daniel695

i get tired when i talk rationally. what can i do about it?

5 posts in this topic

i get tired when i talk rationally...like making videos. i believe i'm right brained. what can i do about it? like talking all in sentences in chronical order makes me tired. should i just keep practicing talk talking out loud? im talking about when i talk out loud by the way.

here's a little puzzle for you that came to me. 

A kid is second best, because his second best he doesn’t want to teach, so he gets a second best person to help with his mental confusion.

Do you have the ability to present your ideas in an a-rational sort of way?

I mean don't force yourself to be rational, maybe you're an extrovert and you don't like technicalities.

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Do you have the ability to present your ideas in an a-rational sort of way?

I mean don't force yourself to be rational, maybe you're an extrovert and you don't like technicalities.

i can write it out in rational way, when i speak about something that i don't really know about or haven't contemplated then i get tired, it could be that i'm extroverted 

21 minutes ago, daniel695 said:

i can write it out in rational way, when i speak about something that i don't really know about or haven't contemplated then i get tired, it could be that i'm extroverted 

Hmm..

Maybe try to make your ideas more lifelike by bringing more examples from real life to your presentation. That way, it will make you feel more comfortable, and it'll allow you to speak more authentically, plus it will make your presentation much enjoyable to the audience.

@daniel695 

Try to mix it up. Always broke your rational communication with some stories, maybe some jokes, anything what you think isn´t rational and bored you.

Another way is to practice every day. Start small and try to speak rationally (for yourself, in front of the mirror, with a friend) and slowly add those parts that break your rational content. 

By doing it you´ll get used to more to your rational communication and also become better at breaking your rational content with parts you enjoy and like the most. 

Edited by DayProv