Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
d0ornokey

Weed is an amazing tool

13 posts in this topic

I just took 2 hits of weed and had the most useful, contemplative and one of the most clarity sessions in my life 

I think it's highly, highly under-appreciated here, I might be considering to take it 1x week as a tool 

I have been addicted to it for a long time and managed to quite 10 days ago. I feel 10x better, more productive /creative then when I was using it. So yeah it's relative. 

I am sure that one time a week is fine depending on the person but make sure not to delude yourself. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

Weed is the ninja drug, having strong boundaries with weed is madetory. Otherwise it can degenerate into a very bad habit. 

I find micro-mini doses of lsd to be a much better tool than weed.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Weed is the ninja drug, having strong boundaries with weed is madetory. Otherwise it can degenerate into a very bad habit. 

The seductive trickster?

Sailing on the ceiling 

Personally, I use it occasionally as a way to settle down maybe after a stressful day at work and for contemplation. Using it too often though, being high makes me not want to do anything, it kills productivity for me. Its like I'd rather lay down on my bed than read a book or get on my computer and get stuff done.

That's my experience with it, was a frequent user in high school for recreation but not really my thing these days.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Hmm okay. I use it when I want some life changing insights. I can get some deep insights and get out my journal and write some really profound stuff done. It's super easy access for me than psychedelics which is why I do it. I definitely want to try some LSD soon though 

Weed is like that, it can be one of the most Enlightening to one of the most Endarkening substances.

The key is to learn from and integrate the experiences until you are naturally high like your on weed all the time. I had reached this state at one point  and even beyond this state that even if i smoked weed it would contaminate the purity of the natural high i had gained via meditations and spiritual practice, unconditional love ect.. then i got into a relationship that turned toxic and eventually depressed again into daily weed use and psychedelics which ultimately helped me remember the truth(so to speak) but never really did anything on their own besides assisting in overall awareness at the time being.

Once in a while, when used randomly and especially for spiritual practice it can be one of the most healing/clarifying substances but if you fall into the routine/loop of escapism of substance use it will always be temporary effect and not a permanent solution.

I have experienced all sides of the coin. I like to grow my own original/non-hybrid heirloom strains i get from Himalayan Mountains and take care and wait patiently for few months and do everything myself. I have never found herb to be as deeply spiritual and enlightening as doing it this way from these original seeds that have never been manipulated by the hand of man.

Modern weed is hybridized and mainly bred for THC and mixed up so much its chemical makeup is way out of whack compared to the original strains found in nature, which are less intense but more psychedelic, more pleasant, more purifying.

Less is More.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Weed is definitely a powerful tool for self-discovery and raising your consciousness, but you have to use it responsibly. This past year I smoked weed every day for 5 months straight and then one day I dropped my class bowl and shattered it. It was definitely a blessing in disguise. 

I now feel much freer because I'm not dependent on a substance. Terrance Mckenna was a big proponent of weed, but he said to use it sparingly. That way when you have that high, its more intense and you get the full effect of the drug. 

Taking weed regularly will also lower your IQ and your reaction time .

Weed lowers my blood pressure to a healthy level, as a side effect. B|

personally me and weed have had a bitter sweet relationship. Of course it is always relative to the person but it makes me mostly lazy and eat alot of chettos. I was addicted to it for a while. Im done with weed. 

Then again if your tolerance is at zero and you use it like you would use a psychedelic it is a different story.