it’s a sign that i didn’t realize it completely as i think partially the kundalini awakening is letting the third eye wander through the chacras while having strong emotion so i guess what makes the third eye then a fixed third eye on the forehead might be combining the mental analytic functions with the visionary eye. that’s at least how i at the moment can discern the two qualities - i mean there are signs in free masonry that are combined signs - the eye might need to reach the prism first and stay there. but mine is free - it’s a wandering one. that’s because i’m chaotic.

Edited by now is forever

Theres a lot of complexity to the third eye and a lot I'm not in full understanding of all of it.

What I'm more certain of is that Kundalini has to be grounded through sensation in the body and balanced with thinking and feeling. If not it can become motor fuel for imagination.

4 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Theres a lot of complexity to the third eye and a lot I'm not in full understanding of all of it.

What I'm more certain of is that Kundalini has to be grounded through sensation in the body and balanced with thinking and feeling. If not it can become motor fuel for imagination.

mhhh kundalini is thinking and feeling - so how can you balance something with itself. you can only balance it with vision. kundalini wants direction.

Edited by now is forever

Belief is imagination propped up by mechanical associations in the mind/brain.

Example: I believe the fate of the world rests on the outcome of a game of checkers between Butters and Lindsay Buckingham.

Anything goes when it comes to belief.

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

mhhh kundalini is thinking and feeling - so how can you balance something with itself. you can only balance it with vision.

@now is forever I think that @Zigzag Idiot referred to that the energy needs to be spread equally throughout the system.
If it stagnates in the thinking center, it becomes fuel for imagination and it's counter-productive.
There is thinking, feeling and sensing. Don't forget the last one.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

@now is forever I think that @Zigzag Idiot referred to that the energy needs to be spread equally throughout the system.
If it stagnates in the thinking center, it becomes fuel for imagination and it's counter-productive.

Yes

Good way to put it.

2 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Belief is imagination propped up by mechanical associations in the mind/brain.

Example: I believe the fate of the world rests on the outcome of a game of checkers between Butters and Lindsay Buckingham.

Anything goes when it comes to belief.

yes either you view it as energy that runs through you or you view it as energy playing itself rising out of itself taking up energy, transforming energy from the outside that is not an outside but has certainly different qualities to it.

Chi = Kundalini = Prana = Kundabuffer = imagination 
Chi = Kundalini + 3 Centered Awareness = Holy Prana 

It would probably be better if I didn't post to the forum until after Morning Centering Prayer.

My capacity for skillful means can suck when I'm not fully awake from a nights sleep.

2 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Chi = Kundalini = Prana = Kundabuffer = imagination 
Chi = Kundalini + 3 Centered Awareness = Holy Prana 

haha kundabuffer sounds like food in german.

Edited by now is forever
kartoffelpuffer

Kundabuffer is a word created by Gurdjieff in Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson associated with imagination fueled by Kundalini energy. 

Its what Rumi would describe as what causes a person to get all 'big eyed' while talking spiritual matters with others.

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

@Zigzag Idiot how did you do the magic trick?

?? ??‍♂️?

8 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Zigzag Idiot the second post appeared out of nowhere - i must have overlooked it or you smuggled it in like a bunnyfishsquid

I'm going to ponder if bunnyfishsquid may be related to manbearpig.

3 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

I'm going to ponder if bunnyfishsquid may be related to manbearpig.

i don’t know ?‍♀️ but it might be - maybe you can catch one. i don’t eat animals or animal like creatures.