Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

Self inquiry & hitting a wall

8 posts in this topic

I’ve been sick with the flu the past 2 days laying in bed, so I figured let me use this time to do self inquiry, I just feel like I’m either doing it wrong or my ego is doing a great job of not letting me have any kind of real breakthrough happen. 

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

There is an immense amount of craving, and a sense of urgency in you. Learn to relax or life will beat it out of you.

You ain’t escaping the world anytime soon. Even if you fully awaken.

@Arhattobe  yes “I” am very impatient lol , I’m in a better place then I was 2 years ago for sure, but I still have bouts of anxiety especially on highways & bridges , feel very out of control on them & not comfortable at all. 

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 the quote thing is so ridiculous lol. Once talked to a non dual teacher. He kept saying I in quotes. I was like smh.

Dissociation and rejection of the tendencies in ones system. Isn’t woke. It’s the opposite. It’s rejection. Not acceptance.

Even if you wake up and realise your aren’t just the body and it’s issues. The body will still be there. To pretend otherwise would be self deceit. 

@Arhattobe not trying to be cool or woke my friend. 

Just looking for help or tips so I’m not chasing my tail for 40 years 

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 Sorry it I came across like I was putting you down or aggressive. That wasn’t my aim. My point still stands though.

Gl

1 hour ago, Tony 845 said:

I’ve been sick with the flu the past 2 days laying in bed, so I figured let me use this time to do self inquiry, I just feel like I’m either doing it wrong or my ego is doing a great job of not letting me have any kind of real breakthrough happen. 

It takes time (most of the time), although the intention to have a breakthrough/realise truth is important. Whenever you feel like you're not doing it correctly, just ask yourself, who do i honestly think I am, or what do I honestly think I am right now. Get really honest with yourself. And then inquire into whether thats true.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski