Sleyker

Question about Life Purpose course

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering if any of you guys would recommend me taking the Life Purpose course since I usually have a slow internet connection (1,0 Mbps). 

Shouldn't be a problem. You can watch the videos @ 240p or 360p, and since it's just Leo's talking head in the videos you won't miss much. ;)

skip the starting videos and go straight into the value, strength and life purpose exercise if you have truble watching the videos. what i mean by having difficulty is...getting lazy, procrastinating..etc. you can come back and watch the other videos after you watch what i mentioned.

@Sleyker If you can watch the samples, you can watch the full course.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Sleyker the degree to which its worth it to and will be valuable to you will be directy proportional to how valuable and worthwhile you deem creating a life purpose would be.

If you have ambition; if you can see how this could be worth creating in your life and how powerful it can be to you and to the world by sharing your greatest gifts and contributing to something to mankind or animals or the environment to the cosmos or to all of the above in some way shape or form unique to you and you’re willing to put in the work and make the sacrificies that will be necessary to pursue your vision... then this course is fucking for you. 

Hope my answer is clear ;) 

Edited by kieranperez