Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Benoit Jazy

Impermanence & Nostalgia

3 posts in this topic

Everything passes so fast. The moment is so short you can't even grasp it. And then it's gone. A whole life has passed by. And you didn't realise what was so precious and under your nose the whole time. The little things, the Loved ones, the beauty of Life…

There is nothing  to cling on to, everything is always changing. Loved ones will go, you grow older each day. I miss my old days already.

I can't beat life. I know there is nothing to do but to accept. But I have a deep sorrow and I felt like sharing.

Thank you :-) 

I love this. The emotion of Nostalgia has always felt transcendent.... Im still exploring the relationship nostalgia has with non-duality or really any sort of self understanding. For me nostalgia manifests as this DEEP appreciation for the fleeting aspects of reality... each and every moment or phase of life slips by, so quickly, so slowly, so silently... and it’s easy to forgot or not acknowledge. It feels like when impermanence is acknowledged, respected, and perhaps even appreciated, a longing for what can’t ever come back manifests through nostalgia.

@Benoit Jazy ..me too..

my life  accelerated very much in long perspective

..at the same time, it slowed down in short.. 

Edited by tedens