Highest

I meet a conscious guy about 4 hours ago.

37 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Highest said:

Stuff just happens. 

Synchronicity. It’s all inter-related.

9 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

That's a good koan

What is the face of an enlightened being before he appears?

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

What is the face of an enlightened being before he arrives?

Original face

The awesome thing is that he said to me that God is everything the instant I asked him about God and looked right at my eyes when he said it. 

1 minute ago, Highest said:

The awesome thing is that he said to me that God is everything the instant I asked him about God and looked right at my eyes when he said it. 

Thats often how high conscious folk roll. There is a knowing from direct experience. And they can connect through eyes. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Thats often how high conscious folk roll. There is a knowing from direct experience. And they can connect through eyes. 

True?

11 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Serotoninluv A look that says nothing is hidden.

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

Ooohhh. That one has me contemplating. 

So the other night my gf and I were doing eye gazing. At times I there was a something being communicated. Then I went balnk. There was nothing. She became confused and uncomfortable and asked “What’s happening? What?”

I think this nothingness through her off. Perhaps it was “hidden” from her. Is that the essence of the saying?

17 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@SerotoninluvTo me this means not bound by any stories of the mind. Complete acceptance and vulnerability 

I had a convo at the park with a stranger living out of his motor bicycle and small towed goods. We spoke of his new job and what I did, and just connected. Before I continued on he was like “god works within you” and I just smiled  

12 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

At times I there was a something being communicated. Then I went balnk. There was nothing. She became confused and uncomfortable and asked “What’s happening? What?”

What do you mean you went blank? 

9 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@SerotoninluvTo me this means not   What do you mean you went blank? 

No thoughts or feelings. Emptiness. Yet not in a “bad” kind of way. An empty expansiveness. She may have sensed the “me” wasn’t there anymore. 

I get the part about a look of nothing. I’m uncertain about the hidden part

I love random encounters like that guy in the park

14 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

No thoughts or feelings. Emptiness. Yet not in a “bad” kind of way. An empty expansiveness. She may have sensed the “me” wasn’t there anymore. 

I get the part about a look of nothing. I’m uncertain about the hidden part

I love random encounters like that guy in the park

Hehehe awesome. Yeah a look of nothing and at the same time everything 

maybe he means no projection or separation with what is 

15 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@DrewNows This guy said something similar to God works within you. He said that God uses this body as a vehicle and that the body is simply a manifestation of God. Which is exactly true. 

44 minutes ago, Highest said:

@DrewNows This guy said something similar to God works within you. He said that God uses this body as a vehicle and that the body is simply a manifestation of God. Which is exactly true. 

Hmmm, that part about god using the body as a vehicle sounds a bit off to me. It suggests separation - some entity, separate from the body, that uses the body.

14 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Hmmm, that part about god using the body as a vehicle sounds a bit off to me. It suggests separation - some entity, separate from the body, that uses the body.

Yes, it sounded like that to me too. I actually asked him "do you mean like a soul?" He said "No, God". I just said okay I agree, we both knew that God could only be made aware or conscious of and we knew we both knew that. 

Edited by Highest