SQAAD

What happens if you commit suicide?

21 posts in this topic

What happens when someone commits suicide?

I guess it would be very funny to wanna escape from life and return to the same place you were before Lol.

Edited by SQAAD

You reject and throw away an incredible gift and your potential to enjoy and create and be part of a beautiful world. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

My guess: Lights out... and then you wake up as someone/something else. Reality cant escape itself. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Only a few perfect enlightened masters knows what will happen. Don't worry, it won't be non-existence. There is no such thing. If anything, it will be total liberation or incarnation. 

4 minutes ago, Highest said:

Don't worry, it won't be non-existence.

@Highest That's what I was looking forward to when the body falls away.

Either of those:

- You go into a full non-dual state

- General anesthesia forever

- Reborn into another body without any memory of the past life

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

9 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

5F13977A-5216-4284-AE34-252EC1ED2A2B.jpeg

Sad lyf :( 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

You guys crack me up for all the wrong reasons lolz.  Oy vey.  Hehe.  Oy.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

"In reality, no one is born and no one dies. This is all a dream. And what worth does a dream have?

Life does not end with death. Survival after death is as true as death after life.

Sorrow of the death is a form of selfishness." 

"The sword of death has been swinging right and left since the beginning of man's history. Every day I see hundreds and thousands of my brothers dying without feeling anything, and Jamshed's death is no exception to that. All admit that death is the unavoidable end and though the fact is universally acknowledged and experienced, yet at the time of its happening people start crying. That is either madness or weakness of mind! But Jamshed is not dead. If he were really dead, all should rejoice over it, since it means Real Life."

- God-realized enlightened master Meher Baba. 

You cannot escape the inevitable, you will keep circulating the same experiences regardless of who/what/where you are, until you awaken from the illusion, you will keep circulating.

B R E A T H E

2 minutes ago, pluto said:

You cannot escape the inevitable, you will keep circulating the same experiences regardless of who/what/where you are, until you awaken from the illusion, you will keep circulating.

1 minute ago, pluto said:

????

14 minutes ago, Highest said:

"In reality, no one is born and no one dies. This is all a dream. And what worth does a dream have?

Life does not end with death. Survival after death is as true as death after life.

Sorrow of the death is a form of selfishness." 

"The sword of death has been swinging right and left since the beginning of man's history. Every day I see hundreds and thousands of my brothers dying without feeling anything, and Jamshed's death is no exception to that. All admit that death is the unavoidable end and though the fact is universally acknowledged and experienced, yet at the time of its happening people start crying. That is either madness or weakness of mind! But Jamshed is not dead. If he were really dead, all should rejoice over it, since it means Real Life."

- God-realized enlightened master Meher Baba. 

You will indeed die, make no mistake about it.  There's two certainties in life, death and taxes.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

You missed "Survival after death is as true as death after life."

You can say whatever you want, that won't stop your death.  Death is a funny thing that way, you can't take anything with you.  It's the Great Wiping Away.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

You can say whatever you want, that wont stop Your immortality.

Well, there's only one way to find out, and no one has come back from it to tell us what's what.  So, here we are.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Highest What if you actually prefer non-existence? ;)

Edited by SQAAD

10 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

5F13977A-5216-4284-AE34-252EC1ED2A2B.jpeg

Ahaahahahahaha xDxD

@Joseph Maynor There are actually a few perfect masters who knows what is beyond death. And all agree that there is no actual death. There is a reason why people leave their body through mahasamadhi. They know it will all be perfect. 

34 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

If it would be true.. Then birth out of "general anesthesia forever" (non-existence) has evidently happened one time (or billions of times if you look at the whole population). So, if something can happen one time in eternity, it will happen a infinite amount of times.

Yea, good argument actually.

I believe that deep sleep without dreams is a projection of non-perceiving mind moments (as written in The Mind Illuminated) so it's a mental construct and in fact, it's possible to train the mind to a level where there is some vague experience in deep sleep. Now, general anesthesia is more tricky, but I've read somewhere that people can have a trauma from anesthesia even when they "lose" consciousness during anesthesia and have no recollection what was happening at the time. Is true non-existence really possible? This is a very interesting question because one of the main reason a lot of materialists believe there is no existence after death is what seems to be, loss of consciousness during deep sleep or even more general anesthesia. Maybe there is experience in general anesthesia but nothing gets imprinted in memory so a patient can't recollect anything.@Mikael89

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk